/left/

prove this wrong wagecucks

>tankies and anarkiddies getting along

Communism kills

LOL, KYS you stupid fuck.

;^)

>Communism.

Ivan you have been arrested for 10 counts of murder, 50 counts of theft, 20 counts of conspiracy, 7 counts of violent disorder, 10 counts of terrorism, 20 counts of treasonous activity, 5 counts of false paperwork....

This.

This
You guys get so split up that if you ever try to do anything ita glnna end up like the spanish revolution. Anarchists and Authoritarian Communists juts dont get a long.

Agree with OP, but I think we can work together with an ancrappers and some polacks

I don't see how Anarcho anything as a leftist goal. No real state. I do find it interesting that there do exist people who claim anarcho-communism and so on. They're a walking oxymoron.

>cuckservatives,liberals,anarchists,fascists and libertarians
>not gulag tier

communism is democratic btw.

>definition of liberalism is actually the one of anarchism

Who made this insult to everyones intellect?

Where can i find this webm desu

last communist image

>prove this wrong wagecucks.

No need, History has done that for me numerous times.

>"anarcho" capitalism is anarchist even though it would just result in feudalism

>The people who came up with the idea of anarchism don't know what anarchism is but i a person who hasn't read any theory knows everything

>capitalism can exist without a state

>who's Lenin
nice fake story btw

I always wonder how deluded the people are who make these. Capitalism has resulted in the highest standard of living in human history. It's fucking absurd to argue that Communism was a better choice when people were breaking their backs in labor camps and being rewarded with a few slices of bread and soup when there is so much wealth to go around in Capitalist countries that we literally throw millions of tonnes of food away yearly and even the poorest of the poor have gadgets like smartphones.

I'm just happy to be in the God Emperor's timeline. The start of the Imperium will be glorious!

Admit it, you're some right troll trying to make left look stupid. Fuck, even anarchokids can't be that dumb.

We have been proving you wrong for years now. When will you fuck off?

Go back to your "Vidya" you worthless, scathed, human garbage.

I like Trump he'll end American Hegemony.

>mfw i have to interact with a yuropoor

>communism is democratic

In it's final stage sure. But the central authority that conducts the revolution and solidifies the communist system has been proven time and time again to only superficially let go of it's power.

cry more left com baby

What?

How am I left com, and why don't you have an argument?

waaah waaah

>extingshon