They managed to make Shadow more dumb in this show than fucking Knuckles

They managed to make Shadow more dumb in this show than fucking Knuckles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RIqYL-Ve52Y&hd=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im guessing they made him a parody of himself

>Knucklesfags keep excusing Knuckles stupidity as being naive and gullible due to isolation
>These same fags cry foul about Boom!Shadow, when it's basically just Shadow without Maria and is in the same boat as Knuckles since he also didn't have someone educating him how the world works

Got to hand it to the writers, they really have a knack of exposing the hypocrisy of the fanbase.

Is this the only kind of rival they can do? The one from 06, what was his name again, Titanium, wasn't he an isolated weirdo too?

>Titanium

His name was Silver lol

It's a comedy show.

they need Jason back as shadow

new shadows too gruff and macho so hes basically knuckles except cooler, jasons shadow was calmer and thought more

even davids shadow was better and he was literally just drunk sonic

Shadow is a home-schooled weirdo, his only frame of reference for the world was a little girl.

good

00:23
amy have bounce boob
youtube.com/watch?v=RIqYL-Ve52Y&hd=1

not boom shadow, hes just some stray hog who hangs out in a fucking cave

normal shadow is well off with maria as his link to humanity

People are crying about Shadow? I've been a Shadowfag all my life but I love his Boom versions.

It's a good show.

For you and me

He's better as Shadow in Forces at least.

Very, and very underrated

I guess, he gets the voice a little better since he doesnt sound like hes seething every moment so its a little better

when he fucks up infinite was pretty solid too

It's coming back, right?

There is a small chance, I can't recall where but I heard this but someone said something about season 3 being confirmed already, just not announced.

Man I hate it when that happens.
Anyway someone said there is a chance season 3 is in the works but hasn't been announced yet.
Can't recall where you need to look to find it.

I just hope shadow doesnt end up being a season finale gag
Im pretty sure I heard him say the " next time itll be on my terms" thing both times he showed up

I wish they went with hippie Hawaiian-shirt Shadow

BoomShadow is basically Ocean dub Vegeta, even in vocal tone.
I love it

>Would've even got a weird Hawaiian polo like Vegeta's pink polo
Boom Shadow is basically Vegeta
I love it

he's so, long

Considering how Shadow looks pretty much the same in Boom as in the mainline games with no sports tape or anything, like his model was lazily copied in at the last minute, I'd say that's some kind of meta-joke about how much the fandom bitched about wanting Sonic Adventure characters in Sonic Boom.

Who cares? The lead writer left and is working on other projects. With him gone, the show will just go back to being a boring typical kids cartoon.

Only one producer/writer doesn't plan on coming back, and as great as Bill is the other writers are good too.

One guy said Sega just needs to give the word and it can go apparently. The show came out too late everywhere else since it did pretty well in Japan which is usually something Sega would have capitalized on.

I hope they bring more obscure characters in the 3rd season