Shitlibs & Canada

Why do so many shitlibs love Canada and this guy?

Justin Trudeau is even more neo-liberal than his predecessor (Harper):

- Supports increased Canadian involvement in the Balts against Russian "aggression".
- Supports all the major free-trade agreements to the hilt (TPP, CETA etc).
- Loosened restrictions on selling weapons to states like KSA.
- Signed a free-trade deal with China weeks after entering office.

If there are any shitlibs still left on Sup Forums - why do you like this living embodiment of a Ted Talk so much? His entire persona is a phantasm cooked up by globalists.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MileyCyrus/status/796377820091981824
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/MileyCyrus/status/796377820091981824

wtf Miley Cyrus hates Canada now

I hate the guy..
I hate stephen harper. No one cares about the east. We have a failing economy. Our jobs are leaving. our workers are leaving.. We have the east coast to ourselves, with a benefit to trade, and we have offshore oil rigs, but the government doesn't care about us. maybe it's because atlantic provinces are more white than the rest of Canada. Maybe it's because we're super anglo and proud of our heritage, that we don't fit the "Non identity" that Trudeau praises about Canada.

I'm tired honestly.. Tired of the yanks fuckin with us. i'm tired of leafs fuckin with us. I'm tired of my people being left and forgotten.

I wonder if all those chink spies in Canada's government are also "post national", kek.

>Supports increased Canadian involvement in the Balts against Russian "aggression".

What is wrong with this? You know how shit people poles are, now imagine having poles + autism + nigger culture living in your country

That.. was.. actually very respectable of her.

Dude weed lmao

dude weed lmao

Because you coddled faggots don't understand that it's not just "we protect you from Russian aggression", it's "we protect you from the Russians and in return you accept half of MENA, Sub-Saharan Africa and Asia into your country".

That's part of the deal with the EU and other globalists. You don't just accept a "customs union", you accept the liberal ideology and its associated legal codes, human rights legislation etc in totality.

Balt-niggers and Eastern Europeans who dislike Russians (a sentiment I totally understand mind you) fundamentally don't understand this because you haven't been dealing with bodies like the EU for decades.

Of course they're post national. It benefits them. That's what's wrong with our government lately. People go in with an idea, and they come out with a pay load, fucking the rest of us in the ass. I've lost so many friends and relatives to the west-migration, that my community is empty. It could be a problem with capitalism, or maybe with progressivism, but nobody cherishes loyalty anymore. I made that flag design not to honour the UK; as the inverted colors would imply, it's not an homage, but a reminder of who we are, that we're the children of loyalty and the rule of honour, that we ought to value the people and respect nature.

Chinks in Canada are not "post national" you idiot. They're loyal to the mothership just like all chinks are fundamentally.

>he doesn't know we have accepted 50 refugees and half of them have "disappeared"
>he doesn't know we have a anti-EU government

k lad

I meant post-national in terms of Canada. They're quite loyal to China. Very loyal. They come over saying "Oh, canada so great, we love Canada, post national kaksopiste dededededede is good :-DDDDDD" but then they trade with us, giving us shit in return, and they crack on back to China where they spend their riches on cheap slave labor and fine dining.

This country is already over senpai. Do you fellow leafs not remember the conditioning we broke through school?

>oooh I member

We're into a second generation of fully zombified children taught what to think, not how to think. Schools here don't teach critical thinking anymore.

The war for Canada was lost decades before any of us were born.

It always starts out with a trickle, trust me.

Exactly. Asian Americans are the most transparent fifth column I've ever seen, even moreso than Jews.

Yea, well its no party here in Ontario mate. Fuck Trudeau, Fuck Wynne, Fuck Canada and its liberal bullshit.

Trump for supreme overlord!

Only reason I've seen my libtard friends giving for liking him is "lmao he's kawaii XD"

>yfw when they're all over 24

50?
more like over 30 thousand mate.

>estonia
>accepting 30k refugees

the politicians would be lynched here if that were to happen, we have to take a grand total of 500 based on the quotas ((they)) implemented

One of the reasons why Hitler referred to the Jews as the "Intenational element", is because of their collective indifference to the German people, because they were outside of German society yet politically within it. Arabs have taken that role, and blacks have, and we ought to not forget about the Chinese who are really fucking us over. They're all, in essence, like "Der Ewige Jude" (the eternal Jew); even the Anglo had this role, especially in America and in Japan. We keep following a Roman system which inevitably leads to social and then political collapse. I'm tired of it.

Yea, but it's pretty bad here.. Like really really bad. I come from one of the least educated parts of Canada, where education is so underfunded that most people drop out. That's terrible.

>We keep following a Roman system which inevitably leads to social and then political collapse. I'm tired of it.

Explain what you mean by a roman system.

