Something's horribly wrong

The feeling of dread and anxiety has been plaguing me for the past two days. Its fucking ominious. Brexit and 08 crash is 777, first day of Trump is also 777. How did Clinton give up that easily, even with Onigger's support?

There was another thread that basically said a police state is what the NWO wants (as seen from the chimpouts) from America, and at this point there's SO MANY contradictions to Trump's story. On one hand, he has been saying he wants a better America for the past 30-40 years, the massive amounts of shilling for Hillary against Trump, and on the other hand - Trump is a another plan for the globalist machine in the sense that he and Clinton were both plants and either of them winning would have made no real difference to what was already set in motion so long ago. He's a billionaire, and so are the other NWO faggots.

I have also been hit by a wave of fatigue during the last 3 hours of the polls. I felt extremely tired when I was watching yesterday, something that NEVER happens to me. I immediately felt tired today after browsing Sup Forums for a few minutes and reading about the card game that one ex-NWO guy made.

How the fuck were the final polls rigged in Hillary's favour? How did she lose, despite everyone backing her up?\

What is going to happen on Dec 31, 2016? I have a YUGE feeling that Onigger will start WW3 as a false flag event to stop Trump from taking office. But it's still also possible that Trump is an agent for the NWO.

I doubt many of us will live to see the new year of 2017.

More information in thread link below.

My fucking mind is racing.

I can't organize my thoughts.

Someone help me.

Please tell me I'm not the only one feeling this way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KRJKOtM-onM
natureworldnews.com/articles/31504/20161109/leaked-top-secret-meeting-reveals-obama-warning-putin-alien-invasion.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=pqbSgMv-dqY
youtube.com/watch?v=84OxmH3DHfA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1561_celestial_phenomenon_over_Nuremberg
theverge.com/2016/8/29/12695352/seti-russia-radio-observatory-signal-detected-alien-unlikely
youtube.com/watch?v=xzuxTEq-plE
dailycrow.com/he-raises-up-kings-he-determines-our-days/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YOU are the only one feeling this
YOU are wrong
YOU need to calm the fuck down

shut up, no one cares.

I want NWO

Everything suck so nothing to lose

Go the fuck to sleep, you're psyching urself out

There will not be a new president. Aliens are attacking next year sept. Missile shield is not for Russia or China global defense system. Read wikileaks about Joe Biden and Putin conversations.

You're just not used to winning.

youtube.com/watch?v=KRJKOtM-onM

You got a link?

Go get help, you're going psychotic.

I'm serious.

/x/ you have to go back

Why anybody believes in this system anymore is beyond me. Did you happen to notice how nice Trump was when he spoke about Hillary last night? I bet nothing whatsoever happens to her as far as charges go now that he's won.

kek

>The feeling of dread and anxiety has been plaguing
>I have also been hit by a wave of fatigue

How about you just stop being a faggot?

It's so surreal. Trump may back out of a lot of thing he has said, or do what he has promised and lead the world to a new golden age. It's still way too early to speculate but i've calmed down a bit.

>A highly classified Kremlin video has allegedly leaked online, showing a meeting between Vladimir Putin and incumbent Vice President Joe Biden, with Obama (through Biden) warning the US of an alleged alien invasion in September 2017.

>natureworldnews.com/articles/31504/20161109/leaked-top-secret-meeting-reveals-obama-warning-putin-alien-invasion.htm

>youtube.com/watch?v=pqbSgMv-dqY

>youtube.com/watch?v=84OxmH3DHfA

Obama to meet Trump. Then Trump to meet Putin. Obama said he is going to make it super easy for Trump to take over by assisting as much as he can.

P.S Try not to shit yourself!

>Schizophrenia, the thread

Seek help

elect a divisive halfwit, demand ppl unite around him.

you ppl aren't idiots are you?

Thanks homie. Some hotty squatties for your troubles!

It's going to be like this battle. They are picking up two distinct transmissions meaning two forces are approaching.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1561_celestial_phenomenon_over_Nuremberg

Ok take how this election has been portrayed by mainstream media just imagine what they can cover the same way. Now read this article aware of this...

>theverge.com/2016/8/29/12695352/seti-russia-radio-observatory-signal-detected-alien-unlikely

9/10 rp my friend, I too hope for something to happen, because I am bored.

I can tell you emphatically, there are already beings here. If there is something large approaching, it means they are coming to get there own kind from here.

