Michelle Obama in 2020? Please make it happen!

Michelle Obama in 2020? Please make it happen!

Obama was amazing! Would love to see a strong black intelligent female as president and not some racist xenophobic homophobic misogynist...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_RBaUYxQhmo
youtube.com/watch?v=yxiYIDrDBsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First transsexual president

Sage

Sage

Bait thread

Sage

When will she come out?

bitches ain't shit

get out of here michelle

Because the last presidential candidate who's entire platform was being female and the wife of a former president has been super succesful right?

I think democrats will either go with a latino or another black dude next time, more women voted for Trump that Hillary, don't forget some men hate women, but all women hate other women even if they don't say it.

>Obama was amazing
What lasting legacy did he leave our country?

Ivanka Trump would have a better chance.

Wasn't one of the arguments against Trump that he's not "qualified" enough to be president?

How is Michelle Obama qualified? What did she do for America other than some pointless hashtag activism while she was first lady? At least Trump build a bunch of buildings and created jobs.

because shes a black female and for the people! and she seems like such a nice lady

Are we just randomly appointing people who seem to have a nice character for president in 2020 now? The woman at my local bakery is also sweet and friendly. Should I ship her to the US?

youtube.com/watch?v=_RBaUYxQhmo

#Kiki2020

He'd have have that huge slug taken off first though.

>Michelle Obama
>Female

Pick one.

michelle obama is a fucking dickhead

fuck off Tom Tilly

>you may live to see an Ivanka Trump vs Michelle Obama presidential campaign

She will be so ugly after 4 years nobody will vote for her.

We can do it, reddit!

>implying she's not ugly now

Its time america was ready for a transwoman in the oval office

youtube.com/watch?v=yxiYIDrDBsY

Hey, kill yourself please.

nice bait.

From what I've seen the Obama's are okay, but what annoys me is that people would only vote for her cause she's a black woman

Under Obama, race relations were awful and our healthcare was shit. We don't need another person to enable the leftists to continue pursuing their extremist delusions.

MMPOAAFOTSTIMY

Make me proud of America again for only the second time in my life

waaaay tooo long for a slogan - drop her

We are on our second Tranny P.M.

Get on our level!

She was a president's spouse, Hillary showed us that that's all that matters, it doesn't matter that millions of people would do a better job.

Dude its an ape, ape can not be elected, or can it?

i want palin as the us's first female president
palin is literally perfect in every way
i wanna marry her

Obama is the worst ever.
What do you expect from a quota hire and quita admit to school?

What the fuck is making her capable ? The fact she is a nigger and a woman ? Fuck your democratic shit

I would say you picked that picture intentional as it made her look more baboon like in nature but I reckon she looks like that in her natural state.

>2020
>people vote for another monkey instead God Emperor who already made most of America great again

I totally see this happening

kek

I would say, she shouldn't follow her husband into the presidency.. she would best be suited in the senate.

This.

If the left wants a female president she'll have to be an outsider and not a turbo feminist.

Check your white privelege. Minorities deserve some respect.

It is rumoured that it was cuaght beating its chest in the vicinity of a bowl of ornamental bananas. It was Sup Forums but by the time I clicked the video it was removed. The thumbnail was grainy but you could see the Adam's Apple.

You do realize she sent her kids to private school because she didn't want them to go to the predominantly black public schools.