Hofer General - Make Austria Great Edition

>ATTENTION
ATTENTION
>ATTENTION
ATTENTION

After meming Donald Trump into office we need to light the spark of the great uncucking in the German countries. When Hofer taking the office will ensure protecting Austria and the Eastern EU from the Muslim hordes.

>Election date
4th December 2016

>Candidates
Norber Hofer from FPÖ which are essential Republicans + Health insurance
Alexander Van der Bellen as "independent" but is essential the Greens' candidate. Low Energy Sanders with the dogma "if the political situation is stressful a politician must lie".

>Latest presidential polls
neuwal.com/wahlumfragen/index.php?cid=75#focus
>Campaign manager debate
youtube.com/watch?v=wPNxu1NJZcc
>FPÖ channel on Youtube
youtube.com/user/FPOETVonline/featured

Other urls found in this thread:

derstandard.at/jetzt/livebericht/2000047096226/praesidentschaftskandidat-alexander-van-der-bellen-im-chat
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/09/donald-trump-win-europe-far-right-norbert-hofer-marine-le-pen
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-election-populists-analysis-idUKKBN1341K4
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/europes-far-right-exults-in-trumps-election/2016/11/09/7a527bc0-a686-11e6-ba46-53db57f0e351_story.html
cbsnews.com/news/where-else-could-a-trump-like-phenomenon-win-at-the-ballot-box/
express.co.uk/news/world/730767/US-election-Donald-Trump-european-leaders-fear-effects
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Beautiful thread.

Hofer memes are required.

Kek be with you

How about this one?

No fuck this election, I'm scared

If Hofer loses we'll have the personification of SJW ideology as president

#MAGA

Very good.

Due to Austria being outside of the Anglosphere we are going to be running much lower on memes. My German is also poor unfortunately.

Austria, Germany, Switzerland, and any other German speakers - we need you more than ever. Make us your memes for the sake of Europa.

>No fuck this election
and then
>I'm scared
>If Hofer loses we'll have the personification of SJW ideology as president

Are you fucking kidding me? Hofer is our last chance. He/we have to win this. "Fucking this election" is not an option.

>Pro gun
>Pro life
>Pro anti immigration
>Pro anti islamification
It can't get any better.

>tfw when literally all your friends will vote for Van der Bellen...

Praise kek, he is with us and help elect European Trump

Have you tried red pilling them?

>tfw all my friends are voting Hofer
And those are not even "dumb" as the media would call them.

That is why you need to redpill them.

We need the means to do so however.

Be a liberal. Unfriend them

We're better than that, Hans. We are tolerant and redpill our friends.

>"hoffe, dass die bessere Kandidatin, Hillary Clinton, gewinnt"
>"I am hoping that the better candidate, Hillary Clinton, will win"

derstandard.at/jetzt/livebericht/2000047096226/praesidentschaftskandidat-alexander-van-der-bellen-im-chat

we are discussing these things nearly on a regular basis. However, they still stand with the rapefugees. Can't do anything about it. My mother and sister will vote for Hofer though.

Have my bump, its a little used after all the trump generals but it my lucky bump and you can have it

Eastern EU?Wot?They arent coming here tho.

FYI fellow Sup Forumsacks: People in Austria are ashamed/afraid to admit that they are voting Hofer. That's why it is that hard for him to win.

I wasn't that much into memeatic warfare but I guess establishing a good Hashtag would certainly help him.

>>Latest presidential polls
what's the point when we had a cancelled election in May which is much more expressive than any poll could dream to be?

I'm really exited for this election. Everybody knows the chances stand almost 50:50. This time everybody who cares even just a little will go vote

A friend of mine is volunteering for helping van der cuck in his campaign. He annoys the piss out of me and everybody else by sending pro left emails and tagging people on facebook. He's a good friend of mine but it's really really fucking annoying

MEGA

Please no, the FPÖ is such a fucking disgrace of a party, just like the ÖVP and SPÖ. Does no one remember Schwarz Blau and all the fucking corruption that took place? Fucking BILLIONS of Euros we lost?

We need a new party, not the FPÖ.

break his legs

>they still stand with the rapefugees
I keep calling them as what they are: illegal immigrants. Have you tried telling them that the entire immigration was triggered by an internal communication of the federal government in Germany give every Syrian asylum?

A half job in paint

PRAISE KEK

#Vahin_der_Bellen

Unfortunately, FPÖ voters mostly don't care about politics. Hofer needs a severe event like another group rape by rapefugees or even a terrorist attack to get the people off their asses and go vote

collected, thanks

you should post the picture with just his name and the top text if thats his political party, i dont speak german lol

that way people have something to work with for slogans and such

I agree, but with a party less extreme than the FPÖ you won't get those low-class voters who are easily influenced by populism

The corrupt members of the FPÖ were all friends with Haider. The moment Haider left the FPÖ only the die-hard capitalists and freedom fighters were left over.