Dude fuck off with your same shit thread every fucking hour

>either of them winning would have made no real difference to what was already set in motion so long ago
Duh, of course. The difference, I guess, is that Clinton was 100% controlled, while Trump only 50-70%. Which is already can be a big game changer.

The speculate they are coming for two reasons.

>First is they want to invade/cull us independence day style because of how much we fucked up the planet.

>Second they might be coming to safe us from our selfs by interfering directly to prevent world war 3.

Then the two group theory might be some treaty that one group has broken and other group is trying to pursue them.

next election you need an anti white ppl president that everyone can unite behind

Trump had 70ish people working for him during this campaign and run for office with is money an small donations.

Hillary had more then 700 and was being banked by wallstreet.

If they are behind trump why the fuck did they try so hard to get hillary in. They could just have cut hillary money on half and wait to see each of their 2 horses would win.

Everything has been determined and carefully calculated, that's why events and everything else have had a sense of safety and stability, however Trump and Brexit were variables to keeping order and chaos, now with these two in the picture it's lead people, especially those at the top to maybe think everything isn't as carefully crafted as it is.

you just never saw misery, people born since the 90's are so grown up with the image of kindness and everything is allright, but after that thin layer of sweetness is a deep pit of despair and ruin. the layer was starting to rip because a lot of issues and people are starting to see that so we want a good foundation for that layer of sweetness so it can lift a lot and wont rip.

can't wait until trump outrages the left

burn it down!

In the bible, there is are references to something called "the seed of sabbaoth". That "seed" is the thing that people report as alien implants.

the stupid elected another one

get some sleep

Hi

Ive been feeling dread too but only because Im worried aboht Trumps safety

Nothing is wrong. Just realize that both sides were never going to let this go depending on the side that lost. I expected this in both a Clinton or Trump victory. Losing side would rage. Just let it pass.

>How did she lose?

All that Saudi ,Morroccan, Wall Street Ivy league money STILL couldn't stump the Trump.

SUCK ON THAT IN YOUR SAFE SPACE SNOWFLAKE!

Do like the faggots are doing and kys

Oh, i realized, i had my alarm set to 5AM that day (Italian time) but i woke up at 8AM without noticing it... fuck really

fuck the trees!!

>It's going to be like this battle.
Why have their battle here?

the only reason the obama and hillary are acting that way is trump won an he has both of them by the balls so they are playing nice to keep him from opening the investigation.

the whole world is just one big conspiracy against proper, right thinking, righteous patriots

You're paranoid.

Stop being tired of winning.

>How did Clinton give up that easily

Did we watch the same election?
Pretty sure kept us waiting till the very end, 3 in the morning, before giving up.

Honestly after brexit and now Trump's election i no longer believe the elite have as much power as we once believed. Nobody just ever bothered to challenge them.

Trump is either guided by God
or he is the real deal antichrist.

trump was just elected king?

She didnt ask for vote recounts, or drag this out till next week. She just... gave up.

>Gives video about planet fucking X

Yeah okay buddy.

>elect divisive halfwit
>rally around him

From you. We learned it from watching you.

it's gonna be fun watching the us burn

trump should bring back the draft. ppl need guns

>Mass protests against Trump
>full scale economy crisis
>over 42 "concerned" electors vote Democrat instead of Trump

More like he defied god himself, he was not supposed to win, the true Antichrist was supposed to take office to take us to the tribulation, but something went wrong.

PRAISE KEK

>He thinks the choice mattered.
Mate, all of this would still happen, regardless who won. What you are seeing now is the exact same plan but faster.

DON'T CRY WOLF WITH THE HAPPENINGS YOU RICE NIGGER MUDSLIME!

USA will be attacked on december of this year

Drugs are bad.

At least you're perceptive. If the NWO elite didnt have a plan, we would probably have seen more fighting from the Hillary campaign. But the way Obongo and lillary both ceded everything was pretty unnerving.

Im of the opinion 1 to 3 things will happen in the next 3 months or so.

1) if Pence is NOT part of the establishment - im not sure how we are to know that - you will see Pence step down for personal reasons, or something will be released in the media that will cause Pence to relinquish his spot as VP. He could also die/be killed but that will make step 3 that much more suspicious.

2) there will be a major false flag attack or incident. Im of the opinion it will be a "foreign enemy" like Russia, since the NWO really doesnt want us budying up to Russia. It coukd also be a BLM event or something. This will be a distraction, nothin more. I believe it will last no more than 2 weeks.

