Salt Mine General

Welcome to the salt mine Sup Forums
ITT- We show the salt we collected.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.nz/maps/place/Monte Kali, 36266 Heringen, Germany/@50.9047214,9.988889,15z/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x47a35896665f9b0d:0x7dfcaccca9c4abc9
imgur.com/a/sOZZT
dropbox.com/sh/iajnb6l3cope5ws/AAAnW4jJu2IQHltuMx57M2aIa?dl=0
express.co.uk/news/world/730317/us-election-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-msnbc-coverage-rachel-maddow
freedom.press/blog/2016/11/freedom-press-foundations-statement-donald-trump-enemy-press-freedom-winning-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally shaking.

not my OC but i love it too much

Serious question, is that actually a giant mound of salt?

Secondly, if it is, how are there loads of trees around it? Wouldn't some of the salt blow off the top of it and stop anything around it from growing?

A brazilian fag politician who fights for all the shitty left agenda says America is back to the dark ages kek

I love you.

>they cant even invent the things they need to function for half of a month
Men built society and the world around us.
Without men, they would still be living like animals.

How about this one, how do you get to the machines at the top?

So, just to fight the 'patriarchy', they want to rebel, be fucking gross, and risk toxic-shock syndrome among other diseases (So I think, but what do I know)

If there are women here, tell me: is this fucking stupid to you, too?

Part one

Part two

It's real apparently, it's in Germany. Look up "Monte Kali in Germany"

I thought toxic shock was from leaving the Tampon in?

Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) is due to the use of a Tampon. Honestly it doesn't matter it's just the body flushing out the reproductive parts for fresh ones.

It's up to her if she wants to wear it, all it does is keep the blood from spilling everywhere.
If she doesn't want to wear it, sit at home and bleed.

fresh salt coming through

Bumping for some salt, post some really retarded and ass blasted shit if you can.

Lol obama didn't have political experience either.

He was an Equal Opportunuty hire into the U.S. Senate for like 18 months. And he nigged up that job by not showing up unless it was to flap his purple lips at everyone about whitey. The guy had no clue.

Probably the same way they get cranes to the top of skyscrapers, they take them up piece by piece and then assemble them at the top.

I hope Trump cracks down on those metal booger things

Fuck me sideways this shit is ugly

yes it is
google.co.nz/maps/place/Monte Kali, 36266 Heringen, Germany/@50.9047214,9.988889,15z/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x47a35896665f9b0d:0x7dfcaccca9c4abc9

apparently its just what they had to dig up to get to other minerals

imgur.com/a/sOZZT

It comes from staph bacteria, but the Tampons help the bacteria inhabit the sight better.

Anyway, I guess that's good to know. I thought you get sick from blood residue or whatever without tampons and they weren't just used to stop bleeding.

>Lol obama didn't have political experience either.
of course he had, he was a community organizer, remember?

OY VEY REMEMBER THE 6 MI- WAIT, 8 MI- 12 MILLION

REMEMBER THE 16 MILLION!

Wow this has to be satire

So you're saying Hesse can supply Bavaria with pretzel salt for centuries?

(((Tim Wise))) having a mental breakdown. Sent this psychotic insane kike parasite back to Israel

ENDURANCE RUN

low gear ?

I saw a thing on Globo yesterday about hues in New York being worried about deportation, because they were staying illegally. jfc

Lefty newspaper sending out begging emails and attaching it to the bottom of stories where they literally shit on anyone white.

>OY VEY IT IS LITERALLY ANOTHER SHOAAAAAAAH!! THE 60,1200 x PIE BILLION TRILLION GORILLION!!!

>what is a pad

Are women fucking st-

nevermind.

Nope hermano, unfortunately she is completely serious

drive up it, same as a landfill

I work on a salt mine, we are a baby compared to that fucking monster.

we stockpile about 250,000 tones

What is this expression trying to convey?

>inhabit the sight

Sigh... you worthless crotch jockey... it's written "Site"

Salt clumps massively when left in air for this long, I'm sure they made sure the salt wasn't hydrated before they made the mound so that it would just automatically clump from the moisture in the air

>babies as target practice

wut

If only I sucked Antony's Weiner

> Not using babies as targets

Pleb.

Fuck off you Forrest Gump sounding cunts

lmao none of this shit is going to happen

all of this needs to be archived. all of these people need their retarded fears shoved in their faces four years from now

fuck off we don't need more delusional cunts

>BABIES AS TARGET PRACTICE

>4 years was the length of WW2
Fuck why are my countrymen so stupid sometimes? WW2 lasted 8 years. 37-45

But it was real in their mind.

A timely reminder

Any black Americans here who voted MAGA? Did you tell your liberal "friends" who did you vote for? What was their reaction?

Most larger plants can tolerate large amounts of sodium, some can even process it as plant food.

dropbox.com/sh/iajnb6l3cope5ws/AAAnW4jJu2IQHltuMx57M2aIa?dl=0

add to the growing salt pile then

please

What happens when it rains?

But their tears are real and that's what matters... for their tears are delicious.

They're special salt trees that have adapted to the environment

There are a bunch of cuckolds in my art class
>we are studying facial structure, so I drew a portrait of Trump and wrote "Make America Uncucked Again" on it
>Passed it to their leader, a blue haired dike bitch
>they flip shit
>start screeching some Tumblr shit
>they give it to the prof
>mfw prof looks at me and gives me a thumbs up

Cant pinch the link, but this is a lolcow.

express.co.uk/news/world/730317/us-election-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-msnbc-coverage-rachel-maddow

>MFW Republican in Massachusetts
Going to 2 classes today and I'll be on campus for 5 hours. I'll be sure to grab any good shit.

denna tar vi

Post pics.

>hitler was in power for four years
?
>babies as target practice
kek

That professors name? Albert Einstein...

There is already a thread for posting things that never happened no need to do it in this thread too.

Your professor is based.

I kek'd

This. This right here. This is the first thing to make me think that I should have voted for Hillary instead of Trump.

Because if Hillary had started a war with Russia the Earth could have experienced a cleansing fire.

From what I understand, the Pacific theatre is most of WW2 for Americans. Just like our education system mostly ignores everything other than Europe.

I was surprised I hadn't lost any friends yet and then yesterday this happened. Two less wedding guests to feed.

It's like a cow's nose ring with tacky fake diamonds on it.

Everybody would die so our ministry of internal affairs uses geoengineering (planes) to make it always sunny at this place

Post photo, become a meme

NO WIFI

Freedom of the press started begging the minute after the result. I did have a cap somewhere.

What happens to salt mountain when it rains?

Have some anti-salt.

>that crying cutie to the right of trump

hnnnnng

freedom.press/blog/2016/11/freedom-press-foundations-statement-donald-trump-enemy-press-freedom-winning-us