Fellow Atlantic Canadians, we need to make this happen

Dont try to argue with Sup Forums experts. They base all of their knowledge on a few memes and 2 news articles.

Even a few hundred is too many.

Any immigration FOR SETTLEMENT (crucial distinction that needs to be made) that allows non-whites to form demographically meaningful, politically active communities is UNDESIRABLE.

That is the axiomatic truth we must all hold to. The moment you start having all these different racial groups with their own "communities", own group interests, own pressure groups, own activists and causes etc is the moment your Nation ceases to be a Nation and becomes an Empire-state composed of competing tribes.

>30 refugees arrive in Latvia
>they dont get paid 500 euros a day like in Germany
>they fuck off after a month
>no refugees left here

Now if only russians would fuck off as well, it'd be paradise here. Unfortunately they refuse to move back to their own country because its better here, yet they scream about how "glorious" russia is.

I'll exchange your Russians for an equal number of our Pakis,

Nothing would change, only their skin colour. One kind of animals exchanged for another kind of animals.

Do your Russians do stuff like systematically groom Latvian girls?

No, Latvian girls tend to avoid foreign men. There are some excluded cases though.

But the fact that 80-85% of our prison population consists of russians should give you a clue on how they act.

For centuries, maybe thousands of years, the politics of a nation started at the bottom with families and social structure. Due to there not being very much law or enforcement of law, people got along by loyalty alone. From loyalty based on the relationships within society, it led the focus on family upward to kinship, then fellowship, then lordship, upwards eventually to monarchy. To solidify their positions in society, they created law enforced by the sword. In agricultural breadbaskets, there formed a different kind of society, one with markets, and trade, and immigration, and a multitude of different beliefs and culture; this society was naturally divided and not empathetic toward eachother, so the rule of law came to be, to protect the people. The romans were once more like a traditional kingdom, but the rule of law eventually evolved; and with the Christian conversion of the empire, it lead to a more legalistic Roman society and eventually fell.
I'm not saying that Christianity is bad; but the belief in a strict law-giving god is indicative of a culture that is strict and lawful for the sake of the polity.
Places like Japan where Shintoism exist, there's belief in nature and the inherent goodness of mankind, and that sin is caused by impurity in all facets of life; similar to Shintoism (gods' way), there came a religion up north called "Asatru" (gods' truth) and it's very similar in structure, because the northern Germanic people were more like the feudal Japanese people in terms of how their society worked; the religions of the feudalists and monarchists were more natural and concerned more with purity and relationships.

The whole "Western" society thing is bullshit. Western society is an invention of the international element.

Message to canadian patriots
This is your future
>pic related

Join or Die.

I will personally have no problem selling out canadian patriots and militias if they're stupid enough.

I will join the US Forces and become legendary with my kill count if canadians want to be stupid.

Join or Die cana-faggots. Your country is DONE

Very good, interesting comments.

I disagree that the notion of the West is bullshit though. On a racial and a cultural level it exists. What is bullshit is the left's conception of the western world is (i.e. a place which promotes LGBT and gender-neutral pronouns).

There's direct cultural continuity in areas like literature, art, music etc in some cases going back to deep antiquity (e.g. Homer as the beginning of western lit).

Aw look, another shitty third world country giving us their opinion on Canadian politics.

Cute.

I would get behind this movement.

Too long have we been cucking ourselves.

Shitty deals and paying reparations to natives who just huff gas and get drunk on their reservations. No one has the stones to stand up to them

The whole "we're a country of immigrants" "melting pot" ideaology we've established is terrible. My city is over flowing with Chinamen who want nothing more than to turn the whole thing into Chinatown.

Steven Harper was a good PM. He got rid of long gun registry, and wanted to strictly enforce a CLEAR FACE PHOTOGRAPH on your government issued ID. Then the supreme court rules it a fucking human rights violation.

My country is a joke.

Oh I agree. There's definitely a "Western society" in terms of the culture and race. But it has become too conflated with the leftist definition of "The west". They make it out to be the epitome of progress.

When it comes down to it, the core of western society is the western family; the role of the husband to his wife, the wife to her children, the children to the family, the role of the family to its community, and so forth.

"But all that I heard had the effect of arousing the strongest antagonism in me. Everything was disparaged--the nation, because it was held to be an invention of the 'capitalist' class (how often I had to listen to that phrase!); the Fatherland, because it was held to be an instrument in the hands of the bourgeoisie for the exploitation of' the working masses; the authority of the law, because that was a means of holding down the proletariat; religion, as a means of doping the people, so as to exploit them afterwards; morality, as a badge of stupid and sheepish docility. There was nothing that they did not drag in the mud."
- Adolf Hitler, on listening to Social Democrats, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 2

Progressivism is about destruction of the core values of society. And from that, the destruction of every social institution.