Franklin should be the key between the F4 and the X-Men in MCU

Franklin should be the key between the F4 and the X-Men in MCU.

There is no excuse to not have him.

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Franklin_Richards_(Earth-616)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How is Franklin related in anyway to the X-Men? Are you retarded.

>Aa scene were Peter and Franklin talk about their Uncle Bens

;-;

He's a mutant. And his future self was one of the X-Men in Days of Future Past.

You do realize Franklin is arguably the most poweful mutant in history right?

He's a mutant.
In the seminal Days of Future Past storyline an older Franklin is the lover of Rachel Summers in her original timeline. That relationship has popped up sporadically in the decades since in multiple stories and timelines, including a one where they have a ridiculously overpowered child of their own Hyperstorm

He’s a mutant? What? Am I being trolled.

He's more or less a culmination of the Celestial X-gene experiment.

Have you ever seen this? That's Franklin in his Tattletale costume at the end

You know how Witch did NO MORE MUTANTS?

Franklin could pretty much say NO MORE UNIVERSE and it could happen.

Being associated with the X-men is a death sentence.

He's over powered is a good reason.

For a second i thought it said white instead of mutie and i laughed my ass off

UNCLE BEN?! WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME!?

To be fair, it's only because of his parents being juiced with cosmic radiation when they did the nasty.

He's literally the most powerful mutant on the planet.

>Franklin Richards has been stated to be an Omega Level Mutant. The Celestials have described him as being Beyond Omega Classification. He is also known as an Alpha-Level Mutant, and stated to among the most powerful mutants on Earth, sometimes the most powerful.His power set was considered by Reed as High Threat Level.
>When Franklin achieves the conscious use of his full powers, he will have telepathic powers, tremendous telekinetic powers, the ability to fire enormously powerful energy blasts, and the ability to rearrange the molecular structure of matter and energy. His powers are so great that he has been able to create pocket universes, and his abilities have been described as equal to the Celestials
>As an adult, he was able to turn Galactus into his herald. The child Franklin and Valeria combined proved powerful enough to capture and restore the very essence of Galactus, that was hidden in the heart of Eternity, effectively resurrecting him. By combining the abilities of his present and future selves, he was able to empower and control a previously defeated Galactus to destroy two Celestials.
>marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Franklin_Richards_(Earth-616)

>MCU Galactus is friends with Franklin

COMFY

>mutie

Cool story bro time:
>go shopping
>walking from lot to store
>car has a sticker for Xavier's School for Wayward Mutants or whatever the full title is
>family is getting out of their car
>about to shout "filthy muties" while making it blatantly obvious I'm joking about the sticker
>family is mixed-race
>realize they wouldn't immediately get the joke
>bail