If meme magic is real how come you couldn't meme Ron Paul into power?

If meme magic is real how come you couldn't meme Ron Paul into power?

Other urls found in this thread:

atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/08/14/esoteric-kekism-or-kek-as-a-bodhisattva-of-racial-enlightenment/
theverge.com/2016/9/23/13025422/palmer-luckey-oculus-founder-funding-donald-trump-trolls
youtube.com/watch?v=_TtqEU6LF2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It takes years to master meme sorcery.

He's too frail to contain the power of Kek, we needed a viable host.

The OG oldfags of moot-samas era had started the embers, but did not yet know how to control fire.

We are going to meme him into the Fed Chair

Because it isn't real and all the kekfaggot meme magic spamming newfags are annoying fucking manchildren.

Ancient Egyptian chaos magick wasn't fully understood back then

>if metalworking is real how come cavemen didn't have cars

Kek isn't only just helping us for the lulz. He genuinely wants to make America great again because America is the greatest agent of global chaos in human history.

Because media help the meme too

Fake like these doubles?

This.

GG didn't start yet
GG started the momentum that eventually led to the fall of leftists in America
GG was essentially our trial on tackling leftists
GG's tactics were used in the Great Meme War

Trips to redeem

Ron Paul was insane

Ron wasn't high enough energy.

People werent using du.bs for anything more than derailing threads back in 2008 and 12

Because the primaries are actually rigged.

WW2 fought with guns and metal
WW3 fought with memes and mountain dew.

Because in order for mm to work, you need a positive force. Ron Paul was always weak. Good for low level memes, but always as a joke.

because we hadn't discovered KEK back then yet

We didn't have Kek back then.

we call them Trumps now

Sup Forums wasn't powerful then, we didn't reached critical mass until late 2014.

Meme magic makes sense when you look at it's core.

Flight 9525 awoke Kek

none of us knew of it or its potential back then.
we didn't discover it until we accidently Ebola-Chan

No it doesn't it's superstitious non sense.

Indians were not on board earlier.

we tried, it wasn't his time

Kek wasn't awoken
He didn't have the right meme synergy
Nothing can stop the ancient voodoo of the great Obongo.

this place wasnt overrun with underage faggots, Sup Forumsedditors. and redditors like you when he was running

Memetics weren't advanced enough in 2012, I'm sorry user.... next time

We didn't meme hard enough

Start here: atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/08/14/esoteric-kekism-or-kek-as-a-bodhisattva-of-racial-enlightenment/

Because that would be a demotion. He IS a god

No. The article alone is cringy as fuck

There is zero objective factual proof for this garbage aside from baseless faith arguments just like all other religions, arguably even worse.

The Musou Gauge wasn't full yet

Heresy!

Praise Kek foul slanderer!

Because we didn't have the magic 7s necessary to rewrite the outcome of an election and change worldlines.
It was a matter of time.

okay I will blow your mind
have you heard of the Path Of Light?
its supposed to be the passphrase/super sekrit club we are all enrolled in during the happening/shtf as long as we carry a 4 of clubs symbolising the Sup Forums logo.
this has been a thing pretty much since Sup Forums came back in 2013
I know this because I made this edit back then

now read this
>As a god of the night, Kek was also related to the day - he was called the "bringer-in of the light". This seems to mean that he was responsible for the time of night that came just before sunrise. The god of the hours before day dawned over the land of Egypt. This was the twilight which gave birth to the sun.

we literally invoked the favour of an ancient egyptian god unintentionally and it took another two years to harness memetic energy and use it to help up achieve our goals

>2014

Nah, 2013 is when we really took off. We had a part in getting the most hated man in the liberal media off a murder charge, truly one of our best moments.

>namefaggotry
>accuses others new

How would any of that blow my mind?

2013 is new by the way.

Namefags have been around a lot longer than you dumbass.

>didn't bother to read the article

K.

True, Sup Forums's finest era until now.

>Because it isn't real
Wrong.

>if space travel is possible how come we're not an interstellar species?

