John Oliver hasn't Tweeted in 3 days. Do you think he'll ever show his face again...

John Oliver hasn't Tweeted in 3 days. Do you think he'll ever show his face again? Especially after begging Trump to run years ago.

twitter.com/iamjohnoliver

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U10yKDDvIdc
youtube.com/watch?v=YGWxs_yWekk
youtube.com/watch?v=iYhQzvFyPfA
youtube.com/watch?v=tlIJSiIYGjI
youtube.com/watch?v=pUhP1rHs8-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is hanging from his ceiling fan right now.

I've noticed a lot of the trump haters have gone suspiciously quiet

Frankly I think it's best for them if they shut the fuck up

le hook-nosed current year guy with le funny accent

I could say the same for you fuckwit.

Somewhere in the infinite reaches of the multiverse, there's a dimension where Oliver is behind his desk laughing with the smuggest face imaginable while a giant H in the background slowly descending from the rafters onto a giant inflatable Trump head as it slowly deflates. Confetti flies. Balloons drop. The crowd cheers. I die inside. I'm so glad we don't live in that timeline.

>They find John Oliver hanging in his apartment
>Suicide note reads: "This wouldn't have happened in 2015"

I for once can't wait for his show.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U10yKDDvIdc

Reminder

This, people saw their shit talk and got angry at them. It's so easy to brand yourself based on what you oppose that it only bolstered "Trump supporters" as a demographic.

These asshole need tp do some serious soul searching.

his show is on friday

>le funny accent
He has a Birmingham, West Midlands accent. It's commonly considered the most stupid sounding accent in the UK.

All of the trump haters are silent because they want the violence and hate to keep going and for people to keep screaming and crying
They could just say "well thats democracy everyone calm down he can't do that much damage" but they'd rather things blow out of proportion

These Hillary supporters are the same people that told Bernie-bros they were being "unreasonable."

I wonder what CTR is doing now that they are out of a job?

Being paid by Soros to chimp out in the streets for a few weeks

I wonder if they will actually get paid for their hard work

>It's commonly considered the most stupid sounding accent in the UK.
What about native Georide? We've honestly got the most retarded accent ever especially if you're from one of the poorer areas and then it's just noise you're yelling when trying to speak.

Hopefully he's dead... and Maher is next...

Seth Myers was tearing up on his show kek

>fpbp

i hope too

Soon it will be 2017...and he hasn't swallowed 2016 yet.

hell be fine

He's flown back to Pottingsdam for a three day spanking session with the old Nanny Bobkins in the Earlworths shop. Crumpets with Tea after if he's very good.

Later he'll wait in a queue for the Underground. It's all very relaxing.

>444
You may be right

youtube.com/watch?v=YGWxs_yWekk

careful what you wish for

but he was asking for it
youtube.com/watch?v=iYhQzvFyPfA

Probably making a suck up thing like 'Make Drumpf Trump Again'.

He told his son when he woke up they'd have the first female president.. fucking kek.

this faggot hasn't tweeted since the election ended either

his last tweets were all urging people to switch their 3rd party votes to Hillary

he must be so thoroughly assblasted, definitely watching his show on friday, cannot fucking wait for that shit

soon it won't be current year anymore.

kek wills it

he getting ready to leave the country when we find emails coordinationg with hitlery and obonko

>be left wing comedian
>doesn't matter which one, they are all the same
>piss off half the nation by calling them racists and evil
>realize that your job is dependent on attracting viewers, not alienating them
>that's why being impartial is a good idea
>it's too late

I have no reason at all to watch them anymore. I'd tune in every once in a while to keep a tab on the propaganda, but once the meltdowns end, that is it.

I do believe he was memed on hard at the start of the new current year. He may as well been pulling a Tupac and we've only seen prerecorded episodes. None involved Trump winning though.

B-b-b-but its the current year!

geordies are more charming than brummies though

>Not knowing of the God emperors endless schemes and his deal with Cegorach to prevent such buffoonery from happening in any parts of the multi-verse

I think it's safe to assume that each and every establishment cheerleader was BTFO so hard that the timelines have been restored.

