Popular Vote Thread

Google is apparently stuck saying 99% of American's have reported in. That is not possible, but even so, their numbers still allow Trump to take a last-minute surge over Clinton and that Trump is behind.

>My math reasoning:

~60m reporting for Hillary
~60m reporting for Donald

1% of their combined 120m is 1.2m

1.2m is 6x the number of votes left that Donald would need to take over the popular vote (200k)

>tl;dr: He is trailing by 200,000, but according to Google, there is still 1.2m votes left to count

However, as pic related shows, CNN says there are 14m votes left to count, and EVEN THEY are projecting that DJT will win the popular vote.

>Why does this matter?

If DJT wins the popular vote, it will give libs no excuse to revolt. Right now they are demanding that elections be decided based on a popular vote, and little do they know that Trump is about to win that too.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/election/results/president
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where are these votes coming from? New Hampshire, Michigan and Arizona?

this is all votes currently being counted from each unfinished county in each state. You guys don't realize that the election is technically not over until Monday.

Keep in mind that the majority of counties, even in Blue states, are red. Ex: WA, OR, CA, NV....

My fucking grammar is shit I need sleep. Please keep this thread alive. This will be more important than you think.

So they're still counting in every state?

I need to check--some states might have each county 100% accounted for, but most do not. That is why Michigan is still in the balance.

>little do they know that Trump is about to win that too

No evidence of this.

yes, there is...

CNN projected winner probably based on exit polls

God damn I can't believe I made a bet on the popular vote. From what I'm seeing, I'm not even sure if we can win.

Just wait Kiwi

we're going to win so god damn much, we'll be sick of winning.

for example I live in WA, and I didn't get the confirmation that my vote had been counted until a couple hours ago. It takes days to count. Most people vote on the 8th. So give it some time.

literally the whole post is evidence what the cuck

I just want the last three states to finish up so I know if Trump won at 306 or 310.

this is a popular vote thread not an electoral vote thread GTFO

Does it even matter? Hillary can't get all the necessary delegates because trump has 9more than needed

looks like you need to read the last sentence of my post deutschfag

it does matter cause the libtards are "muh popular vote"

>If DJT wins the popular vote, it will give libs no excuse to revolt.

You really think they need an excuse to revolt? They will do it anyway just because they feel like it.

>excuse
You think they need an excuse?

Good point, but the ones with at least half a brain will see that the majority of americans are not liberal. They will have 0 vindication.

Yes, democrats are throwing a hissyfit about popular vote right now because they would love a pure democracy and or don't know we do not live in one.

Trump is going to be the president but they are going to cry about our system for months if not years.

If he also beats her in the popular vote it is another blow to them although it does not impact the outcome aside from narrative of libshits.

How is the public vote viewed by the general public?
Given that you know how the system works, it seems stupid to assume that absolute vote counts would be representative of anything, other than perhaps what the political landscape was like in (((some))) states.

Nobody cares about the popular vote unless something like this occurs and someone wins the electoral college but not the popular, then the loser(dems) screams that we should be a pure democracy and we have to teach them why that's retarded for the uncountable time in the past 240 years.

final map as posted in another thread

i still dont know how people keep posting the same "popular vote" data from yesterday, someone care to explain?

If a candidate wins, even though their opposition is slightly favored, the country looks at it as though the election was stolen. That is why there is national political unrest.

Hellary conceded. It doesn't matter.

It's like French people saying "NO WE DIDN'T SURRENDER IN WW2 BECAUSE REASONS IT DOESN'T COUNT REEEEEEE"

it doesn't matter. the democrats barely won the popular votes (200k with 120 million voters) but lost the electoral college in a landslide. the democrats also lost the senate. meaning that the republicans now have the white house, senate and congress. this is a pretty strong mandate.

where can i keep up with the count live?

this

if you're saying that data hasn't changed in a day, I would say you're right. According to google, nothing has changed. CNN tells a different story.

are they going to do a recount in new hampshire and michigan? considering that the winner won with less than .5 points there?

The outcome of the electoral college would still be a Trump win

they did NOT win the popular votes.. thats the whole reason of this thread you idiot.

read the entirety of the post ffs.

see

Even if Trump loses the popular vote - so what? the rules of the game were electoral college votes win. If they were campaigning for a popular vote win instead the rallies and campaign strategies etc. would have been vastly different. You can't use the popular vote result of an electoral college race as proof of anything.

It's like calling an end to a football game at half time - if teams knew it was going to happen in advance, they would have played the whole game differently.

btw i cant access the MÖGA thread (pic related): the pic doesnt load for me

someone pls send me a link to it

I might be wrong, but I believe a recount must be requested.

>ballot stuff in deep blue states.
>whine when flyovers you've ignored for a decade jump ship.
>must be rigged!!!

