>Trump Rally in Grand Rapids MI 11/7/16 THE FINAL RALLY
youtu.be/uaJuQSMNxkM
>Trump Rally in Sarasota FL 11/7/16
youtu.be/-0BPu5VLX9Y
>Trump Rally in Raleigh NC 11/7/16
youtu.be/uiv2KOpYI3w

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/6nwo
techdirt.com/articles/20161109/10362936007/wake-trump-win-isps-are-already-laying-groundwork-gutting-net-neutrality.shtml
msnbc.com/msnbc/jeb-bush-surges-lead-gop-pack-new-2016-poll
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/24/trustbusting-trump-vows-to-break-up-the-new-media-conglomerate-oligopolies/
youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
youtube.com/watch?v=J2Zrk9MZWyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder to meme Rowdy Gowdy for AG
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG

So is he going to get the POTUS twitter account?

next dick show should be good

yes

streamable.com/6nwo

check it out maneeeeee

We fucked up

GIVE INTO FEAR, LIBERALS

FALL INTO DARKNESS!!!

What's this about Trump appointing an AT&T shill who wants to get rid of net neutrality as a telecom official in his cabinet? I knew the Internet was one of those things that he was kind of iffy on but I hope it doesn't get that bad.

What should be the first order of business for supporters? They seem to be trying to sow the seeds of division and plotting mass grinding protest that Obama will do nothing about.

Oh fuck this guy is still around?

They sure hated Trump until he gave them control over all branches of government.

Probably disinfo so libshits can start peddling the "Trump voters regret voting Trump" narrative

REMEMBER BREXIT

we could have nominated a principled conservative like Ted, but instead we chose drumpf

So, trump is going to appoint someone who plans on gutting net neutrality.
techdirt.com/articles/20161109/10362936007/wake-trump-win-isps-are-already-laying-groundwork-gutting-net-neutrality.shtml

Really makes you think.

CTR is doing it for free now.

msnbc.com/msnbc/jeb-bush-surges-lead-gop-pack-new-2016-poll

2016 ISNT OVER YET DONALD

Why would he want he? He has 3 million more followers on his own account.

I'm in like Flynn for SecDef. Make the Army /comfy/ again.

Oh boy, I can't fucking wait for the lib tears in the next episode's comment section and on the podcast's reddit. I just hope Cuckinos isn't on the episode to bitch.

It'll be better than when Cringy Cernovich was on.

>reddit
literally only went there to see the butthurt over Cernovich.

Case and point, here is a shill with non-news trying to divide us already. We need to foster solidarity.

Will Trump take over Obamas twitter account? What is twitters stance on account sharing? Because it's essentially what it is?

Many difficult questions, i hope some of you know the answers to them

I'm from the universe where Hillary beat Trump in a landslide.
Somehow a rip in spacetime has allowed me to access Sup Forums (we call it /Polc/ here) from your side and talk about the election.

She ran a pretty good campaign, the IRS investigating trump's tax records pretty much did the damage necessary to his campaign to make the public distrust him. Hillary's huge rallys played a pretty good part too in her southern sweep strategy to win florida, alabama and arkansas, plus talented musicians like Daft Punk and John Lennon playing free concerts for her got the public interested.

We won control of the senate but lost the house. Your "memes" are interesting, we don't have these in our world as they were banned by the Jill Stein administration decades ago for being too insensitive to minorities.

I'll answer any questions you have about the election in our universe, I have many questions too about your world. Also what's the point of the cartoon dog girls in all the pictures with Trump?

pic related is Madam President's address to the nation about the ongoing war in Australia

also i want to know more about the Jeb Bush from this world, we have one of him in ours but he is just a real-estate tycoon

st for concern shilling

I hope so, only source seems to be Politico. I doubt anything's going to happen but it seems like the Internet is one of those things that's constantly threatened no matter what.

>republicans whine about trump
>especially the "true conservative" shits
>nonstop concern shilling
>after election day the map everywhere is fucking red

????????

Is it still actually true what Milo said, that Trump had more black and spic votes than any other Republican in the last ~60 years?

Any source for this statement?

Non news? This is a bigger deal than you understand, apparently.

Liberals created a culture of identity politics. And they just found out what happens when whites exert their identity.

