When did you first realize that talented storyboarding means fuck all and lazy animators will always ruin everything?

When did you first realize that talented storyboarding means fuck all and lazy animators will always ruin everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegreatlukeski.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off you dumb frogposter

When Adventure Time aired.

Give me 5 examples
He said talented storyboarding user.

I think it's usually the other way around. Besides, most cartoons are shipped off to korea to get animated.

Post yfw you found out storyboarders make $80k a year.

aren't most cartoon studios full of nepotism or am i wrong with that assumption

This fucking hack thegreatlukeski.tumblr.com/ works at Cartoon Network because he basically sucks the Magicswords’s creator’s balls all day long, so yeah, I’d imagine so.

to be fair you don't have to be a great artist to make good storyboards

but still why the fuck

Is this the bumpfag I heard about on /trash/?

Never. Don't care. News flash-> No one does.

When did you first realize cartoons were never good but come here to shitpost anyway because your life is empty and dead?

All art is shit.

It's only a few shows user.

How can you not find appreciation as a story board artist? I could take a story board artist to a 3d artist
You know what never mind this breaks the world just give me the life I'd like to live its 2017 failure is dumb and yet still exists wonderful old men sit in judgment of poverty and body builders drive around in cop Cara with hand cannons
I'm done
Life looks done to me. Good night.
Story board artist
Wow
Where in the world are you not new york or else you wohldnt be complaining
Canyon story board a couple of stories that look like they could sell tickets and stuff?

And please Sup Forums argument generator delegate so.e cycles to manifesting a story board artist in meat space. I know its easier to distract my tying to confused looking misspellings but yeah the stories I have in my mind if made would sell to people with money.

Just make em then, you schizophrenic freak.

See this isbthe kind of post that makes no sense. This is Sup Forums and co none the less. How do you expect me to believe that anyone in this forum believes enough in reality to label someone else skitsophrenic?

american tv animation is a small enough industry that the line between networking and nepotism is blurred

man that guy's lucky the show's done in flash/toon boom

/ic/, please leave

Ive met many artists but their exclamations of unemploimment only lasts as long as it takes me to ask for collaborative effoef "Work"s a funny word Ive workeI'that is to say endured painful effort scoping out markets and experiencing strange yet relatable eveneffoand yet because I havent passed some arbitrary milestone of some kind or another
I dont know
i hate how a wall of imaginary sexual perversity blocks thinking about these power fiefdoms or creativity castles
a few forums over in x they talk about bloodlines
that makes sense if you create something and there is a way to keep it in your control through family ties or sexual bad publicity threats or both why not use the methods available
its not like goodness and kindness seem to be working for me
but yeah I have a couple of stories i believe are guaranteed to sell
whether its true or not I am convinced by real looking g events real looking markets stuff already selling
but I cant find any artists willing to invest some skill no matter how difficult they say it is to find a job
Must not be that difficult or else it would be easier to find a team
Dost thou think