THE WALL

so when does the construction start?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days
rt.com/op-edge/365823-germany-munich-wall-refugees/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

never. trump already backpedaling on it

January

id rather have ISIS/muslims genocided first tb.h

First day he is in office.

honestly I don't even care if Mexico actually pays for it or not

the wall must be built

>so when does the construction start?
>you have my Axe
> and my shovel

Cry more, faggot.

will there be snacks at the wall?

There isnt going ot be a wall. He is going to change immigration policy and deport people, that will keep people out just fine.

Why do you lie little Turkroach?

>End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.

npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days

Theyll pay for it one way or the other

Never. I would have voted trump if I could, but the wall is something he won't be able to do. At least not how he says. Maybe he can start one..

Super Trump-hating Germany already beat us to the punch. And it's even higher than the Berlin wall.

rt.com/op-edge/365823-germany-munich-wall-refugees/

We got work to do.

It won't. He's not said one word about it since the election.
EVEN IF he doesn't backpedal/renig on it entirely; he'll never get it done. The economy is reliant on illegal labor to such a degree that the effects of its loss would be catastrophic.

The wall is going to be his Guantanamo, it's not happening.

But at this point I'll believe anything so let's wait and see.

january 20

hes talked it up so much he cant go back. he mentioned it literally every rally.

Yeah, so?

Presidents mention weird shit a lot during campaigns all the time, has he ever said how he's actually going to pull the wall off besides 'making Mexico pay for it.'

Makes a good point too.

I don't live in America anymore and I think it'd be hilarious if it actually happened, but I don't think it's going to ever exist in any proper form.

That's why he's going after regulations first. With less regulations, you can get shit done more efficiently. More efficiency means more exports and cheaper contract jobs with more competition at home. More exports means we decrease the trade deficit with Mexico. We build the wall cheaper. Mexico indirectly pays for it.

uh hes laid out specifically how he will use trade deficits and tariffs on mexico to compensate us for the cost.

>mfw they will soon need to build northern wall as well to protect themselves from liberal chinks

If he doesn't at least try to build the wall I won't vote for him in 2020

If cuckservatives block him then so be it