Trump didn't want to do any of this. He didn't want to put his family through this. He didn't have to do this. He could have easily just enjoyed his empire in peace. He just couldn't sit on the sidelines any longer and let them fuck us over so hard. He's gone from a slightly goofy reality TV star to the savior of western civilization. I will never forget Trumps sacrifices.

Can you imagine the absolute landslide if Trump was his 40 year old self?

Are those (((sources))) the same ones that failed to list Pence as a potential VP pick?

No one knows any of Trumps transition team yet.

Your timeline sounds awful, you have our sympathies

Not a shill, not trying to divide anybody, just a little bit concerned. I don't think we'll see the Internet here crippled or anything because people will raise absolute hell about it but it's definitely something to think about if the sources saying Jeffrey Eisenach is going to be appointed to the cabinet are true.

Trump gets the @POTUS account on January 20th. Obama can keep his personal and tweet his faggotry from there.

Shhhh.. the recriminations and regret come later.

>all that shit under the picture

Except the fucking markets soared yesterday.

>still refusing to call Arizona and Michigan for Trump

Jesus christ, fuck off.

Anyone? Give me any shitty news site as source for this, please An article that isn't 6 months old.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/24/trustbusting-trump-vows-to-break-up-the-new-media-conglomerate-oligopolies/

Nothing is actually set in stone, Politico is not trustworthy oncesoever, and the corporation this fuck worked for was specifically mentioned as a target of Trump's trust busting explicitly for what he's notorious for defending.

>“As an example of the power structure I’m fighting, AT&T is buying Time Warner and thus CNN, a deal we will not approve in my administration because it’s too much concentration of power in the hands of too few,”

>Daft Punk
>talented
Yep, it's an alternate universe alright.

Is Jeb a Carrot person?

"Election"??

m8 this is an anime forum. We're waiting for the next episode to see what Jeb!'s newest plucky adventure will be.

Everything I have heard is spurious hearsay. Lack of proof aside, what significance could it possibly bare at this point? He is a tremendous length of time way from appointments.

Rest assured then that he will do what is best as he has done until this point. heresay!=proof

There is this too. Trump talked about preventing mergers that would cause too much consolidation. AT&T and the like don't like that.

Fox Business just covered pharmabro's wutang album

feels good

Even the normies agree with us on this tbqh

Sup Forums, when will they stop bitching about the election? It's never ending.
I'm a tranny so it's even worse. They're all convinced they'll be gassed even though he's never said shit about fags.
I feel like liberals are coming into the community to stir them up and it's really pissing me off.

On Late Show during election night:
>We can all agree this election had a poisonous atmosphere
>We should never ever be so divided again
>Let's come together through the things that unite us
>No matter who wins, respect the other side

On Late show one fucking day later:
>Muh drumpf is president, I'm throwing up in my mouth
>Look here: Brave people protesting against drumpf - why aren't you?
>*Shows footage of Trump showing gratitude at his victory speech* Such a liar lol don't believe him, he hates you

Is there a bigger hypocrite?

Which is precisely why I doubt the hearsay. It would be like him picking somebody from Univision or CNN or something - makes absolutely no sense.

This will be proof how ineffective the Obama administration really was. He could have done anything and all he did was force people to buy his shitty expensive healthcare.

Now it's Trump's turn to run shit as well as pick the next SCOTUS judge.

I've never won before, but this feels pretty good. Can we keep exerting our identity and keep winning?

They will never stop. They are going to try and undermine everything he wants to do and says.
You can already see the concern shilling has started.

PEOTUS

Kek, I forgot about that, did he really release them?

Can anyone make an up to date video in the same style?

youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw

i will pray for you germany, your election will be a shit show

I didn't watch all of that, as he was once not quite so horrible. Did he really say these things? What a clown.

Let them keep digging their holes deeper

>legitimate concern is now concern shilling

I think they will. Not now, but by the end of this month I'm sure they'll get tired like a child after a tantrum and just go back to grumbling on kikebook.

Eventually, they will fade into obscurity. SJWism will fade by this time next year.

By the time January 20th comes around everything will calm down. Trump has the respect of the police, they'll work to keep the peace.

*sips champaign*

Same(well I'm a tranny fucker). My boyfriend is losing his fucking shit over this, it's clashing with my hype about winning and making me feel like I didn't actually win anything. Hopefully it'll wear off.

