Who are some villains that the hero should had just killed for the greater good?

Who are some villains that the hero should had just killed for the greater good?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x6QZn9xiuOE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hold the fuck up, Robot finally died? I have't read since Mark was succ'd into an alternate timeline, and honestly I don't even know where to read all the shit I missed.

Would you mind recapping?

Mera is right, Black Manta should die.

No, we don't need to become murderers. There's another way.

Barry did nothing wrong.

Nope, placed his brain in a vat.

Geez Gordon, you get leukemia or something?

Green Goblin and Joker should be killed but Spider-Man and Batman are retards.

After Sandman Doctor Destiny deserves every death Freddy Krueger got times a thousand.

This is true.What is he doing now, when was his last appearence?

Killing in self defense or defense of others isn't murder.

Honestly other then maybe the rouges, it would be better for all mankind of all super villains were killed of Immediately.

A terrible father, psychotic, a danger to himself and others, caused the death of many and has the resources to kill more. At least someone like Luthor occasionally helps people with his inventions and discoveries. The world would be better off with him dead.

Batman believes that the Justice system can work. so he takes on the role of catching villains not punishing them
this is in line with his goal of making Gotham a decent place. not a War Zone

and it would be fine if he didn't live in comics land where every person is made of paper and lazy writers let villains walk out with little to no reason

I bet with enough determination, and a little lube, we could rape him into seeing the error of his ways. or at least into submission

Batman...

Trump

That guy deserves Stardust.

Poison Ivy needs to be mulched.

Truly, in the real world Joker would have been executed ages ago or shot during a "confrontation" with police while being arrested

What about Sandmans culpability in making tools that powerful that could destroy humanity. Shouldnt he face some punishment(other than being locked away for a hundred years and having his kingdom destroyed)

Professor Zoom is an asshole and I love him for it

I hate how they removed the rape scene from White Knight and replaced it with Batman shoving pills down his throat instead. The book makes no sense now.

Red Skull

Yup. Also Carnage and Norman Osborn.

Lex

And that is how the Allies lost the war

Honestly Spider-man doesn't even need to kill Norman, he just needs to show him raging spider-man and give him the most absolutely brutal ass beating he's been begging for since he threw that ho Gwen off a bridge. The only reason Norman keeps coming back is he's never seen Grim Hunt or Origin of Species mad Spidey

what? There was meant to be a rape scene in White Knight?

Batman was going to rape the Joker in front of Gordon and the entire GCPD, while this song played.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x6QZn9xiuOE

A rape scene is intended to be in every comic, but often the editor will manage to convince the retarded writers.

I'm honestly a little surprised Pete DIDN'T kill Norman. Although to be fair I guess Gobby beat him to it.

for some reason Mad Spidey always reminds me of that part in Short Circuit 2 where Johnny 5 gets smashed up by thugs and gets really pissed off. All of a sudden he's not joking around anymore, and its kinda scary.

Well, yeah... but how exactly do you see that happening?

>TFW you'll never see any version of batman canonically rape joker while Gordon watches.
Why are we still here?

Just to suffer?