The real disgrace was the rejoin of the remains of the BZÖ in Carinthia back into the FPÖ. Because all BZÖ people down there were friends with Haider which were again all corrupt.

they are not dumb, they know what triggered it. They just don't see anything bad in immigration from these shitskins.

I remember the last time there was an election, a lot of Austrians stayed home instead of voting. They all thought other Austrians would go out and vote for them

I actually like that.

>Europe's far right has been bosted by Trump's win - Guardian
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/09/donald-trump-win-europe-far-right-norbert-hofer-marine-le-pen
>After Trump and Brexit, populist tsunami threatens European mainstream - Reuters
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-election-populists-analysis-idUKKBN1341K4
>Europe’s anti-immigrant leaders are taking Trump’s show on the road - Washington Post
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/europes-far-right-exults-in-trumps-election/2016/11/09/7a527bc0-a686-11e6-ba46-53db57f0e351_story.html
>Hofer’s rise could portend similar movements across Europe - CBS
cbsnews.com/news/where-else-could-a-trump-like-phenomenon-win-at-the-ballot-box/
>TRUMP TSUNAMI: EU braces for 'revolution' amid Austria, Italy, France and German elections - Express
express.co.uk/news/world/730767/US-election-Donald-Trump-european-leaders-fear-effects

This is a movement, people! Keep the momentum going. Do not understate this, Hofer's victory could work massively in our favour.

After the Brexit, and now Donald winning, you guys are very likely to elect Hover.

Remember the times, when Austria was called Great? Yeah, me neither.

sadly, most FPÖ voters need a triggering event (rape by "refugees", errorist plot etc.) so they are angry and go voting. Left wing parties have it alot easier with their mobilization.

>ISIS chopping off people's heads
>Moderate Muslims tossing gays off buildings
>Women have to obey men and are property of them
>Infidels may be used as slaves

You always need to go full Trump on people who actually think that Muslim immigration brings a cultural enrichment.

As long as the right politicians don't get too confident.

That's why there's no "again".

I believe in you guys

their maing argument: not all mudslims are tolerating or doing this.

I was just joking of course.
Yes we are better than them.

How many does it need to be a threat? All of them?

What is your counter-argument?

>yesterday after uni
>a random guy outside with a megaphone
>shouting things like "DEMONSTRATION AGAINST TRUMP AND HOFER"

I swear to god, those leftist and SJW faggots on universities piss me off

The Muslims have been very quiet lately. No major rapes or bombings.

Don't get complacent. The Democrats lost this election because they thought Hillary would 99% win the election, and they did not go to the polls to vote.

won't work on them. The power of post-factuism (or however it is called in english) overrules their thinking

>you won't get those low-class voters who are easily influenced by populism
You mean like the SPÖ whos Voter Base is Low iq turks and other burdens on Society?

The Fact that the Left is everywhere importing Low IQ People for the simple purpose of votes speaks for itself.

And we can see on your Post how the new Left despises poor People.
None of you a sincerely good people.

A key reason Hillary lost to Trump was that she had too much baggage. Too many controversies, she lacked integrity.

What do we have on Van Der Bellen?

there is not much else left to say, the won't move from their opinion.

nothing, literally. nice quads btw

Hillary lost because most Democrats didn't want to vote for her. It wasn't complacency, it was disgust.

well, he looks like shit, smokes heavily and maybe dies of cancer in a decade or less

Would austrian bros please take us back?

after 4 years, Obongo got whiter

from the other month, kek

what are their opinions on the EU? Can you sway them in an Anti-EU argument?

I tried this on my family, but my sister and mother sister don't believe in this poll, because ,,they didn't ask every muslim" or ,,they had to say that muslims supports killing infidels, etc."
Help.

If that were true, then the red bar would be higher for Trump. He would have had more votes. The graph shows he had the same number of absolute votes as McCain and Romney. The Democrats were complacent and stayed home. Now they are crying and protesting because Hilary didn't get enough votes

If only we stayed on glorious monarchy...

The date of the election couldn't be any worse either. I mean, December? When every person dependent on winter tourism is busy and works every waking hour.
on a second thought, Verhin_der_Bellen sounds better: more obvious to understand the meaning while the pun still comes across.

I have faith in you Austria, you did a good job destroying europe in the past, i'm sure you can do it again.

>their maing argument: not all mudslims are tolerating or doing this.
Then they're not muslim and might as well publically denounce their faith if they want to come here.

look who's talking, you're the origin of the cancer on our continent

The main problem with getting into an argument is that they simply don't care. They are not willing to see the greater whole of the immigration topic or the EU or anything. They prefer to stay in their comfy zone, not thinking about the future of our society.