>Is there a bigger hypocrite?

Laci Green

Strangely enough Miley Cyrus seemed far more conciliatory towards Trump than most other celebrities.

youtube.com/watch?v=J2Zrk9MZWyQ

post trump girls

i'm just suprised that your universe has american african americans in it, we relocated them all to their native Sweden a long time ago under President Ferraro

Trump went through more bullshit in one year than most people would in a lifetime.

I would follow him into hell. You know you got an amazing leader with him at the helm.

I have some bad news for you user.

>yfw the Washington Post is lurking RIGHT NOW

Thanks, fellas. Was missing some key info. Sounds like so far so good.

Will we have another set of debates if Trump is going for reelection on 2020?

Also who will be the major players

Their fear sustains me.

I want to remind you all that you should never show any mercy these subhuman beasts.

If Trump had lost, these liberals would have twisted the knife and laughed gleefully. They would revel in your extinction. Even now they work to end you and everything you stand for.

GIVE THEM NO QUARTER. DO NOT LET MERCY GRAB THE HAND OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
my fucking sides

>Texas is going to be blue I'm legitimately concerned goys look at this article from Politico

Fuck off. We've dealt with media lies for too long to give a fuck or trust articles from a place like that without any official speculation or decisions. Bitch when Trump makes an official announcement.

Why does Sup Forums keep shitting itself

Hiro was a mistake

No and all those journalists and late night comedians need to re-watch their tapes if they really wanna know why trump won

Howdy, /ptg/, I have a job for one of the cunts in here that's skilled at video editing. I'd post a thread, but Sup Forums's being a fucking nigger atm and won't let me for some reason.

Anyway, basically, after seeing all this leftist salt (muh dick), I've decided that rather than just wanking to it, we should have a simple and dismissive way to disprove them. (In that fact shuts cunts down faster than a three paragraph post on normiebook)

For example, I just saw a comment saying something similar to "Trump has said he hates everyone who isn't a white, straight, cis male" and I'd love to be able to link them to a video compilation of the complete opposite of that. Shit like Trump telling Bruce Jenner he can shit in any toilet he wants in Trump Tower, the clip of the black pastor getting cut off by CNN, Ben Carson saying "Trump isn't a racist" and all sorts of shit like that.

Even better would be if we put our heads together to come up with all the likely libtard arguments and stick the responses in the video as well, with timestamps of BTFOs by category in the description for easy access to shut down lefties.

So yeah, I'm looking for an user who can whip some shit up with some editing software. I think it'll do the God Emperor proud.

Also pic unrelated, but I'm going to post this every day until the Hong Cuck gives me the (You)s I won fairly. PAY DENBTS, HONG KEK.

it's only just beginning

Shills are already spreading doubt and confusion, but I believe him when he said "I take all these slings and arrows gladly for you"

Top lol

That's some weapons grade hypocrisy

>A rich guy who has never touched politics in his life walks down a fucking escalator and decides to run for president with no professional credentials to run for office behind him
>15 months later
>becomes the President of The United States

How the fuck did this happen?

kek wills it

Depends on what 2020 looks like. Maybe the dems will clean up and get better canidates. Maybe they'll have SJW's from 2016 as a nominee.

As for how well Dems do, it all depends on how 4 years of Trump looks.

ivanka is so fucking sexy

i wonder if she gives footjobs

because a cartoon frog wanted it to happen

Look at who he was running against, they had all the power and potential in the world, especially Hillary. I wonder what her excuse is?

Best part about the protest is that they're young liberals.

They're kids with no power.

>tfw CTR or somebody larping as CTR is still shilling on a backwater, unlisted board that has maybe 5-10 users on a Pakistani water-finding forum

The truth is a powerful weapon

She blamed Obama and Comey

UPDATE from my compilation earlier.
Anything else that should be added?

>tfw couldnt post during the last 2 hours due to (((connection errors)))

>hanging from the glass ceiling

this is really satisfying, for once things are going our way

>yfw the Washington Post is lurking RIGHT NOW

I seriously hope no girls starts protesting trump by creating the hashtag #goblackforher to show just how not racist white girls are.

It would be such a big blow to trump that he won't even get elected oh woe is me i hope this doesn't become a thing!