I dont really mind about how Trump got in (as a strayan idc either way)

I dont really mind about how Trump got in (as a strayan idc either way)

however this dude is somewhat worrying

Seems like a religious madman

>abolish birth control mandate
>teach creationism in biology
>climate change skeptic
>probably doubts theory of evolution

I dont understand why being a conservative = religious

Why is it OK to shit on Islam but praise Christianity as being the right/perfect religion?

All fedora tipping aside religion is clearly not good in any forms and i struggle to see why its so integral to American politics, its just holding back the human race

What will you do Americans?

It's Trump's nuclear option.

He chose someone so much more radically conservative in those regards that he'll make the left pay if they kill him.

Mike "the bullet proof vest" Pence

I hadn't thought of that before. It's usually Democrats who pick their running mates based on how well they make for life insurance.

mike pence is awesome. he thinks we should spend government money to electrocute homosexuals. honestly, hes right.

>Why is it OK to shit on Islam but praise Christianity as being the right/perfect religion?
we dont fuck goats, we can eat bacon, we don't kill ourselves in a suicide bombing to kill infidels and receive large amounts of underage girls to pleasure ourse..... i think we belive in the wrong god guys

I think Islam is the worse of 2 evils but radical Christianity can be a bit scary

Complete refutation of scientific theory due to religious bias is pretty bad desu

Much better than physical harm encouraged by Islam but still not great to try and teach the future generation of a country that the world is 6000 years old and everything you do is preordained by a big man in the sky

Will kill a generation of possibly open thinkers

While I am entirely a proponent for the separation of church and state, I have to defend Christianity at times.

With desires like those that comes off more as a Catholic lean. Real Christians are more along the lines of "I disagree with your lifestyle choices, but I can't live for you. Although I would like to make some suggestions if you wouldn't mind."

If Pence is a self proclaimed Christian, he's doing it wrong. Aside from that, if the education system was left up to the market and the decisions of those who put their money up directly, people could benefit much more from that rather than setting a standard and ramming it down everyone's throats.

At the end of the day, I wouldn't find it harmful if religions were taught in schools. However, that means that all religions should be taught in every school. I don't mean actual practice, but a layout and comprehensive explanation on their histories and how they work.

The abolition of birth control on a government handout level is whatever to me, wasn't their place to begin with. That should be left up to markets and their consumers.

I think most climate change skeptics are more along the lines of accepting that it's a natural phenomenon and shouldn't be made out to be this world ending dilemma if we don't give money to X and Y. Not so sure about Pence's actual positions though.

Jews/Communists want Christianity wiped out, that's enough for me to support it.

Pence was a strategic choice, a mid western conservative who had name recognition in states Trump needed to lock down. Hillary did the exact same thing, although her choice of trying to lock up Virgina was a stupid move. She was thinking geography and not "demographic".

He triggers sodomites, he's cool with me

>I don't care how trump got in
implying he isn't legally elected in the first sentence lol fuck off shill

>Why is it OK to shit on Islam but praise Christianity as being the right/perfect religion?

Well, it's mostly because Christianity is true and Islam is false, you fucking heretic shit.

hambones for me

hambones 4 yew

sorry let me rephrase

i dont really care that he did got in (didnt mean how in the sense of 'how did he manage that??' but 'oh he got in')

just change it to 'that'

clearly he was legally elected idk why people are protesting so much baka

Yeah, don't really agree with Pence, but we can always meme him out of office if need be

im starting to think this was a 10d chess move. cant take out the god emperor because pence is 10x worse for the left.

a good point desu i didnt think of it like that, hopefully it doesn't come back to bite him

i agree religions should be taught in schools but the church and state should be kept separate - religion should be a separate subject (teaching tenants of all religions) to the sciences and they should not intermingle

People should be scared of Pence, not Trump.

Deus Vult

Agreed, that is essentially what I'm saying.

A random idea though, a "science of religion" class would be pretty interesting. Stacking religious beliefs up against science would be cool. Would definitely rustle some jimmies, maybe in a century or two the feelz train will run out of coal and we can finally start legitimately educating the majority of our population.

Trump I'm completely fine with, Pence not so much.

Genuinely hope Trump does enough work and is authoritarian enough that Pence doesn't get to do much.

Also Ben Carson is your secretary of health right? Dude questioned evolution and he's got that role.

pence was trumps bid to cuckservatives

why?

because pence is one of them and made them feel all warm and fuzzy inside that they at least would have a tiny say and representation in a trump america

Thats exactly what i was thinking.

Thats trump protection against liberal extremists.

It doesn't matter if you believe in evolution or not, unless writing science/history books.

Not believing in evolution isn't going to make you evolve back into an ape.

faggots BTFO, women put in their place, Based pence

He has a purpose.

a) He bridges the gap between Trump and some conservatives
b) People don't want Trump to die, because they're worried Pence will be worse, in terms of policies

>Also Ben Carson is your secretary of health right? Dude questioned evolution and he's got that role.
Oh you mean the greatest neurosurgeon alive who doesn't believe in gorrillionz of genders? Stop sounding like Seth Macfarlane faggot.

Mike Pence does seem a little crazy but the whole time on the campaign trail he was extremely reasonable and never said anything remotley crazy the whole time

I think he understands that that shit might have been ok when he was Indiana governor but now that he's VP he's going to have to cool it

But climate change doesn't actually exist.