Totally valid response.

Did this happen for Bush?

>complaining about the system because the system does exactly what it is supposed to do
You can always count on the Left to be retarded.

If you go by popular votes, then shouldn't the votes for the other candidates be considered too?
And if so, wouldn't Gary Johnson voters, if forced to choose, would prefer Trump over Hillary, generally speaking?

he has already lost new hampshire. it's a 99 % certainty at this point.

These fucking jews will pay dearly.

>Did this happen for Bush?
Yup

Yea it was a shit storm for a month and then a low intensity shit stew for years. Now it's just kind of like a shit chili you have in the crock pot for when you come home.

If a recount was to be called he would probably be winning by a bit as it would be under more scrutiny. Illegitimate votes would be removed..

help me faggots, i need to MEGA

Thank you, Jew. That's a good argument.

trump should request a recount in new hampshire. the more electoral votes he win the stronger his mandate be. it's a certainty he'll win michigan since he's beating hillary with .3 percent but it's not a certainty that he lost new hampshire with just .1 points.
well actually trump did mathematically speaking lose the popular vote. practically it makes no difference since it's basically a break even.
he lost the popular vote.
really he should request a recount considering that he just barely lost new hampshire.
considering that johnson is a libertarian they'd probably vote on trump.

The US is a republic country.

thank you!

he should demand a revote. the democrats being libtards and everything did cheat. especially in swing states like colorado, nevada and new hampshire.

>actually trump did mathematically spea

he did NOT.. they are still counting votes.. and he is winning in the projection.

>well actually trump did mathematically speaking lose the popular vote.

I would argue he only did so due to cheating

California allows illegal aliens to vote and Obama encouraged Illegals to vote in the election.

if anything Trump should call for a recall of California and ask that the undocumented voters be removed from the rolls.

It's bad enough they just fill the state with tens of millions of poor people living in shitheaps on top of each other for electoral power, now they import mexicans to tip popular vote.

But isn't this like it works in all of europe too? just not in Switzerland?wtf is their problem nobody really votes directly but that doesn't mean it's not democratic ??? Did they never read a book about how this works ?? they are really like little children who doesn't got their snickers at the store and no lay on the ground crying and kicking and punching in every direction like retarded 6year olds...
And this whole racist white male meme grinds my fucking gears..if hillary would be elected and we would do the same shit they would say "oh yeah look the racist whiteys can't accept democracy" and now they protest and say they want to shoot trump and turn everything we say..or what we would do also against us because they think they are the saviors of humanity and everyone else is just an angry whitey and that is why what they do is good..
This hypocrisy must stop,really

Sure, whatever. Doesn't matter like you think it does.

Johson has 3% and Stein has 1% of popular vote according to googs

Only because they lost. If Clinton had lost the popular vote but won the college, they'd be singing its praises right now. Pure hypocrisy

>Did they never read a book about how this works

Our politicians have been attempting to remove civics classes wherever possible, it was in one of the Podesta wikileaks talking about dumbing down the population and making them compliant.

Then something like this occurs and a democratic mouthpiece on TV yells that the election was stolen and the uneducated hordes riot.

What people need to understand tho OP is that the electoral college is in place to stop the majority of people in certain states from oppressing the minority in other states. I.E. Cali vs Kansas

are you fucking kidding me? then why the fuck are everybody saying he lost the popular vote?!

Your math/reasoning abilities are fucking atrocious, dude. If Trump only got 200k that still leaves a million for Hillary.

I agree with this. This is another reason why we can't be certain. People have to sort through fake ballots and everything. Show's not over till monday, and CNN thinks Trump is winning this thing. I do too.

No, they won't cry for years because the exact same thing happened in 2000 with Gore and Bush and now no one gives a fuck anymore. This isn't the first time a candidate had the popular vote but lost the election and it won't be the last.

Nation of cucks afraid of tiny Putin.

Trump one more states but many of the states he won have no where near the population of the state of California, Illinois, and New York, which is why leads the popular vote. Luckily for us, elections are based on the amount of states and counties won and not overall population vote.

Mostly Utah and Washington, two uncompetitive states. Other than that they are scattered here and there (like 10K in Upstate NY, 1k in various states)

I've heard that argument for pro-electoral.

I have also heard that the electoral college is in place because in the old days, it took too long to count all the votes and send them in. The college served as a middle man to relay the message.

I am just happy Trump won desu, and I'll be open to anti-electoral college discussions once our MSM is fixed

It won't be headline news for years but it will be brought up smugly as some sort of verbal assault by some faggot on television whenever Trumps election is brought up

I can just see Juan williams in 2 years going on a hissyrant about the popular vote. This is all assuming CNN is wrong and he does not end up winning the popular.

