I honestly think I’ve never seen anyone on here talk about this show

I honestly think I’ve never seen anyone on here talk about this show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxzDTt0RT7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its non canon

What an absolute waste on Iron Man's already thing cast. Fing Fang Foom is basically a Guardians Villain and the only good rendition of the Crimson Dynamo was from EMH

I don’t read comics and I honestly don’t know what the fuck you just said but I remember this show having a totally bitchin theme song

I concur. The theme song is bitchin.

I thought it was fun but haven't watched it in years
Is it worth rewatching?

I hate how useless Pepper was.

And the black guy too, while we are at it, I again forgot his name.

Pepper was cute

That pipper was one of the first things i fapped to when i discoverd rule 34

>and the only good rendition of the Crimson Dynamo was from EMH

He barely did anything there.

I liked the insane astronaut angle, but they really couldn't milk it beyond an episode, so someone else taking the armor made sense. They didn't do anything else with it, though.

It's funny how much this pepper Potts reminds me of Nora from RWBY
They even sound alike

It had the best version of the Mandarin.

Used to be talked about back when it was airing.

You forgot Rhodey's name? Literally Tony's best friend going back half a century and is also Warmachine. Even if you don't read comics he's been in every single Iron Man movie. Even if you didn't see this show most people would just guess that the black guy hanging out with Tony was Rhodey.

I just have memory problems.

I didn't like it then

Pretty much. All that low-handing street signs and tree branches were not kind to me.

>make a show about Tony Stark
>make him too young to have facial hair

I honestly don't see the point.

Needed more M.O.D.O.K. episodes.

I still have the intro song, shit's pretty catchy

Such a shame that some lame 3d show about teenagers would have the BEST Doctor Doom voice ever.

Honestly, I liked both AA & F4: EGH Dooms. I always disliked the 616 origin, so him being Royalty was always preferable to me. That way you give to Dreadknight something to do, since you can move 616 Doom's story to him. Same with Ultimate, really. And either way, Latveria being so small, you can still play the outsider angle, in that other Royal Houses from stronger countries like Germany or England still treat him like dirt, which fuels his inferiority superiority complex. Oh, and the tunic is stupid. The Infamous Iron Man suit with a few ornaments, clasps and a classic Doom mask works better.

WE did back when it was airing . Piper was one of the original flavors of the month.

Yep

I think I accidentally saw a few minutes of this on TV when I was in prison, and it was depressingly hideous.
It's the animated analogue of that war machine Chuck Austen monster

Good ol Zone's Pepper, lost to history

I hate how they clearly set Pepper as a teen investigator, but never let her investigate anything so she just hanged on being useless.

She did figure out certain things

Just always off screen

I liked a lot of it, it's a shame it didn't get a third season. It wasn't perfect but this is also a great series to point at when people say Mandarin sucks. Or Tony's rogues in general, really.

Here's that bitchin' theme song for anyone interested.

youtube.com/watch?v=bxzDTt0RT7U

Shit son they got nicktoons in prison? That shit’s premium

>having such shit taste he can't even enjoy a cute cartoon redhead

No wonder you were in prison. They should have never let you out.

Pepper looks like one of the whores from the anime version of red vs blue.

Is this show not just Spiderman Homecoming but with the proper character?

Masque was interesting in this and actually had a pretty tragic conclusion.

Sup Forums has shit taste and would rather talk about shitty shows or shitty comics.

I liked the way it introduced cool villains with decent motives in every episode and actually had tony actively make other types of Ironman armor to deal with unique situations.

Actually gave the world a lore to follow a work around.

Shit that should've been page 1 in the movies as we got "Business Man in Rip Off Iron Man Suit" a thousand times over.

>Its non canon

Why are you only allowed to enjoy something if it's canon?

You must be quite new then because there were constant Pepper lust threads when it was actually airing

I don't think that user even understands what canon means

Most Marvel cartoons aren't canon in regards to eachother. The 90s cartoons were all basically self contained except for the occasional guest appearance or crossover, they may have existed in the same universe but they had almost nothing to do with eachother most of the time. Hell the 90s FF and Iron Man had soft reboots in their second seasons, and nothing in X-men's 5th season made much sense.

The current Marvel cartoons: Avengers Assemble, Guardians of the Galaxy and the former cartoons Ultimate Spider-Man and Hulk Agents of SMASH all had a shared art style and were supposedly in the same universe but they constantly contradict each other and nothing makes sense if you try to look at it as a cohesive universe

So by that logic you can't really enjoy any Marvel cartoon because none of them are really "canon"

holy shit your kinda right

it has the same artstyle as questionable content

This show kind of brought me to Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general. When looking up R34, I'd always see one or two pieces with "Sup Forums" being mentioned. And upon seeing one of PenniCandies' pieces where Pepper from this show is blowing Rouge the Bat with "Welcome to Sup Forums!" plastered across the top, I figured I'd see what Sup Forums was.

I remember liking it when it first aired and the first few episodes, but kind of just dropped it after losing interest.

The episode with Tony jobbing to that masked girl with the wand that fired a fuck huge lazer was where I said "fuck this shit"

We used to when it was out. You'd know that if you weren't a filthy newfag