We're coming

Other urls found in this thread:

nier.wikia.com/wiki/Legion
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/7i8khi/ama_with_grant_morrison_executive_producer_of_new/dqwytwy/?context=10000
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

k

HYPER THREAD!

What is this from?

The Brotherhood of Dada was the real villains of Metal this whole time.

New Guardians, I think. Kyle's team book.

Damn this shit writing, like reading a series of tweets. Single worst thing about American comics.

Why would you give the Spectre pants?

but what does it all mean?

I really need to catch up on Metal.

There's stuff Morrison is writing for dark line.

Which book is he doing again?

Sideways and a metal book.

What up, bro?

...holy shit.

source?

The Great Darkness.

Connected to the shadowlands. Where shadow based and shadow powered people and creatures get their powers from.

So for this Hypercrisis shit im seeing Moore, Johns, Morrison and Goyer.

Anyone else attached?

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEEEEEEEAN

Doomsday clock, Metal, Sideways, Multiversity 2, Arkham asylum 2 will expand on it more.

nier.wikia.com/wiki/Legion

???

???

Anyone got Hyper comics? I've never read it.

>WHAT DOES IT ALL MEEEEEEEAN

It means everything.

It means nothing

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/7i8khi/ama_with_grant_morrison_executive_producer_of_new/dqwytwy/?context=10000

>Are you aware of the "hypercrisis" school of reading comics that's sprung up as a result of your work
Wtf what a shitty way to ask that question.

Hypercrisis is our word for what Morrison talks about in his book Supergods, parallel yet interlocking systems that facilitate emergent phenomena.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergence

Mindfuck: The thread?

>emergent properties in systems

Something is there alright. You have to consider everything to filter out stories such that only the good stories left are canon.

Not offically called hypercrisis. But living narrative. Actually it goes beyond just a crisis.

It means all roads lead back to darkness.

However, and you can take this to the bank, because it will be used before the end of the mini: ipso fact roads also lead back to the light.

>im14andthisisdeep

That's literally a Kirby baddie. What the hell.

Another origin story. Thankfully it's Daniel telling the story. Gives us some leeway.

Hmmm. A giant, blue hand?

Deep like a puddle. It's just a given. Barbatos keeps saying it, so it's gonna be thrown back into his face at some point.

Yeah, I wouldn't take my "enlightenment" ques from Snyder. Not sure why anyone things Metal will have any pay off when the last four issues have been nothing but shock value and random bull shit thrown out on a page. Hell #4 couldn't even bother to hide it and just admits its making it all up as they go.

>We're coming

No you're not. No one's ever going to use the Gentry but Morrison.

Still haven't destroyed the Emerald, Daniel?

Eye lmao.

But the gentry are already in everything user. You're embodying them right now in your post.