Are we the baddies?

Are we the baddies?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totenkopf
youtu.be/yx84BToEdNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, we're to goodies.

But then again, so are the Allies, but they're fighting for a bad cause.

...I dunno. I don't want to think about it.

>saving western civilization

Naw, we're the good guys, we just seem like the bad guys because we believe the ends justify the means and we're in it for a good laugh

The regressive nu-left are the enemies. The masses are slowly coming to terms with this fact.

no

We don't practice satanistic rituals like our enemies for starters

I think they're the baddies

No, you idiot.
Now help me summon the egyptian chaos god

Nazis were the good guys.
I would not be surprised, not one bit surprised, if the skulls on their hats never actually existed. I can't trust what the history books say. I can't trust any historical records.

For all I know everything we're told is a complete lie.
These are the most dishonest piece of shit people.
It wouldn't surprise me if I found out that they made hats with skulls after the war and fakes some photos.

>worship the God of Chaos
>cheer when people die
>cheer when markets crash
>mock those less fortunate than us

Of course we are

It's not even the ends justifying the means, it's just viewing the world in a rational manner to get good outcomes.

Nazis were the bad guys, enough of people had hats from their family members who were nazis, they had skulls on them.

You just assume they were the good guys because they fought against soviets who were the even baddier guys for your country. Both can be pieces of shit.

God is with us, so no.

It's an old Prussian symbol if I don't misremember, from the times when men were even more manly than in WW2.

Chaos isn't necessarily evil, it's just FREE my friend.

>Now help me summon the egyptian chaos god

Why don't you want to summon our own Slavic gods? We have plenty of them to cause mischief.

>665
So close

We have to see what Trump does with power.
The bad guys got cucked but now we need to see if we have another bad guy.

You dont need the victors propaganda to realise that the Nazis were abysmal even to their "allies"

was it satanic or a warped pagan ritual? I keep hearing confusing reports.

Shut the fuck up, Ahmed.

Nazis were against jewish bankers, they were against globalists, communists, but they also treated their enemies with kindness and respect.
They were heroes.

No. The liberal SJWs are the real nazis now. They rioted, vandalized, burned cars, and smashed windows on the anniversary of the night of broken glass (Kristallnacht)

We turned them into what they hate most

Once you realize that globalism is just another name for imperialism you will stop asking that question.

thanks, doc

yes, yes we are , just speeding up the upcoming civil jihad in europe

OMG, THE BRITISH WERE THE BAD GUYS BECAUSE THEY WORE SKULL INSIGNIA'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Ignoramus

They were real pieces of shit

They had no reason to jail Jews. Like what the hell do poor people who are Jews have to do with elite bankers, fucking nothing. So that's the first strike.

Why the hell did they ally with Japan? They should have seen tensions between the and US and stayed the fuck away. Maybe the US would have never been involved into the war. Strike two.

Starting a war with Russia. Don't have to explain this one. Strike three. They're pieces of shit. Completely destroyed our country with incompetence.

>We turned them into what they hate most
Or have we just exposed it?

A lot of the things Hitler wanted sounded good. He was just prepared to use violence to achieve those goals.

If he won and just slaughtered everyone who wasnt German, he would of course have been evil. If he won, and gave good living conditions to conquered people he would have been remembered as a great man in the distant future, regardless of how many died in the war.

Thats how it always was.

That's why he needed help.

Probably yeah, fuck England.

Kek just works, but I'm open to suggestions

They were not ''jailed''. They were rounded up and ready to be deported, all chilling out in what was essentially a summer camp for deportees. They were treated well, much better than what they deserved.

Decorative skull imagery has been heavily featured as part of military insignias and other apparel since forever. It just looks cool, intimidating and badass, exactly the sort of imagery you want for a fighting force.

theres always this

Pathetic trumpshits think there's anything good or redeemable about you. You are nothing but worthless garbage.

Almost every millitary has a regiment that uses a skull insignia.

Veles.

True, but when they make a big deal out of it, it makes me very suspicious.
It's like when the jews freak out over Trump believing in genes.

Im not a trump supporter but why would you say that?

I think they were killed by the millions but I left that out because I knew you wouldn't accept it. Doubting whether they were jailed or not is just ridiculous. "summer camp" for like 6 years alright. They were fucking gulags without the Siberia around it.

Except the good countries.

Okay let's try it.
Based Veles, grant me some rad digits right now and I'm switching to you from that faggot Kek

>hurr new left hurr sjw hurr compassion
The echo chamber will now be impenetrable until the next progressive revolt in around 8 years

Do not stray away from Keks light. REPENT

I fucking wish he kept to his original plan and deported them to Madagascar. I would of been able to move to one of the most successful island nations on the planet.

