Why did they redesign her? Her original design was perfect

Why did they redesign her? Her original design was perfect.

Oh God!

Yeah that's the worst one.

Ugly as fuck. Humans don't love squid people.

where do you think you are

Too sexual

She wouldn't be loved.

Can we all agree teen Vilgax was cute?

I fucking love that comic
More like too masculine, I notice that the updates have no ambiguity to her being female. Which is bullshit of course because her initial look was the best by far.

Hot
Ugly

>"best design"
>it's just Vilgax without the big muscles
You OSfags are delusional

Yeah her initial look was feminine enough. Plus all the other designs mess with the idea that Ben was supposed to be able to confuse her with Vilgax.

I'm okay with but it really needs the mouth lines and neck bubbles at minimum.

Is this a Myaxx only thread or can we post any Ben 10 xeno cuties?

>waddafuck y dont alien wimmin haff boobees
they're fucking squid people
god forbid sexual dimorphism doesn't slap you in the fucking face

Go for it.

literally perfection

Vilgax's race is literally just squids with their tentacles twisted together into humanoid limbs right?

It seems like that's what Vilgax is but Myaxx doesn't have the same coil arms except here

Who is this?

A Scanty looking Way Bad.

>Show so full of girls that the voice actor for Ben wrote an episode where his harem competes for his affections on an intergalactic game show
>picks the first girl, because reasons

they can't keep getting away with it

>Humans don't love squid people.
Wait, we don't?

That is a human

God she was so fucking hot. It was awkward growing up being into xenos

They did. Human females are the superior species for sex.

kai more like

W H Y

They can't resist the knot.

>literally interact once
>friendship ends on bad terms because Kai actually wanted a pet
>canon couple
That shit is so dumb

At least you can steal Ben's alien harem.

>you will never live in an age where alien and robot waifus are abundant and diverse
>you will have to settle for humans until the day you die

Why go on, bros?

>implying I'm going to die
>Implying I"m not going to get brain uploaded
HAHAHAthat's what i tell myself to cope with the crushing reality that one day I and everyone I've ever loved will simply cease to exist one day and eventually nobody will care and none of it will have ever mattered

I'm new to this. Can you give me an episode where she is featured?

I go on out of spite and spite alone.

>Ever romancing Vetra's manchin
I'd stick to humans it's Quarians or nothing

The movie, Secret of the Omnitrix

Who says? How can we know there isn't a whole planet of female humanoids craving for some terran dick, spying on us right now? And what if you're the first human to ever get an actual alien waifu? You'll go down in History!

Probably this. Compare it to the redesign, and the original doesn't look "feminine"; the OV design has lips and boobs.
I'll still dig the original design.

Isn't the power of humans simply being able to hybridize with practically every other alien species? Like, everybody else get awesome stuff (phase shift, flying, gravity control and stuff), and we get the ability to produce offspring by boning anything with a set of genitalia compatible with either a plug or a socket.

Athea craving for Bullfrog's dick was one of the best details in the whole franchise, honestly.
Also, why did all the frog men look like fat nerds who had never given a single pushup? I get the aliens that at least some of the aliens in the Omnitrix are samples from each species' prime individuals, but we never got to see an incursian that looks like Bullfrog.

I love this version
Isn't implied in the series that she was super build for sex(universal alien standards) and Alvizo (?)just take her as his assistant because that reason

I don't remember that

I'm sad to say I practice the same principle.

I respect many of DJW's artistic decisions.
Except this. Fuck this. DJW you casual faggot give us a buff squid waifu.

No. Sex with aliens is wrong. No matter how humanoid they are, you only fuck human females.

This. I was disappointed with how feminine they made her in AF and I was hoping they'd fix her in Omniverse.

I'm all up for cute alien girls but female Chimerans just being more slender and curvy males made them pretty unique from the sexual dimorphism of other aliens.

>not wanting to fuck xenos

What are you gay?

You can literally see the devolution take place.

They don't deserve our semen.

Unf.

Probably not, but chappy has no desire to prove humanity's greatness by pounding xenos into frenzied ahegaos. Exterminating aliens by making their females (possibly their more effeminate males as well) unwilling to bed their own kind after having their minds blown by a human dicking.

