ITT: Shit taste

ITT: Shit taste

Fuck Catdog. I hated that fucking mouse.

The point of this thread wasn’t to post your shit taste though.

He’s got a point in the sense that the two shows are similar. The main characters in each are pretty terrible to the other characters, and they usually get what’s coming to them. What sets them apart though is that in CatDog, everyone else is terrible too, so more often than not, CatDog end up on the losing end of a battle where no one is in the right. On the other hand, Ed Edd n Eddy is IMO the pinnacle of cartoon slapstick. The animation and sound design are top notch, and they consistently break the fourth wall in clever ways.

I’m probably biased, but CatDog is a meaner, less funny Ed Edd n Eddy.

EEnE also had Kevin and Sarah , not to mention abusive family members

He's right though, your just a little queer boy who can't face the truth

t. Shadman

This site is 18 and up, kid. Come back in about 5 years.

He's right, though. EEnE was awful.

But he's right
Catdog was shit

Shut up, Boco. I agree with you. Now fuck off.

Shut the fuck up Boco

t. Ajit Pai

Fuck off, Boco.

True, but they’re still more redeemable than the Greasers. EEnE’s ending movie had Kevin and Sarah start as antagonists, but then side with the Eds at the end, whereas the Greasers basically formed a mob against CatDog and their parents.

He's wrong about EEnE but Catdog was fucking trash m8

Meant to reply to

t. manlet

>Actually defending Catdog
It had a handful of good episodes but it was mostly total trash, fuck off retard.

This thread is spewing with shit taste, but it needs more.

The only bearable character on that show was Cat and even then only sometimes.

I really didn't think either show was that special. I liked Courage better than both of them.

>actually defending Bono

The fuck does Bono have to do with this conversation, are you daft?

finally someone said it. Eddy was fucking terrible 24/7, except for the end of the movie. The weird art style made me nauseous.

That tripfag’s name was Bono, you absolute bellend. I fucking hate Brits like you.

Hey U2 was alright sometimes.

I heard their new song on the radio earlier. It was decent.

>Tripfag
The tripfag is named Boco you blind fucking retard, and I'm not defending him. He called EEnE shit, I called Catdog shit. Get some new glasses dumbass.

I hate Ed Edd and Eddy. The art style is atrocious and the characters are grating
I love MoS and BvS is one of my favorite movies.
I love all the MCU shows and don't know why people hate Iron Fist as a character and a show.
I hate every Pixar movie except Toy Story 1. The Incredibles is a genuinely abysmal film that looks worse than Pixar movies that came before it.
I'm a massive waifufag and I write shipping fanfiction

>Morel Orel
Rick and Morty before Rick and Morty came out.

>Out of arguments
>Attack reaction image

I agree with Toy Story, but Inside Out and Zootopia were okay too. I also like those character playlists on Spotify.

We have a winner

>Simpsons
Family Guy before Family Guy came out

I hate all creativity and entertainment ever. The only reason I come to this board is to find misanthropes like me and ask if they too will sharpen their knives and go on a murder spree like I'm about to.

Fucking idiot.

I don't agree with your taste, so I must be underage ban, it's totally not that your blinded by your gay butter toast nostalgia,

>stop signs
Red lights before red lights came out.

Okay, you won the thread.

I think you’re the homosexual here, buddy.

Why not both, I mean I could be your girlfriend tonight user... If you want

>Shit taste in women
>Shit taste in cartoons
What else do you have shit taste in?

>lol, i owned him so hard, imma take a screencap of me owning him and start a whole new thread about it so people can tell me how hard i owned him while i jerk off

I used to hate these shows when I was a kid. And I still do :^)

fuck off femanon

>I hate Ed Edd and Eddy. The art style is atrocious and the characters are grating
>I love MoS and BvS is one of my favorite movies.
>I love all the MCU shows and don't know why people hate Iron Fist as a character and a show.
>I hate every Pixar movie except Toy Story 1. The Incredibles is a genuinely abysmal film that looks worse than Pixar movies that came before it.
Well to each their ow-
>I'm a massive waifufag and I write shipping fanfiction
Get out!

Anything Spoiler has ever said

>he only watched the first season

>still tripfagging
God "boco" you're extremely autistic

Bono’s a goddamn idiot.

Cat going nuclear were the best points of the show

>That one time he fucking snaps at the Monster Truck Battle and beats the fuck out of all competitors, at one point flat out destroying the last truck the Greasers were using by punching it head on

Boco I wanna like you but you can't fucking say that.

The monster truck episode was easily the best episode in the entire show. I don't know what stars aligned when they were making that episode but it sticks out like sore thumb.

>getting so triggered over the opinion of some user that you make an entire thread dedicated to it

Holy fuck that's some sad shit right here

>being a manlet
Holy fuck that’s some sad shit right here

No, but CatDog was.

>still tripfagging

End yourself.

I love you Boco. Please never go.

>being this much of a butthurt soyboy
What's wrong, not enough Patreon support this month?

>calling me a manlet because i saw through his act

keep crying OP. It's amusing how a single post triggered you this hard.

If I had any respect for you it would've died with this comment.

It’s amazing how much dick you suck, samefagger.

>being this deluded

Still mad OP? Are you gonna screencap me too and make a thread about me?

Stop denying my correct opinion and maybe I won’t.

The only one denying something is you. I never stated that your opinion was incorrect. I only called out how fucking sad you are for being so triggered by a fucking post.

I was a festering pile of shit who was addicted to heroine but after watching catdog I’m a multimillionaire living in a mansion made of solid gold and married to my waifu. It’s a good show.

So you admit defeat?

>being addicted to a Lorde album

EEnEfags are annoying as fuck. Act like that show was a sacred cow or something. It was boring, formulaic, and had a mostly unlikable cast.

>samefagging

how did i "admit defeat"? i couldn't remember fighting with you about something only calling out your bullshit. I've never even watched EEnE. I came in this thread just to laugh at you. I congratulate the user that rustled your jimmies this hard. Seeing that you think that i am him and everyone else in this thread that disagrees with you is samefaggin makes this even better. I'm happy i will never be such a sad and bitter loser like you. Have fun with your shitty cartoon