Sup Forums was in its infancy

>Namefags have been around a lot longer than you dumbass

The point is anybody underage or retarded enough to make up a trip or name to get attention is most likely new as fuck and straight from reddit you colossal nigger.

Because it's akin to linking an article trying to prove Jesus is god from something called christianbelief.com you can't provide any objective proof or factual arguments in favor of this superstitious nonsense at all, they don't exist.

I can't even bring myself to read that stupid shit you linked when there is dumb frog posting plastered over the fucking article.

This is the dumbest cringiest shit I ever recall on this site and that's saying something. I don't even want to go to this stupid fucking board anymore since it's filled with newfag retards.

Kek is not pleased with you scum...

>this fucking queer thinks that the last 18 months of fate-changing clutch-plays is (((purely coincidence)))

>Can't even use the archive
>Posting generic smug animes

Kill yourself retard. You're an obvious newfag.

No kek

Behold the words of wisdom!

Because reddit hadn't flooded to Sup Forums yet.

There is a whole country of 300+ million people outside of this site you dumb fucking autist. Not everything that happens is because of your stupid fucking memes.

The confirmation bias itt is so strong

he's not alpha

>I can't even bring myself to read that

Translation: hurrr reading is bad

>I don't even want to go to this stupid fucking board anymore since it's filled with newfag retards.

Good. Bye-bye namefag pleb.

ron paul could have been the one but the media jews silenced him. search for the documentary on youtube if you're a newfriend and don't know. it's a pretty big redpill. trump was a surprise attack. the media didn't take him seriously until it was too late

>Not know that Trump's childhood pastor was literally the author of the power of positive thinking

Take it up with Trump then if you think creating hope and positivity out of thin air is somehow a bad thing

Sure I came here last week.
Now explain to me how that changes my argument.

LETS MEME HIM INTO TREASURY SECRETARY POSITION

UNITE BROTHERS

SHADILAY!

No you want me to read something from that dumb article youre trying to shill you link it here. Not giving anymore page views to that autistic fucking shit.

If you had objective proof there wouldn't be a question here but you don't like all other religious faggots.

>Calling anyone a pleb when youre dumb enough to fall for some stupid year old ancient god meme on a fucking Mongolian basket weaving site

>Because it isn't real and all the kekfaggot meme magic spamming newfags are annoying fucking manchildren.
It's actually outside shills.

Posting this again, will be ignored again.
theverge.com/2016/9/23/13025422/palmer-luckey-oculus-founder-funding-donald-trump-trolls

>In its announcement post on Trump-fan subreddit r/The_Donald, Nimble America said it had already "proven that shitposting is powerful and meme magic is real," and that it wanted to bring so-called "shitposting" into the real world "in a way that was transparent and had purpose."

And who is this guy?
>Palmer Freeman Luckey is an American entrepreneur. He is the founder of Oculus VR and designer of an early version of the Oculus Rift, a HD VR head-mounted display that provides the user with different virtual realities.[3] Luckey ranks #26 on Forbes' 2015 list of America's richest entrepreneurs under 40.[4]

You think I'm like you /r/the_donald cucks who believe "hurr god emperor he can do no wrong"? I'm not. I disagree with trump on plenty.

What argument? Your obvious newfag opinion of names? It's entirely incorrect and baseless since you're a newfag.

Because niggers

Ron paul is shitty who belongs to a strange cult called Objectivism

It's because putin didn't like ron paul of course!

>Some rich guy said dumb too so it's objectively true

Jesus fucking Christ you all fellate /r/the_donald so much why don't you just fuck off back there?

>How would any of that blow my mind?
doesn't that strike you as a bit of a coincidence that unknowingly we agree to identify eachother by saying that we follow the "Path Of Light" and wear a 4 of clubs card in 2013 and in 2016 the deity KEK who is being invoked left and right on Sup Forums for memes and is known as a chaos god but the ancient egyptians also knew KEK the bringer of the light and the link between these two wasn't even thought about until recently?
>2013 is new by the way.
by Sup Forums standards yeah, I've been here since 2006
I wasn't here for the first itteration of Sup Forums or when everyone migrated to /new/ but I was here when Sup Forums was revived.

