Dear gays

I keep seeing ppl on jewbook post about how trump is going to round up all the gays and Pense is for ECT (shock therapy). I have a challenge:
Tell me why ECT is cruel for gays but okay to use for Alzheimer's, schotzophrenia, and PTSD.

Because it's not an illness to cure.

Carrie Fisher (who has bipolar disorder) swears by ECT.

Is it not an ilness if it's curable?

I say let them act like childish little retards, they have no power anymore and no one cares about their wish to control the system with their fefees.

>jewbook

"curable" is relative to what your intention is. If your intention is be straight, but you're gay, sure it's curable. If you're happy with being gay, and others want you to take ECT, then their stupid, for there is nothing wrong with you.

Mind you, that being gay is personal. It doesn't affect others, that someone identifies as homosexual.

Actually, suppose ECT can be used to turn straight people gay as well; it would actually be possible to cure straightness as well, if someone wants to be gay, but is straight.

Alzheimer's is incurable, as is schizophrenia

ok?

>okay to use for Alzheimer's, schizophrenia, and PTSD.

who says that those people are sick? just misunderstood, we know that gays are sick, it is sick to go against nature

Humans drink cow milk, how is that not against nature?

HOP RIGHT UP ONTO MY ELECTRIC CURING CHAIR

food is against nature? circle of life?

In being the consumption of a food product. Feeding yourself is nothing like practicing self-harming non-reproductive sex acts out of ideological glorification for a brain defect.

Look up one Dr Heath and the case study of B-19. Tl;dr is that homosexuality disappears when treated with electroshocks, leaving a more well-adjusted (hetero) person.

it doesnt work on most cases of schizophrenia... depression yeah but its outdated

Exactly, it's their nature to be gay, they shouldn't go against the way they were born.

Guys this is a very real story that involves REAL people from the world we live in. Think hard about who you've voted for!

>things that never happened: the social media post

(dubs)
Ptsd is curable. Sorry for not reading the whole thread.

It's only a sickness if the person it affects wants to get rid of it. Otherwise, it's just a personal choice.

The world would be better place if SJWs and religious bigots minded their own damn business.

she has to go back

Can somebody please explain to me how electrifying someone's head cures anything? What's the reasoning behind it?