Donald Trump's first 100 day action plan

Donald Trump's first 100 day action plan.

npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days
assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks fucking based to me, this guy knows his shit.

Gassing libtards would be nice however

>FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars' worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.

Shit. Trump needs to start making the transition to alternative energy so we can create more jobs for it. Then we can actually hit the goal of 100% alternative energy by 2050. The rest is whatever, I dont care. But he cant continue to ignore alternative energy

I know I don't want to click some link, dipsquit.
Post the list here.

>THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities

>SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America's water and environmental infrastructure

I hope "environmental infrastructure" means alternative energy building,

Also looks like trump thinks he can just do anything he wants for 100 days straight without going through anyone else.

>National Public Radio
>wants
Sounds like more liberals pretending to be psychics to me.

>npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days
> withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership

Thank you based god emperor for kicking our blasphemous prime minister's nuts

wuss

lol kill yourself

If the president ballsy enough he most likely can that's what’s important with the first 100 days.

He thinks climate change is a hoax. His VP is a christian fundamentalist. Every adviser and Republican in Congress will absolutely push for fossil fuel subsidies for some reason $$$. Glad Trump is going to drain that swamp.

If he really wanted to do something helpful he would push for nuclear or fucking bring Elon Musk over and work with him bringing in more American jobs

Its fucking BASED.

THANK YOU DON! Make the world great again!

> SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America's water and environmental infrastructure

This is the only one I don't agree with, but the rest is based.

Wait

Hang on lads

Is there..

No, I can't see it.

He's NOT rounding up muslims, gays, trannies and mexicans and putting them in death camps?!

THEN WHY IS THE LGBT COMMUNITY ACTING LIKE HE IS

WHEN THE POLICIES ARE JUST RIGHT

>*THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities

NICE

>* FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;

>* SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);

>* THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;

>* FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;

Holy shit. We're really gonna do it. America is gonna be great again

Because he made those actions a central platform of his campaign

what's wrong with the scishow guy?

The T-PP & the climate change ones are good.
Many of the first ones don't mean much to me, as a Bong.

>FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won't take them back
Absolute madman.

No, he didn't.

Why should a country pay out millions to a nebulous conglomerate instead of investing that money internally to fix the same problem?

I think its perfectly sensible.

It's about keeping it in house

beg pardon

Where does he want to get all the money for? Most of the ideas are pretty good, he shouldn't rely on the energy industry too much though. Bring back steeltowns!

because they believe the nonsense they've been told

they'll probably have some democrat take credit for 'stopping trump from deporting everyone'

What are Sanctuary Cities?

List looks pretty good. Praise Kek

He stated that all illegal immigrants would be returned to their country of origin where they can then reapply. That's 11 million people and will require armed police detaining whole families

>* FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars' worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.

USA won't look too pretty and healthy after it but at least there will be money for new weapons to invade non devastated by human places

You mean the MSM once again created a fictional version of a republican candidate they can hate on? How could they

Illegal immigrants =/= muslims, gays, mexicans

They're illegals. They should be deported.

Agree with every point

Also it's all very realistic stuff

Brainless idiot confirmed.
No, wait, that might not be fair. Do you work for mainstream media news or talkshow outlets? Or are you actually a genuine headline parroter?

To do what? There is no demand for steelworkers. It switched over to automation years ago. It's like you're asking for more carriage drivers and newspaper boys.

I guess he should fix the water pipes problem add some red cement to that state.

So where is Hillary's indictment?

I understand the UN is a bunch of bullshit and saving billions off this is the primary goal, but the idea that there is no climate change and it's a hoax is weird to me. Unless there is sufficient evidence that climate change is natural and there is no man made influence, I think the goal for all countries should be to try to protect the environment as much as possible.

That isn't the same thing as what the other guy said you idiot.

Illegal immigrants =! Mexicans and Muslims, it's mean illegal immigrants.

And it doesn't matter if it's 11 or 11 million.

>They're illegals. They should be deported.

And that's a promise of his campaign. Another promise it to bring back waterboarding and vet muslims. So that's the exact reason why everyone is flipping out. Sure he has some great ideas, but they are nestled in a gigantic pile of shit he's bringing with him.

This is the level of paranoia that led to where we are.

Where can I find the interview where Trump says this?

You know you won't get those Shillbucks, right?

No where.

I dont like his attitude toward the environment and allowing big energy to finally get their hands on those deposits of resources in protected lands

can somebody explain to me why I should like this? I can't see this being good for the climate.

>What are Sanctuary Cities?

They're literally cities that have local laws preventing them from deporting/arresting illegals.

She will be reinvestigated just give it a few months.

Nowhere, it was debunked.

>elon musk

You mean that one guy who keeps sending rockets to space and went bankrupt nearly multiple times?

Damn dude he is going to blow AIPAC out of the fucking water.

>illegal immigrants = trannies gays blacks mexicans asians women

Sums up the liberal meltdown the past couple days

You have plenty of evidence that climate change is a natural process, since geological phenomena and various materials and lifeforms take in and give out carbon dioxide at astonishing rates. We live in a closed system so our emissions inevitably contribute something -- no matter how small -- to the atmosphere. Whether or not we're having a non-negligible impact on climate change remains to be seen.

That's a fucking disgrace.

Alternative energy = Assasinated by big oil companies

> Nearly multiple times

How the fuck is this even an argument

>And it doesn't matter if it's 11 or 11 million.

Yes, it does. Because it involves a billion dollar human capture program. How do you expect to deport illegal immigrant families out of Texas? There will be shootouts.