You are free to start a war with them if you like, we would like to go back to being allies with them and having peaceful, profitable relations.

America and Russia can team up to fight the Rothschilds

Confirmation? Did they send you a text or somethin?

You are a a fucking moron. He is trailing by 200,000, but there 1.2m votes left to be counted!

You don't just subtract 200k from how much is left--wtf! Why would you do that? You have to be trolling. Please fuck off.

The founding fathers understood why pure democracies fail.

A democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.

No I just checked online like every few hours or so

They fail if they're being lied to, yeah. That's why I'm saying--I'll talk about getting rid of the electorate once the MSM gets their comeuppance

The country was never intended to have direct democratic voting in the first place.In none of the original documents is Democracy even mentioned for that matter. We're a nation of states, not one singular country and the electoral college is part of state rights. It's never going away, at least for as long as liberals don't have complete power.

I voted provisionally in Florida (because they couldn't verify my Social Security number when I originally registered), which means they have to count my vote by hand, rather than by machine. I checked the website for my county elections supervisor, and there were about 6500 provisional ballots cast in my county, all of which need to be counted by hand.

I would rather stick with what works and focus on not dumbing down our population as we import millions of third worlders to vote democrat

Didn't hear them bitching about the Electoral College when Obama won two terms. What happened all of a sudden to change their minds?

According to that image, if ~92% of votes are in, that means there are 10,402,165 votes remaining. In order for Trump to win, he needs 51.1% of the votes that don't go to a third party. Hillary only needs 48.9%. So far Trump has gotten 49.9% of the votes that didn't go to a third party, and Hillary has gotten 50.1%. Since so many votes are in, these values are likely representative of the rest of the votes that are going to come in, but it depends on what areas the rest of the votes are coming in from.

>muh popular vote
You need to get a 51% majority to get popular vote retard

What are the chances of recount?

They won the popular vote both times

You can be sure they would have been the constitutions biggest proponents if Romney had won the PV and was acting like dems are today

I have no idea what you're trying to say, but you're stupid, and I'm not trolling. See

fair argument.

The way I would like it, if the press were fair..

>Town citizens vote for their city's laws and officials.
>County citizens, not towns, would vote for their county's laws and officials.
>State citizens, not counties, vote for their state laws and officials.
>US citizens, not states, vote for their country's laws and officials.

so why is cnn projecting trump to win the popular vote? that must mean that a lot of red states have yet to finished counting votes OR that cnn is retarded.

Are they? I haven't been paying attention to it. If they are, it's probably one of those things, yes. Most likely the former.

>it depends on where the rest of the votes are coming from, and most counties in almost every state are red.

>49.9% vs 50.1% with over 10m left to go. Only a 0.2% margin needs to be covered

Chances look good for Trump.

who cares? all they can do is star twitter hashtags right?
trump already won, they are going to bitch regardless because these people have no scrutiny, its either they win or something is wrong

check the image. Here is a link to said projection:

edition.cnn.com/election/results/president click "popular vote" it's the tab by the map

>who cares?

The democrats rioting across the country last night

Conservatives and cops are being shot right now and people refuse to cooperate

still shows 290 for trump, whilst more than 300 ec votes have already been confirmed for him

What

Everything is gonna take fucking years to decide

This idea is like communism, sounds good in theory but is fucking horrible in practice

I mean, not really. Like I said, he needs 51.1% of the rest that don't go to 3rd party. He's consistently gotten 49.9%. If you didn't know, 49.9 is less than 51.1, and the 50.1% that Hillary has consistently gotten is more than the 48.9% she needs to win the popular vote. She can under-perform relative to the other 92% of the votes, while Trump needs to perform better. Again, though, it depends where the rest of the votes are coming from.

this

Depends on what counties are left to count.

Assuming that CNN has the data that shows that most blue inner cities have already been counted and that the rural parts are left to be counted, there's a good chance that Trump can get >51.1% of the votes

okay here we go

KEK PLEASE BLESS THIS POST

IF MY LAST TWO DIGITS ARE EVENLY DIVISIBLE BY 7, TRUMP WINS. AGAIN.

i saw those videos, that protest was filled with upper middle class white women you are going to be fine
dont victimize yourself like the sowwy democrats totally killing themselves right now
you are playing in their hands by looking at them why dont republicans ever know when they won?
the less attention they get the faster they will stop, they have a couple of days, maybe a week to act completely retarded laugh at them yours is the future

>that protest

They were all over the country and it's not about my safety I will shoot fuckers.

They are blocking traffic and generally being a nuisance.

you won, enjoy your fucking victory
they cant do shit but cry and throw a big tantrum treat them like the babies they are
as long as you keep giving them attention they are still in power and their cause is still valid because thats how the media works