Don't fight, you both were allies, remember? :^)

why not. i love your beaches

they did it intentionally, knowing that only vienna will go green, while the rest of the country is hofer territory (to americans blue is the color of the right in europe while red is the color of the left). there's no winter tourism in vienna, but plenty in the country side that will vote on hofer.

another reason why they delayed the re-run was that they wanted people to forget about the voter fraud.

there was a 100 years lasting conflict between them some centuries ago, remember? :^)

the cause of the delay is a bit more complicated than that, but yes the date still sucks

Here's a bakground on the why they are having a re-run in the austrian presidential election.

The provisional result on 22 May gave Hofer 51.9% of the votes, not counting the absentee ballots, which were expected[by whom?] to favour Van der Bellen. Hence the outcome remained unclear pending the counting of absentee ballots on Monday 23 May.[73][74] The final result, including absentee ballots, gave Van der Bellen 50.3%. He was to succeed Heinz Fischer as president on 8 July 2016.[75]

The Kronen Zeitung reported some election irregularities, such as a 146.9% turnout in Waidhofen an der Ybbs and another impossible result in Linz.[76] According to the head of the Interior Ministry's election department, Robert Stein, the results (which were simply a reporting error) were to be corrected in the official results.[76] FPÖ officials highlighted the discrepancies, but Hofer dismissed any suggestion of electoral fraud.[77]

On 8 June the FPÖ announced that they would contest the outcome in the Constitutional Court. Between 20 and 23 June the Constitutional Court questioned some 90 witnesses, mostly election officials from district election commissions.[78] A ruling by the Constitutional Court was expected before 8 July, determining whether to organize a repeat vote in certain regions. Because of the complexity of the FPÖ's lawsuit, it also had been possible that ruling could come after 8 July. As a consequence, Alexander Van der Bellen's inauguration was to be postponed until a later date.[79]
On 1 July the Constitutional Court declared the second round of the election annulled, requiring a repeat of the election.[80] The three Presidents of the National Council (Doris Bures - SPÖ, Karlheinz Kopf - ÖVP, Norbert Hofer - FPÖ) are designated to collectively serve as Acting Presidents of Austria, starting after President Heinz Fischer's term ends on 8 July and until the inauguration of the new President.[79]

seeing this picture always makes me angry, although I love Vienna

The liberal cancer comes from 1789, we weren't allies.

representing
MAGA
i hope you do good we count on you
let the salt be righteous

it's really funny when you look at the map, and see how the green is only winning vienna, while the rest of the country is blue. if austria had an electoral college system like the us hofer would've won in a landslide.

you guys are fucked now that the voting age has been lowered to 16

J-just coming in to ask i-if any German bros will be my translation friend

Pls I will help Hofer but email me ....
Help my German

[email protected]

>greens rigged the election
>no dirt on van der bellen or his party

wew lad
Danke für die Korrektur des Datensatzes

oh shit, was this before or after the May Election?

has been this way for some years now

I don't know anything about that, mate, but I do know you have to use what's available to you.
Clogs van Cuckberg will fuck your country dry and remain convinced he is right to do so, so Hofer has to be your guy for now.
You're going to have to come up with your own memes too, I doubt many of us English speakers have German skills good enough to help.
Be brutally honest, be as offensive to cuck faggots as you can, and above all, be funny. A non-humorous meme is inherently low energy.

But we do wish you all the very best for the survival and restoration of your beautiful country, I hope Kek will show his favour.

Good luck, kill as many antifa as you can, then drive out the stinky kebab and their filthy enablers.

2007, I think. I facepalmed hard when they decided that. 18 was already too low in my opinion.

>16
meanwhile modern day science have showed that the brain isn't fully developed before roughly age 25.

this. I've never understood that. All parties, including the FPÖ were not against it. 16 year olds are unfortunately retarded

kek no way

our voting age has been 16 since 2007

>although I love Vienna

Why?

because it's a nice city. sure there are shitty areas and even more shitty people, but compared to other european cities this size it's very, very good.

Which websites can we post memes on that will redpill normies. Gib groups, links anything. We have but a month. We have to strike fast.

This has been since years. I was born 92 and I was the first generation to be allowed to vote with 16.

Budapest > Vienna
Same great architecture, less leftists, way more life.
Austrian countryside is based and comfy af though.

>pro gun
What are guns laws there right now? Considering moving there when finished with uni.

This. Where do Austrian normies gather? Any particular websites which are pro-Hofer, mixed, pro-VDB?

basically if one is considered sane, guns are allowed in your own house

wearing guns in public is only allowed for people who can argue that they need one for self protection (e.g. judges, certain high ranking police officers, sometimes prison staff)

don't know any. Normiebook is a good hit though

you need a license for handguns but not for rifles.

And how Hofer plans to change that? Been few times to Austria,very nice country,even Vienna when theres no mudslimes around.Austro-Hungarian empire when?