Worst of the Year

So what's the worst co-related thing, excluding superhero movies, you've seen all year?

For me it's pic related. It's aggressively incomprehensible, seemingly written by people who've never held a face-to-face human conversation. I'd rather marathon all of nuPPG than watch a single episode of this again.

Everything was so "meh" I can't even pick and honestly that upsets me, if there was something I genuinely despised at least that's be something but this whole year was just a fucking bland crawl

Jesus, It looks like Tumblr created a cartoon through its sheer collective consciousness

There's a chance that it was. More than once I was convinced the script was generated through machine learning.

It's as if all the awkward asides and notes in Unbeatable Squirrel Girl were worked into the dialogue.

Incidentally, USG is the worst comic I read this year.

The Netflix Tarzan show was godawful. It doesn't have a robo-waifu like Kong did.

Wither Emoji movie for being a waste of space or Transformers: The Last Knight for being a confusing mess of cobbled script ideas and half-baked everything.

Incidentally, I managed to see that Tarzan show mentioned. It's fucking boring and I'm not a fan of the character reinterpretations.

*Either

The Ebola Movie

I dunno user, I did laugh at some of the jokes and the visual style is neat, and then it's of lore seem like they could add up to something interesting whilst the delivery is of course very weak, but overall I feel the series is decent but the pacing and voice acting are kinda killing it

Still, I laughed at the blind people jokes and when the parents fake fuck by doing karate, oh and when the horse has to wait on the hospital, that one got some laughs out of me

Its bits of lore***

I've seen much worse this year

There were some redeeming qualities.

I'm sleepy and read that as "Warren Ellis". I had to reevaluate my life for a second.

Moonstruck really wasn't that bad by tumblr comic standards, which is not to say it was good either, it was just boring and uneventful. It's honestly a little fascinating how you can take a premise like "everyone is some sort of mythological creature" and make it so dull.

I found it terrible. The lead was so overly-sensitive that even people on Tumblr would find her insufferable. The centaur was even worse - he was a gay stereotype that went above and beyond in making every scene terrible.

I think the only good character is the black oracle girl. It looks like she'll be stealing the lead's girl, too.

I dunno man, I guess I've just seen so many examples of terrible tumblr comics that almost none of them stick out unless they're really fucking bad.
It's kinda hard to get mad at something that's entire plot is basically "and then fuckall happened"

I'm just going to state the most obvious answer and get it out of the way. No story this year was able to unite all of Sup Forums quite like America.

this really struck a "what were they thinking" chord with me

Look on the bright side user
the next issue comes out in a month so we can all shit on it together when someone story times it

I dare you to name something worse then this. I know the Eisners are a joke but this is the pinnacle. It gives EH more credibility and seemingly does away with all the deserved criticism she has gotten.

>not enjoying multicultural and fursona references
karate sex was hilarious, horsey did carry most of the show.