That's what happens when pieces of shit declare war on you. Of course they became more like jails when the war started.
Do you also have problem with the Japanese being arrested in US during war? It was the right move even though loads of innocent people got hurt.

no we are not, we are the truth

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

And we are pro white, and everything that helps you to preserve, and proliferate on your and your kins DNA. Is good.

Meanwhile they used them as slaves, forced labor for the government. Also Nazi higher ups must have been beyond incompetent if they thought they would be able to transport millions of people by boat across half the earth while at war with England.

But... Our hats have skulls on them. They're definitely skulls.

Nice strawman.
I am sure that's EXACTLY the plan they had.

You're in hell OP

There's no decency or goodness anymore just a pointless struggle for power in a materialistic universe stripped of its wonder and mystery

The Wall is going up, you will be deported, and the best part is that there's nothing you can do but wait for the inevitable.

Everyone means well, but the path to hell and all that.

Both sides come off as the baddies because of fringe elements; nutty transgender otherkin SJW types at one end, and nutty racewar muh-miscegenation at the other (both tend to have too much spare time, and too little intelligence in common).

>I don't trust records so I'll just believe whatever I make up
Nice

Those plans were put into place before the war broke out and they were mostly depending on self deportation. They actually offered government assistance to Jews who wanted to move to what is now called Israel or other places. That being said they expected them to sell their government homes and business assets to the state at the same time so I could see why many were reluctant.

Yes, you will be painted as trying to go backwards when everyone else is trying to move forward.

Came to check if poster was from Israel.

I abstain from having an opinion until I see the evidence. Isn't that how it's supposed to work? Apparently it's wrong now.

baddies vs. baddies

>hey had no reason to jail Jews. Like what the hell do poor people who are Jews have to do with elite bankers, fucking nothing. So that's the first strike.

Nobody, and I mean absolutely nobody at the time considered this a strike at all. It's true nazi Germany singled out Jews, took them as political prisoners, executed them, forced them to work etc.

But all that was happening before the war even started. Nobody cared that the Jews were being oppressed, that barely has anything to do with why the war started. Many other countries, yes even the allies were doing similar things at the time. Wasn't really a big deal.

Truth. But then again, even bad guys can have a good idea or 3. And even bad guys can love their country and family. The question isn't if they were bad guys. The question is what were the things that we should have kept from them and what should we toss away as not useful to the furthering of humanity as a species.

Same thing Mother Nature does with evolution just on with a more proactive conscious method.

We thought it was don't do this... but what if it was only do this, when shit gets this bad? Maybe it's natural reaction to decadent fools taking things too far? Perhaps it's like a fever induced by a body to help fight disease or infection? Something that can kill the body if it takes it too far? Something that is bad, and can be fatal if you go too far, but is useful for clean out the garbage in the system...

I think it's widely acknowledged on all sides that the depiction of skulls was used as insignia by the SS, because of it's historic use in German military history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totenkopf

No shit.
Of course the hats are real. What I am saying is that these people bringing it up make me skeptical. These people have been wrong on so many issues that I would have to check if gravity is real if they said it was.

If they said water was wet I'd go to the sink to make sure they aren't lying.

both are abominations in the eyes of white god

Fair shout, but I wouldn't approach everything that is said by people you disagree with as a lie. Research it, by all mean, but keep an open mind.

A little hyperbole never hurt anyone

>I abstain from having an opinion until I see the evidence.
>Nazis were the good guys
Where's your evidence?

They were

>Everyone means well,

In war all sides are evil then the winner declared themselves correct.
Most trump supporters are laughing in the face of suicides, riots, and civil war. If thats what Trump supporters are asking for, yes they're evil. Anti-trump will give you what you ask for. Civil war is comming. Yes, they're evil too. We will have a civil war and all sides will create hell on earth.

Today, we are all the devil.

Why do you hate us so much, Ivory Coast?

It was the French who colonised you.

No, this time we are honest to God the good guys. We saved western civilisation and enlightenment values.

Feels good man.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. It's Côte d'Ivore you oppressive fuck

youtu.be/yx84BToEdNM

>Most trump supporters are laughing in the face of suicides
More like Hillary supporters are suiciding in the face of democracy

Are you a killary supporter?

Chaos is fair

No I'm Dutch

Thanks doc, feel better already!

We won, we're good guys.

To some degree everyone is evil. We try our best to do what we think is right in this world, we have to try to understand people who don't agree with us not because we want to kowtow to them but so that we aren't tyrants.

why skulls though?