How would you react if a girl insulted you like this?

How would you react if a girl insulted you like this?

The colors remind me of Mission Hill.

Nothing in that treatment that people don't already pay good money for.

I'd probably go back to being a normie.

What did she mean by "your unattractive penis?"

realize that's probably why my wife cheated on me with my brother

Some penises are downright ugly. She was probly just humiliating him though

hes probably uncut

this is visually nauseating

first you complain you dont want CalArts and now this?!

>mutilated genitals are attractive
I hope you don't have children, user.

I'd either
A: Punch her in the face and tell the thot to begone
B:Scoff because some random bitch is saying dumb shit to me and walk away
C: Commit a violent sexual act against her

Really up in the air,

>zoom in camera to be chest-up shot so the walk cycle doesn't have to be animated
nigga this is calarts

Yeas they are
just like tits without implants

Yeah I bet you would, tough guy.
How did you do on your Algebra 2 final?

What do circumcised vaginas look like? Verdict is out on that because I've never seen one.

>mutilated tits are unattractive
US education, ladies and gentlemen.

Unless you have a phimosis cock or an infection, circumcision is completely, 100%, without a doubt a retarded meme parents subject their children to without their consent that was perpetuated by a 19th century doctor who intended it to keep people from masturbating.

Don't subject others to the mistake your parents made, user.

You don't want to see one. I don't understand how women piss or even menstruate safely after fgm.

What show?

The thing is, a lot of different procedures fall under the blanket term of "Female Genital Mutilation", including some minor ritual where the clitoris is just pricked with a pin. Regardless, all forms are rightly banned, despite the fact that equivalent male procedures are not (and aren't even correctly identified as "Male Genital Mutilation" by the medical community. Then again, unlike FGM, MGM has financial incentives ensuring that there will always be people with a vested interest in ensuring the mutilation continues: circumcision has become an industry, both in terms of money made by performing the procedures themselves and the selling of foreskin to the cosmetics industry. At the end of the day, money is a powerful motivator when it comes to performing the mental gymnastics necessary to support cruelty against infants, even your own sons.

Sup Forums, Comics & Genital Discussion

>stay at home husband

>the selling of foreskin to the cosmetics industry
I almost forgot that this actually happens. Thanks for reminding me.

Also, I think it's perfectly acceptable to talk about shit like this when the topic comes up. This is the only board I really browse on Sup Forums anyway.

Also jews.

Sounds like it might be cute, though. I'm into innies, maybe it's like an uber-innie.

Now you're just being redundant.

Religion is also a motivation for some, yes. Sadly it has also crossed over into Christianity in certain regions, despite having no actual ritual for the act itself.

Google it and tell me it's cute again.

No because I feel like they might purposefully have kids on there for shock value and I don't want a party vanning.

You're not allowed to have an opinion if you don't know what you're talking about.

>Christians circumcising for Christianity
Yeah, this fucking baffles me and is further proof that Protestants in the US have zero education on their own faith.

I know your dad is lousy at giving head. Also that I'm always right.

>has nothing to say
You don't have to announce you've been BTFO, user. You can just leave the thread.

I have nothing to say because you've given me nothing to be upset over. You're a fedora elite that put down an arbitrary internet rule about who can and cannot give opinions. It's sad, especially if you're that much of an autismo in real life.

fucking size queens

Why is it always the fattest and/or ugliest women? Are size queens the female version of hyper critical neck beards?

is the judge suppose to be a girl or a boy?

t.turtleneckdick

t. shroomdick

I am the stay at home husband so I don't feel insulted by this.

what show is this?