So you disagree with Trump that thinking positively even when the odds are stacked against you is somehow a bad thing?

because we were not the one controlling the meme.
the meme controlled us

Ron Paul is an honest man but his predictions about inflation did not come to pass, at least not yet. He is also politically obtuse and refused to make friends with people that could have been allies.

I remember in 2012 Trump was exerting influence over the Republican candidates and Paul sent out a public letter denouncing him.

Also Libertarianism does nothing to change the demographic decline.

Draft our daughters and spirit cooking had a real effect on the slim margin of victory.

Paul was too afraid to name the enemy and name their crimes outright
He still is today

Well there was a few reasons, firstly back then we didn't worship an ancient frog deity and gave praise to it's name, secondly just look at the content of ron paul's memes, it's all apocalyptic doom images, all we would be memeing is the end times.

>MUH PAGEVIEWS

Not an argument.

Don't bother user, this fucker is way too obtuse to even take a look at interpretations the concept.

God I fucking hope so

No that's not even that impressive of a coincidence.

I didn't say it's a bad thing but it doesn't somehow objectively prove the kind of meme magic autism. Do you seriously think that passes as proof?

Thinking positively is fine if you want to do it but don't act like it has some super magical effect on everything in the world when there is nothing to suggest that.

>Your obvious newfag opinion of names
Ok, Mr. oldfag.
You're clearly autistic as well as underage.
I won't insult your cool name anymore.

>If meme magic is real how come you couldn't meme Ron Paul into power?
All wizards need to learn how to harness their power, Sup Forums is no different.

>non sequitur
The point is that during GG, we dug a bit too deep into darpas plans of weaponized memes and became the first casuality. Pepe was stolen from KC Sup Forums and turned into something different by outside forces. Sup Forums, being retarded and schizo from the /x/ and /fringe/ newcomers, fell immediately.

L2internet, newfag. You fell for a forced meme. You're a stooge.

Listen to me you fuckwit imbecile I said to post your objective proof here because I'm not giving your shitty fucking autistic ramblings another pageview. You stupid fucking spic.

You won't though because you have NO FUCKING PROOF.

It's funny you continue to post this stupid shit when you still probably don't even understand why I said you can't use the archive and what that means. You just keep proving yourself more and more of a fucktard newfag

Because Kek wasn't with him.

hes weak.

How about you shut the fuck up, newfag?

God, millenials are useless.

prove it.

this to be honest.

cos Trump said that Ron Paul wasn't electable...

youtube.com/watch?v=_TtqEU6LF2M

Only the strongest spirit can wield and benefit from meme magic. Ron Paul did not have the energy, despite having the heart.

Why don't you take this autistic rambling back to lebbit or even /x/?

Suddenly fucking gg has something to do with this stupid shit?

>Calling me a newfag

Rich coming from a gg era baby

Dumb namefag doesn't know about that chaos magick

Projection: The Post

Ron Paul did more than you think. He got the house of representatives and the senate more republican seats.
He's the voice of one crying out in the wilderness, preparing the way for America's savior.

How the fuck is that projection when the autists on here are acting like their frog spamming got someone elected when the ones spamming them probably can't even vote?

Learn what projection is

>Suddenly fucking gg has something to do with this stupid shit?
Yeah, kinda. Don't worry, I'm on your side.

DARPA, back then, had a lot of documents about using memes as weapons - propaganda, basically. They wanted to use this in video games and social media sites to "educate the masses".

Shortly after, the whole schizo thing about influencing reality, gnosticism, the whole shebang, broke loose on the other chan, then came here. And now we're at a point where some idiotic millenials literally worship a gay cartoon frog as a god.

May be all coincidence, of course. But I don't think so.

Also, I'm not from reddit, of course.

Kek had both yet come

And we know the riggers.

our collective powers are growing. Ron Paul was a beta test.