Nippon explain this bullshit

>Watashi ga Motete Dousunda

>Kae Serinuma is what you'd call a "fujoshi." When she sees boys getting along with each other, she loves to indulge in wild fantasies! One day her favorite anime character dies and the shock causes her to lose a ton of weight. Then four hot guys at school ask her out, but that isn't exciting to her at all — she'd rather see them date each other!

REEEEE

It's a good show, though.

>Such a boner inducing synopsis

>Dubbed
German explain this bullshit

I knew someone would notice this.

The site I get my anime from only has it dubbed.

Actually one of the best shows this season.

also,
>Dubbed
Kill yourself.

Checked again. They also have the Japanese version with subs.

My bad.

It's not degeneracy when nips do it

Seriously? I can't see myself enjoying a show that promotes homosexuality.

>actually watching cartoons made for children
anime is for fapping to and forgetting
anyone who wastes their time watching that shit when they could be doing anything else should end themselves desu

Boo fucking hoo. Don't watch it then.

It's parody of BL fangirls lusting after boys but not getting in relationship themselves, not my kind if things but if it produce as much butthurt as that yurifag manga it might be interesting.

For (You)

This is basically a fat tumblrina's wettest dream. Nips know what they are selling.

explain what
it explained itself
and there are tons of it

do you even know Kpop fangirls havve dedicated forum for homosexual erotica about their loving boy idols in real life?

hol up, is that thing dubbed.... in German ?
That must sound disgusting, I'm imagining a monotoned girl voiceover and hitler for the antagonist

Fujoshit is nothing new in anime

there are some anime worth watching, but keeping up with airing anime and watching the mind numbing shit just to find the good shit is for plebs. I guess I should thank Sup Forums for doing me a service and filtering out all the bad shit. Unfortunately they would call something good if it pleases their penis and something reddit if it is too masculine for their cuck senses. ps i love asuka

Aren't you going to get in trouble for posting a haram pic, Achmed?

The concept itself is incompatible with being a good anime.

Not even "homophobic", it's just slice of life romance bullshit.

If you enjoy animes like that fucking kill yourself

Japan has been making fag related anime since the dawn of the hour. Nobody complains when it's girl on girl because it's cute for guys. This show is for girls who see boy on boy as cute.

Fuck off Sup Forums. Go back to watching re:zero.

And yeah I just assumed the demographic is targeted to heterosexuals.

re:zero blows but its still better than autistic dogshit like this

Didn't check but it's probably English.

Anime that gets dubbed in German is mostly mainstream stuff like Dragonball or Naruto.

haha this is pathetic. being elitist about cartoons when they're all dogshit. I could understand if you were going to go watch mushishi but nah, you're going to watch some bluehaired moeshit drink tea and do lesbian things and you actually think it's better because it's less mainstream. fucking Sup Forums

Anime panders to all sorts of deepdarkfantasies.
Some of those fantasies aren't my personal fantasies.

i dont see a problem

Demographics senpai, and this show's target audience are women. It's much better than forcing faggotry to established hetero characters and stories like westen comics do.