This is the man saving Marvel comics from collapse. say something nice about him

this is the man saving Marvel comics from collapse. say something nice about him

I have no idea who that is.

Thanks, based Akira JapaneseLastName

Akira Weeabulski Yoshida.

who is that fat ugly dude

New Marvel editor-in-chief

CB Cebulski. The new editor in chief of Marvel comics. After SJW Axel Alonso got fired for his push of feminist SJW comicbooks CB just canceled America, Hawkeye, Captain Marvel, Gwenpool and a bunch of SJW problematic titles

based comfy fat white samurai savior warrior

Did Gwenpool not sell well or was it a kneejerk reaction?

it wasn't great selling. i think it had more of a cult following than the other cancelled books though. i think it's like a firefly situation. where people liked it, but not enough to support it

Wait, Captain Marvel got cancelled?
For real? Without a fucking relaunch?
Is it finally dead?
No fucking way.

eh, best hope she'll be a supporting character in a better book and maybe in a few years she'll get another shot

Captain Marvel isn't cancelled.

baka gaijin okuro no sawa

I don't see a second try doing any better. The character doesn't work without Guruhiru.

That's what I thought.

Every scan I've seen on Sup Forums has looked like Guruhiru. Were there really that many issues done without them?

How many people read it purely for Gurihiru? I didn't follow the series closely, but I noticed that some people got really bent out of shape whenever Gurihiru didn't work on an issue.

Disagree, the character rather doesn't work without Hastings.

>saving Marvel comics

WHY!?!!!

Will mangaverse return?

Domo arigoto, Mr.Roboto

I'll tell you in a year

Akira Yoshida. He's a former mangaka that broke into the comics industry doing translations of yuri ecchi manga for the western market in the 90s. He's Marvel's new Editor-in-Chief.

Nah man, when she's not being written by Hastings, she turns to shit. So having her become a supporting character in non-Hastings book is worse than her never appearing again.

This. Gwen is still very much Gwen even when people like Strychalski are doing the art. The second she appears in a book written by someone other than Hastings, she becomes "Girl Deadpool but with more selfies and memes." Even if the art was being done by GuriHiru in those books, it wouldn't change the fact that she's a completely different character, and a pretty obnoxious one at that.

With Gwenpool, you come for the GuriHiru but stay for the Hastings.