There are a lot of people in Sweden that are deeply concerned about Russia now that Trump is president

There are a lot of people in Sweden that are deeply concerned about Russia now that Trump is president.

They fear that America will aid Russia in taking over Gotland if Russia were to attack Sweden.

What is Sup Forumss opinion on this?
Does this make any sense?

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8mnaPK6Bno
money.cnn.com/2016/07/08/news/nato-summit-spending-countries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why? We certainly dont need more Ahmeds in Russia.

It wouldn't happen.
There is no reason for them to take any land. With both of them working together they can help to better the future of our entire world.

Russia don't want your cucked country. You don't even want it apparently.

Yes, Russia would definitely seek to harvest the recourses this 3000 m2 Island has to offer. Therefor it's an essential step to take over Gotland, and start an international conflict.

Liberal hit it on the nail again this time.

Anyone who thinks that the US foreign policy is dependant on the present President is deluded. US foreign policy will never change, Russia might even get backstabbed when they're going to trust the US.

All the liberals in Sweden are nervous af and there is this thing in Swedish media that Russia wants to take Sweden for some reason.

I mean i would love being liberated by juicy spetsnaz warriors but first i wanna try to liberate us on our own.

We dont want to invade another islamic country ahmed.

I know you're not happy Merkel but you need to chill.

Coming from an American, who lived his whole life hearing the TV talk about "Evil Russia", it's probably bullshit.

Russian occupation is preferable to islamic I would imagine.

You'd be better off if Russia took over.

Does Russia really need MORE land?

It's the largest country by land mass in the world, I don't think they want to annex your shitty little country, Sven.

> DEEBLY GONCERNED

I can't unsee it. I really can't. Fuck you Finland.

What future do you think Swedes would prefer given the choice? Become a part of Russia, or become a Muslim Caliphate?

swedes are retards
we get it
stop posting, stop proving that point

DOMINO EFFECT WHEN?

Seriously

>Farage saves Britain
>Trump saves America
>National Front saving France
>it's looking like One Nation will save Australia soon

Holy shit son, I fucking love you autistic American separatist fucks right now so much. You saved the west holy shit.

I have no doubt about the corrupting nature of the office. All the Republicans that took a shit on Trump in the primary are now kissing his arse. I hope he realizes who his real allies are and those that are pretending.

In his debate with Hilary when he contradicted Pence regarding policy on Russia in Syria, that showed real backbone. He could have let that slide and sided with the Neo-Conservatives but he didn't.

If he announces his cabinet and it's full of the same old neo-cohen jews from the Bush era, we need to be very worried.

Fuck you Im white

That's the least of your worries, Sven. Don't you have a bull to prep?

That you?

That's OP

/fit/ here

Wash your face, shave, get your nasal cartilage shaved down.

4/10 aesthetics, git gud.

So you.

>that prominent brow and mongoloid skull structure
>white

Should've thought about that before taking in all of Somalia and Syria. I'd say having a Russian invasion might help cleanse the stank a little.

Looks kinda cramped, is that your cuck shed?

fuck swe.. only niggers left.
dont make yourself important cause you're not
skandinavia is the true white!!!
>move to canada
cause who the fuck wants to move to mexico

judging by how cucked you are, sweden is the perfect launch point for the American conquest of Europe.

we need to make earth great again and to do that we need to team up with russia and exterminate every other country

How dumb do you have to be to believe this? What possible reason would Russia have to attack Sweden?

let them have Scandinavia

fuck em

People that force this meme are retarded. The most Trump can do is prevent ww 3 by not letting neocons do any insane shit in Syria and Ukraine. He has no power to shape foreign policy however he likes.

I thought /fit/ was about being strong and alpha, not a fucking faggot

japan can suck a big nigger dick

You get prosecuted for hate crime if you refuse to pass condomes to a mudslime that rapes your mom, yet you are worried about Russia occupying some small island you've never even been to.
wtf is wrong with you?

I thought borders were a social construct ?????? How can you invade another place you fucking white male ?

All it means is you faggots have less clay to contaminate with your degeneracy.

>You get prosecuted for hate crime if you refuse to pass condomes to a mudslime that rapes your mom

And Russians get 5 years in prison if they "deny" the Holocaust.

It meant to be SECRET operation! Who told you, we gotta execute the rat! Screw it! Plan B! Catch nuke! Vova, launch!

It makes absolutely no sense at all.
Trust a nation cucks and faggots to think like that about The God-Emperor.
kek
No, /fit/ are a bunch on >n-no homos.

you've never been on /fit/ have you

Stop fearing, and make Sweden great again. Annex Finland.

You are fucking retarded

Pay your debts to NATO

Fucking nigger sweden greece tier shithole "country"

I say "country" because you are nothing more than piss in the wind you fucking cockroaches (no offence meant to turks)

I don't think anyone has fallen from their glory as hard as Sweden has

Sojske en er varjskesvar ekke utvihjerske er den såm din jag.

Erja det har ev enjekke kanjske ikke ij er korsjvårbargden? Somk her en svargorgden han av sjker det retsker ma jen?