Our greatness is to purge them all with guns and torches. We don't need aliens in our life.

Nope. That just proves our superiority in warfare. Better to crush them in every field, including our capacity for the bedroom.

Christ, it’s like I’m browsing future /r9k/.

Or a Warhammer 40k thread.

War is what we human desire. We'll be xenophobic to aliens and shoot them the moment they tried to consent or rape.

See, your perspective works until we start stepping on the toes of civs a higher on the Kardashev scale.

Hey, we don't want aliens living in Earth.

I occasionally browse /tg/ and I gotta say, warhammer seems bland as fuck. It’s just a bunch of 2edge4you and PURGE memes.

Galact-seid

>writefag started writing a story to go with this pic
>stopped just as he was getting to the good part
>never came back to finish it
>the thread was up for a month and a half
>he never came back to finish it

I'm mad as fuck

It's lore is actually pretty interesting, it's just a big portion of the fanbase are a bunch of "PURGE" screaming shitheels.

The incurseans looked the way they did because they all have shitty diets and live in space, as their homeworld was destroyed a long time ago. Bullfrag represents what an ideal incursean would look like - one with optimal genetics, who grew up in the proper environment, and who got an ideal diet/exercise regiment his entire life.

the face of:
the body of:
and she will be perfect

Warhammer 40k much like Star Wars is complete dogshit unless you cut out 90% of the official mainline stuff and look towards the expanded universe/side stories. In that case it's great, but you're always reminded of the droll and corporate primary entries which kills it.

Absolute shit-tier opinion.

very rarely do I agree with such troll-like comments, but in this case, I'm going to have to make an exception.

The lack of face tentacles is really a deal breaker for me. If you MUST make her look more feminine, then make them shorter or more slender, or extend the length of the ones in the back so it looks like she has hair. But removing them just looks awful. She might as well be a totally different species

Nah bro

Azmuth took her as his assistant because she was brilliant. The fact that we think she's sexy is irrelevant.

Besides, I'm pretty sure that persnickety old fart hasn't looked at a woman in a sexual manner in over a thousand years. Not since his last girlfriend dumped his arrogant ass at any rate

>that time they retconned everything supernatural on Earth to be aliens
Alien Force is so fascinating. It's like there was a conscious effort to destroy everything good about the original series.

Oh, I see. Poor guys, then.

I think what it was is that they gave it to different producers who didn't really like the "supernatural" aspects of it, and tried to change a bunch of things.

Funnily enough, they backpedaled quickly on those decisions - Gwen still used magic (and in fact was still using Charmcaster's spellbook later on in UAF), but they merged her magic abilities with the Alien background they tried to give her.

Yeah, late in ultimate alien, there was an episode that introduced a weapon called Ascalon. Azmuth made it when he was younger in an attempt to unlock the secrets of the universe. He succeeded, but shortly after it was created, it was stolen by an Incursean general seeking power. The Incuseans were probably a lot like us on their homeworld - always at war.

Ascalon promptly put a stop to that by /annihilating/ the entire planet. The only thing that preserved their species was the fact that they were already a spacefaring race, and there were presumably enough of them that they could rebuild their population from whoever was up there when the planet went kaboom

Oh, didn't remember that. I remember about Ascalon and Azmuth, though. Was that explained at the end of AF when all the Dagon stuff? I found it so confusing I skipped the lasts 2-3 episodes.

Eh, they look better like that, anyway.

Yeah, it was right before Old George goes after Diagon. George wipes the floor with Ben, and fucks off to his doom, and Ben demands answers from Azmuth as to what the deal with the sword is. Azmuth takes them on a trip down memory lane where we see him and his ex girlfriend, and the events leading up to the creation of the sword and the destruction of the incursean planet. After the planet was destroyed, Azmuth was totally freaked out, and needed a place to hide it. Coincidentally, earth was under attack by diagon. Azmuth left the sword with George so that he could use it to protect his home, claiming that George was worthy of using it, while he himself was not.

>that little Bullfrag child with tiny triangle sunglasses

C-cute!