I remember all the fake images you guys made of president trump victorious and all that.

God it made the election coverage surreal. I'd already seen it on Sup Forums, but there it was, on the TV screen for real.

THE CURRENT YEAR WAS A MISTAKE

Bill Maher as well.

I hope that faggot kills himself desu

The Unrapeables.

Its hard to tweet while you protest.

I just love it when they self holocaust

That was a horrifying thought. And it was so so close to being a reality.

I dread to imagine it, the amount of smug on these people's faces would've been enough to cause it to manifest itself into a physical form like that one SP episode.

My god he is an ugly turd of a man.

Posh pricks probably like you have the most punchable accents

He should be happy. Now he has 4 years of material for his shit show.

I was honestly looking for an old "John Oliver committing suicide because it's no longer 2015" type image and came across that forgotten gif

pure anglo genetics

I think we finally made him kill himself this time lads.

Do you think he knows what the current year is? Liberals or at least ones with functional brains hated the crook.

#blameoliver

lol remember they said in the leaks they wanted ppl like Trump to gain popular over ppl like Rand

fukken olivier hand in hand with propaganda arm so obvious

>begging Trump to run years ago
woah, what?

This, also the "I just got grabbed by the pussy filling tank" Twitter trolling, maybe

This

send him this

youtube.com/watch?v=tlIJSiIYGjI

The new deal totally transformed our society into a futuristic superscientific utopia, it didn't make the depression last longer than any other depression in histoey or anything

Fuck I hope not we don't want him back.

>So I'm gonna let those same monsters know they got to me
Mistake. Never show such weakness.

Not even memeing, this is the 2nd day in a row where I immediately had to grab my phone upon waking up to ensure I didn't dream it

Watching TYT live was glorious. Also any faggot protesters caught burning the flag should be kicked out of the country immediately.

that image tells me that subconciosly woman are deeply insecure of their looks

He will be deported.

Woah those digi

Fuck off faggot this isnt a thread for you bitching about not getting laid.

I like him. I don't like the message he's sending, but he's doing it in somewhat hilarious way. Sorry, Sup Forums.

they haven't aged a day

How many kangaroo bounces until the current year man is on the TV. I won't miss it for the world.

MMMMBOP

Faggot

should be the rains of castamere

Underrated

His last plea was great.
youtube.com/watch?v=pUhP1rHs8-A

Hopefully he killed himself, or one of you Americans killed him.

after we invent cross-dimensional travel, we will go there an liberate them

>the art of suicide by Jeb!

Kicked out of this world. They were climbing on fucking police cars.
Let's be clear about this. They are vandalizing law enforcement because they reject the democratic vote. That is pretty much a rebellion.
Bullets in heads.

I think Newcastle, Middlesbourough etc. comes a close second.

>Posh pricks probably like you have the most employable accents
ftfy

He hasnt even DONE anything yet. They just want to make a noise and show how upset they are, like a baby having a temper tantrum.

as you can see kek has chosen us for pleasure, while our alternative selves have to suffer.
it is because of our faith, our althernative selves must have lacked it. i just hope he has a quick death. Praise KEK

also fuking quads

>two kikes and a Canadian on one panel
topkek

f

3 dykes and a whale.

>a giant H in the background slowly descending from the rafters onto a giant inflatable Trump head as it slowly deflates. Confetti flies. Balloons drop
Kid, with ideas like that you should be in show-business!

Just the fuck up dingo fucker.

That's the funniest thing I've ever seen Maher do.

Seeing this cuck is probably one of the people I'm most looking forward to responding to the election

God. He almost borders on self awareness. He literally says that he knows that he told you that McCain and Romney would end the world, but says he was crying wolf, but this time he's really not crying wolf and trump will really end the world.

Jesus Christ. And he says that he's been in politics for twenty years, so he knows how to identify fascists who won't relinquish power. What facist did he see get elected in america in the last twenty years?

The music makes this.

>literally apologizing to every R candidate
holy shit he is desperate