Skord mjon ikke er mef ovserjeske?

are you guys mentaly retarded ? why would russia waste money and time on a shithole like sweden WHY?????

That's even better.

Conny?

never heard of the white death? simo hayak. he mighta been finnish but it's all the same shit to putin.

That sounds fucking absurd. Like what in the fuck? Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=y8mnaPK6Bno

se den här bögar

this is how all germans look like. neanderthal genes.
russian holocaust happend. over 60 million russians died.

I don't think being taken over by some white people is really a problem.

They should be afraid of kebabs taking over Sweden..oh wait

All I know is, if war happens I am not getting drafted to defend fucking Sweden.

>Pay your debts to NATO
what?

Safety rules are simple.
1. Do not oppress Russians in your country.
2. Do not oppress Orthodox Christians in your country.
3. Do not help those, who infringe first two rules.
4. Do not cuck yourself.

Why did the US waste money and time on a shithole like Cuba? Argentina? Colombia? Nicaragua? Panama? Honduras?

Russia taking over Sweden would literally be the best thing for Sweden.

what the fuck flag is that, it's badass

we don't give a shit if the middle east is scared of our alliances

desu anyone who learns this insane language deserves a medal.

this picture sums up sweden pretty accurately.

by all means fix them krembros

seconded

I`d better have Prussian monarchy representatives in my land. We seriously need head of federal court.

Are you stupid?

>Trump wants everyone to fill their duties to NATO
>Which means the 2% pay

OH NO
ONLY A FEW COUNTRIES DO THAT INCLUDING ESTONIA AND POLAND AND A FEW MORE

Fucking retarded apes you are just as retarded as the somalians

What's going on pewdiepie?

tru, u woke as fuk dawg

looks like inbred, maybe some ahmed blood does your village some good

Why the fuck would anyone want to conquer modern day Sweden?

money.cnn.com/2016/07/08/news/nato-summit-spending-countries/

PAY DENBTS

Be proud of your bald head, man.

If Russia conquered Sweden it would be a net-positive outcome for Sweden, at this point.

You suppose ALL those "immigrants" will consider helping you instead of leeching handouts? Looks like action needs to be taken: liquidate traitors 1st

>TRUMP WILL START WW3 WITH RUSSIA
>NO WAIT TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN PLANT
>TRUMP WILL HELP RUSSIA INVADE SWEDEN

Jesus christ these people are fucking retarded.

Do not bother, he has hallucinations after windwasher drinking. Clear sign, that he will die soon, making it easier for his state to pay nato tax from EUSSR gibsmedats.

>None of the safety rules are met in Sweden

That's the most retarded thing I've heard. Anyway, we'd deserve it for dismantling our army.

fucking Poland and Estonia show you guys up. I'd make an alliance with them before you leeches.

Pretty much, yeah.

But honestly, Sweden should probably worry about the invasion that is already happening rather than some red scare fantasy.

Latvia or lithuania. Maybe Romania. Bulgaria?

Hmm pewdiepies existence might actually convince Vlad to drop a couple of nukes

Still does not guarantee any kind of invasion. But if the fear is real, those are the guidelines.

>America will aid Russia in taking over Gotland

As soon as the peaceful refugees hear a single gunshot, they'll rush off back to Somalia. Problem solved for Sweden

Oh, so now you're worried about an invasion of foreign hordes? Too late, just let Russia make Sweden great again.

HOW YOU HAVE TO ACTUAY HAVE A ARMY KEK INSTEAD OF A EXPENSIVE SOCIAL SYSTEM

>There are a lot of (((people))) in Sweden that are deeply concerned about Russia now that Trump is president.

Just the kikes afraid of losing their narrative. I have no fucking clue how they could imagine (potentially) improved US Russia relations being a threat to Sweden.

nice neckbeard

LOTS and LOTS of brown people.

It's not sweden's problem that your country is living in the delusion that makes them deathly afraid of USSR and force their hands for an illusion of peace through increased NATO spending. You little spineless shit.

>i would love being liberated by juicy spetsnaz warriors

wow it is amazing how cucked swedes are. whether it be by muslim immigrants or by russia.

what is it about sweden that makes everyone so cucked? is there any hope for them? should we just nuke them?

Sweden isn't a part of NATO.

This is the average Trump supporter....

1)
>Russia will ever attack a NATO country

2)
>Trump wanted to either dismantle or force counties who don't give 2% out of NATO or make them pay the 2%

You are the shit
Enjoy never getting Estonia back again you fucking cocksucking worms you fucking russians I swear I will kill every last one of you

Jesus Christ Sweden, stop it. Russia doesn't care about you AT ALL
inb4 Senpai will never notice you

>calls someone a cuck
>refers to Putin as his God emperor

You are the most cucked person here, bowing and scraping to Putin. You'd quite obviously let him fuck your wife and then suck his cock clean afterwards you pathetic manlet.

you sound like the golden one

>Sweden isn't a part of NATO.

Well then why the fuck are they scared

>Trump wants better relations with Russia
>Somehow this will lead to war

???

???

???

>Croatia puts NOTHING in
>get's 110 million back

Cheeky