3) Donald dies of an illness or in a car accident. They will resort to murdering him if they have to. The elite cant afford to have Trump undo all that Obongo set in motion.

2 or all 3 of these items must happen before the January 20 inauguration. Screencap this. There will be attempts but it dosnt mean they will surely succeed. Be of faith and pray for our coming leaders' safety and protection.

Only the inauguration is Jan 20 2017, so there will be a new pres before what youre saying happens

Its not in his interests to pursue that. Half the country doesnt want him in office. To unite the country, ot would make sense if he eased up on her. Thats just politics. It wouldnt be good for either side if the winning candidate tried to have his opponent incarcerated

relax, we won

they will most likely try to kill trump though and blame it on libshits

No. The elites have all the power on the globe if you've paid any fucking attention for the last decade, this was all part of their master plan

..she lost fair and square, and she knows it.
There isn't anything that could have been done.

Very true and either of the 3 must be fufilled before Trump's inauguration, or number 4 happens - Trump peacefully takes office and is either part of the NWO OR step 5 happens - both him and Pence gets JKFed 1 year in, causing Hillary (or another nwo agent) to become the new president. We can't win unless major change happens on an ultra fast timescale, faster than the reaction time of the NWO elites.

Well she didn't put much of a fight did she? Don't you think that's a bit suspscious?

Calm down bro. Take your fucking meds.

Trump is a literal scapegoat son. :)
Wait and watch the world blame everything bad that ever happened on the right.

You should go back to plebbit you nu-Sup Forums piece of shit.

This. Thanks based Swede

Holy shit I think we're onto something big here.

youtube.com/watch?v=xzuxTEq-plE

dailycrow.com/he-raises-up-kings-he-determines-our-days/

He was chosen by god to rebuild this nation

He is literally the modern day Cyrus the Great

Lay off the dope man, like seriously.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1561_celestial_phenomenon_over_Nuremberg
So it's not even going to be an invasion? We're just going to watch a bunch of aliens duke it out?

Nice

Free fireworks show!

>SOROS created chimpons
>Trump is guilty for fixing it
pick one

America is a big place. Large liberal cities are the most violent, concentrated spots. Real Americans do everything they can to avoid those cesspools like the plague.

>the sun is going to grow a face
holy shit

We should figure where they're gonna do it and sell tickets.

shouldn't you be licking a cops boot somewhere?

>Canada
>PM is a cuck who let his country burn instead of getting help from Russia when they offered
>Apologized profusely for bumping into a woman in parliament
>Generally a huge poz-laden faggot PM who is an embarrassment

Your opinion is invalid and should be ignored

lightening strikes in the forest, trees burn.
happens every years no matter who's pm

Remember, the Amish voted for Trump.

They haven't voted for any party in a long time.

They are old school religion, not part of the mutilated stuff people hold dear today.

I am certain he is NOT NWO.

Meme magic is real.. more than anyone realised. Energy/Thought/Will becoming reality.

Read more, read it all. Plant seeds in others, we have a long way to go yet.

he's already working his magic

what you are feeling is dread because we spat in the faces of the globalists for the second time this year and now they are going to sit up and pay attention to Sup Forums and possibly try to subvert us or maybe possibly accelerate their plans.

we cannot grow complacent, we still have work to do
we have to save Europe and help Geralt of Rivia get out of the Ecuadorian embassy and most importantly we have to hang Soros and the Rothschilds.
we won the battle but the war has just begun
the shills laughed, they thought it was a joke, they are not laughing anymore.

What do you mean about 777?

I don't get it

trump is hated more than obama and he hasn't even taken office yet.
I wonder if he'll hide from the public his whole 4 year term

It's the opposition to 666

Trump will be 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old on the first day of the job. Brexit happened 7 years, 7 months and 7 days after the 08 crash. It;s too much.

According to what?

Wouldn't 999 be more opposite?

Neat.

Enough with the 'aliens give a shit we are polluting earth' meme. Totally not believable

How well informed can the fucking Amish really be though?

>entropy era 7
>having this much schizophrenia
>posting on Sup Forums and pretending it's autism
Schizophrenia is for /po/, this board is for autism. Don't worry it's an easy mistake to make

its a bible thing

Your first mistake was thinking you can outplay our masters.

Trump is controled opposition and now that you got your christmas gift and are easily distracted by it, your resistance will fade away.

I was hoping the LARPers would all fuck off after the election. This board needs to close, it's beyond help.