Anyone else glad to rest after the great meme war?

Who else felt super tired after memeing so hard?

I was memeing so intensely for so long, every moment of every day for the last 3 months. Toward the end I felt sick from working my brain so hard but I thought if i stopped memeing for even a day I'd lose confidence that he'd win and meme magic wouldn't work and I'd have let everybody down.

After he won I had a headache I'd worked my brain so hard at memeing.

And then I could relax, finally. No more memeing for a while.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dv2Wi-hFlJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=atha8XPhkuQ&t=4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You and many fellow meme soldierrs on Sup Forums deserve their rest

You aren't fooling me Australia there is no possible way you're memed out.

>No more memeing for a while

We're not done yet, Ausbro. This was D-Day and we established a beachhead. The fight against the globalists is just getting started. It was a monumental victory though.

youtube.com/watch?v=dv2Wi-hFlJ8

I hear you man, i was only gettin 3hrs sleep a day..
It was a pleasure to serve with you

The great meme battle has been won, but the war is just beginning. Now that we know the power of the meme we need to harness it into a global power.

The Age of the Un-Cuckening has begun lads.

We did it!
Well memed friend

>rest

The war has only begun. First we need to contain the chimpout and then, save Europe.

O'Tater here is right. We just shitposted a man into the highest seat of power in the world.

THINK OF THE POTENTIAL, MY DUDES!

Here,s a great thread for that.

Guys like you deserve the Memedal of Honour

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only the primaries. Does not having the lead at the primaries count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary is still campaigning right now and she has been the best candidate in the USA for how many years now? She's fighting one of the worst candidates in the republican party who just happens to have a lead because he's feeding off the energy of being Donald Trump in 2016. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary is one of the best fucking candidates in the democrat party, she almost won last time and would of won if Obama wasn't black. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just stepped out of bounds when talking about immigrants, just like Bernie did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the candidate because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this fucking candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.0

WE ARENT DONE YET WE STILL HAVE 4 ACTIVE TOURS
And now we have to focus on draining the swamp.

Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG
>drain the swamp
Trey Gowdy for AG

>rare flag
>dubs
>incomprehensible shitpost

Has CTR hired a nigger?

I memed quite abit, now im enjoying the spoils of war and drinking liberal tears, its so funny and satisfying seeing them bow down to the god emperor

I don't want these fun meme filled times where Sup Forums is actually united and happy to end. It wasn't just Trump winning that made me happy when he was elected, it was seeing all the anons that I love, the non CTR-shill ones, overjoyed.
My feelings aside, just know that this is only the beginning Ausbro. We have more battles ahead of us. Rest up while you can though.

You think we're going to hold the White House if we don't meme on tirelessly? Strap up, this war's only getting started.

I yearn for death, not that I may rest, but that I may fight the meme war eternal.

Heh you got us, the great Aussie spirit in us never sleeps for long. Our bants will never stop. Oi Oi Oi

rare pasta

I am tired because I gave Trump all my energy on election night. I had a part in Florida before passing out. Then I resumed for PA and WI.

Just give me a couple days to breath. I know the war isn't over, the war is never over. But I've been non stop memeing for the past two years. Constant warfare, constant debates and arguments, constantly refining my tactics and abilities.

Anyone else feeling just really chill at the moment? I've been in a state of tranquility, it's really weird. I'm aimless but just satisfied and strangely optimistic.

We literally just achieved the impossible. Even if he doesn't do a good job, the feat itself is what matters. The view is extraordinary from this height.

youtube.com/watch?v=atha8XPhkuQ&t=4s

The battle was won but the War has just begun. Keep memeing, soldier.

It was an honor shitposting with all of you. Hopefully Trump keeps his promise to take care of veterans, cause that's us.

i genuinly slept like a baby yesterday , over 12 hours of sleep, never felt better
it was an honor serving alongside all of you

I'm just sitting back and enjoying the spoils of conquests

>such as this pic

You're so tired because the aussies were our strongest memers
Godspeed, you bogan.

What makes you think we're done? You see the riots. This is the end of WW2, which means we're directly going into the Cold War.

Take some rest, brother. But our work is not over yet. We have to look to the future now. We need to uncuck the European continent.

The rest is nice, but I'm honestly already becoming nostalgic for it. For lack of a better word, it was a magical time. We were united, we had a purpose. Anything seemed possible. Of course, we now KNOW that anything is possible... But still, there was a certain mix of hope, unifying determination, and a hint of desperation... that I'm already somewhat nostalgic for.

It was an honor serving alongside you all, brothers. Shadilay, MAGA.

I dunno but my confidence and self-esteem has shot up.

Anyone else feeling energised?

PRAISE KEK

I just hope this election starts a domino effect that uncucks the whole western world.

Actually yeah, I was up for a long while on election night and I still don't feel rested

I'm fucking exhausted desu senpai

I just slept for 18 hours

Many of us are resting, brother. There are many more battles to fight, and we need our rest

After Sup Forumsharbor, 2015 was definitely a cucked up year of never ending BLACKED that carried into 2016. But this year ends with a massive victory.

this victory even eclipses brexit and the zimmerman trial

The Great Meme War has come to an end. And we won. Rejoice, but stay ready, because the great struggle against Moloch is not over just yet.

>tfw defeated by a frog

I just woke up after watching Trump's victory speech

wew

It's not the end, not even the beginning of the end. But it's the end of the beginning.

Rest? My dear shitposting user, getting Trump in the White HOUSE was only the first battle.
Now the war truly begins.