That episode where rorschach rescued dogs from the evil animal catcher

>that episode where rorschach rescued dogs from the evil animal catcher

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YDDHHrt6l4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that PSA where the comedian gives a lecture on the dangers of drug and alcohol use

>>the one with Comedian explaining that if a girl says 'no' to your advances you must respect her decision

youtube.com/watch?v=YDDHHrt6l4w

Just post the video.

>the christmas special episode where they can't decide what to get Rorschach

The side plot with the Comedian trying to get Silk Spectre under the mistletoe is my favorite.

>the episode where nite owl and silk spectre have a sleepover over at ozy's base

>the very special episode where Rorschach finally meets his father

>that episode where comedian and manhattan went on a trip to vietnam together

WHY ISN'T THE SOURCE STOPPING MANHATTAN FROM FUCKING WITH PRIME/REBIRTH EARTH WILLY NILLY?!

>that episode about where they all go to New York to party and have blast!

>That episode where Rorschah teaches Manhattan not to overreact and get emotional too easily.

The episode where Ozzy spliced Bubastis genetically and made his fur white and then he got lost in the snow and they all went to look for him was really weird. I mean did they really have to showcase all the characters' insecurities in one episode?

That episode where Jon got stuck in car form used to give me nightmares.

>The episode where Dan and Rorschach steal Bubastis to compete in a cat show

>They win and have to run around town buying all the newspapers Bubastis appears in so Ozymandias won't find out

The Harry Truman fakeout right beforehand kind of ruined the mood, but it was still funny.

>that episode where the squid totally beefed it

>That episode where Rorschach loses his mask

>Night-Owl's exercise routine.
It wiped out everyone, even made Dr. Manhattan tired! He's my /fit/ idol. I can do about a quarter of it... where does he find the time?

him running around with a bag on his head was comedy gold.
>That Episode where they saved Cuba from the toxicommies

>that episode where Manhattan knows that everyone is setting up a surprise party for him, but pretends that he doesn't

Did they ever show what he got in the end? I've legit never seen the end of their christmas special because - family. Christmas mass... and it was not included on the VHS release...