How do you expect to identify all 11 million? School enrollment? House checks? ID checkpoints? Require proof of citizenship to buy groceries?

I get that your continent is a barren desert but on the top half of the planet this isn't a feasible idea. We didn't let our leaders take away our ability to defend ourselves and our families.

My russian brother!

No opening European immigration :(

Reminder to meme Rowdy Gowdy for AG
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG

energy security > emissions

I remember seeing it, now it's totally untraceable.

what are my chances of joining the military now, if trump wants to expand it and make it bigger.

Many times he did not go bankrupt. What a cunt.

> I remember seeing it

No you don't. It never happened.

First of all it's been 30 hours, not days. Second of all I don't even understand what you are attempting to equate here. Did you reply to the wrong person?

I live deep south in Texas.
Everyone knows who's illegal.

If you speak Spanish youll even hear them joke about it

20$ for the one who finds it. I'm serious.

Jesus, this... this is a really good fucking plan.
Concerning from an environmental standpoint; but damn. Everything in it is solid.
IF he goes through with implementing ALL of it, and IF he actually can/does; he'll be one of the best presidents in decades.

Gee it's almost as if braking federal law is illegal

> Enter country illegally
> Get deported

How odd

Obama had something similar. Trump won't even fulfill 50% of it.

I believe that re-investing into environmental infrastructure means he'll be tackling the idea of climate change on a national basis.

As compared to tackling it globally through the UN, it's a good change and it makes America feel like its actually doing its part. Right now it doesn't feel like shit gets done anywhere because the money fucks off overseas and our nations never see improvement from it.

Climate change being real or not doesn't make a difference in this case.

>FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won't take them back

Holy shit, this one will make mexico shit their pants.

When will Trump officially acknowledge Sup Forums

Mars Semi-Direct by 2020.

Come on Donald, let's get it done.

The UN has billions of dollars of interest in fighting global warming. Anyone involved is going to find 'evidence' whether or not it exists. Between the regulatory power grabs and the cash flow, they can't be trusted until we're sure it's actually a thing.

Incorrect. They prevent checks on citizenship status. In a non-sanctuary area, you can be detained for whatever reason (oh, you were driving erratic) which they can then conduct a search to confirm your citizenship, arrest you on your way home, and send you to a detention center to be shipped home. The sanctuary policies are in place to prevent this horrific act

He shouldn't. Trust me you don't want more traffic than we already have.

We're his "internet people".

What about gun rights! REEEEEEE

How do Americans allow people so fucking cucked like this guy to stay in your country?

Fuck.

It's a little different in this case scenario since both the House and Senate are Republican. So more will be done

Yeah? Go up to one and tell them you called ICE on them and see how that works out. Now imagine a police wagon rolling in to collect a family. This would be a horrific, bloody process that Trump made a central promise of his campaign

The conservative judge replacements after Scalia will tip the balance on gay marriage, abortion, and any trans-acceptance stuff. Losing gay marriage, having to shit in the 'wrong bathroom' and having to go to Canada to get an abortion suck, but I'll agree it's not the apocalypse some of these people are envisioning. As for the immigration stuff, attempting to keep illegal hispanics out is a noble goal, while issuing a blanket ban on all immigration from 'terrorism countries' IE muslims, is a goal he threw on there for the voters, while knowing the Repubs won't push that agenda.

kek

>global warming
It's climate change now, in part because of some evidence that we are in a period of cooling.

>First of all it's been 30 hours, not days.

Fuck off

>I don't even understand what you are attempting to equate here.

You're the one equating illegals to every minority. You said that putting gays blacks and muslims in death camps was central to his campaign.

But surely you would have an Id with you anyway? My wallet always contains my driving licence when I visit family in Italy for that reason. It's not a big deal.

Police pull me over and ask for I'D.
I show them my I'D as I am an Italian citizen.
I go on my way.

The problem is you'll never witness the sea rising sub millimeters per year. The change isn't something you wake up to and realize.

There are real things like Miami spending billions to raise their seaside highways four feet.

imprisoning 11 million men women and children will require hundreds if not thousands of new facilities; thousands of new police officers and equipment etc. Withdrawing from TPP will reduce GDP growth and also tax revenue. Deporting illegals who pay into the tax system without getting a tax return will reduce tax revenue. His tax policy will reduce tax revenue. And yet he wants to increase military spending build a fucking wall and restore infrastructure. He will bloat the debt with even a few of his policies. Not to mention he will lose US prestige by withdrawing from UN climate change goals (which won't even save us much money) Face it assholes you've elected a meme.

Looks great. Hope he can follow through with everything.

Praise kek.

I don't think you understand American immigration laws, toothpaste. The majority of illegal immigrants came in legally but overstayed their visas. Many become illegal due to the massive amount of bullshit paperwork and forms required in a specific sequence that isn't well known.

If you pick an illegal immigrant up from a traffic stop, they could be someone who ran across from mexico, or someone that forgot to mark the second X on the fifth page of the third form they had to fill out to extend their stay until the second form is processed in 60 to 180 days, etc

Think of mass deportation like pic related

No one said anything about prison. We're going to deport them.

>fund the construction of a wall at the Southern border (with a provision that Mexico would reimburse the U.S.)

My parents immigrated before I was born, aussie

> Illegal immigrants
> Legal
> Illegal
> Immigrants
> Legal

Who the fuck cares about semantics at this point? If they're illegal, kick them out. Simple as that. Hell, I'll volunteer.

>horrific act

I didn't know enforcing the laws of the country you love was so 'horrible'

A better version.

assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf