Make thread about Boom Studio's Power Rangers comic

>Make thread about Boom Studio's Power Rangers comic.
>Gets deleted
>Go back to /m/

Meanwhile... Star Wars /swco/ never gets told to go back to Sup Forums. Why?

mods are fags

lets talk about the comic.

its amazing and adds awesome things to the power rangers universe.

/swco/ is the only general that gets to stay on the board year round

MMPR can be fanficy at times with Kiggins going through superhero tropes but it has its moments
GGPR is more simple but it feels like a solid reimagining of the original show

The Bulk and Skull stories at the end were good

Which is stupid, with Rebels ending (I thought I heard that) and no new material being discussed for comics or cartoons. The series should go back to Sup Forums or /trash/.

Idk why are the mods allowing a raid request to stay up even tho they just came around to clear out a thread?

just allow a /toku/ general

i've seen too many kamen rider thread hijacks
i don't mind cause i love kamen rider, but you guys gotta stop hijacking threads

Yeah, the leniency for Star Wars is ridiculous, considering how little mods tolerate other unfavored generals and comic-related vidya games

Heck, doesn't even pretend to be /swco/ related

>/toku/ general
>On a comic/cartoon board
user, Sup Forums is like /tg/ and Sup Forums on having off topic threads

They're honorary cartoons. even power rangers is more cartoony than SW Rebels, and that's an actual cartoon.

Feel free to call me irrational, I know I'm being that way. I don't think 1 or 2 approved generals won't hurt the board. better than having multiple star wars or power rangers thread on Sup Forums when you can force 1 of each

>honorary cartoons
Honorary Sup Forums is a myth
It only applies to toonami

If power rangers threads discuss the comics, they should stay. If they start talking about the show with no connection to comic discussion, it needs to fuck off to /m/ or Sup Forums. Same with star wars (ESPECIALLY with Star wars)
Dunno why this is so fucking difficult for mods to wrap their heads around. Have the threads wait themselves out and move them if it gets too off topic.

What does it add to the universe?

Not him
Technically it takes place in a different continuity (it's in modern day) but in general
>Goldar and Finster backstory from the annuals
>Lord Drakkon (evil Tommy with White and Green powers who may or may not be Higgin's worst decision)
>A 1960s team who horribly died on their first mission on the moon
>Psycho Green
>Zords being neurologically linked as soon shown in the next issue of GGPR next week

Actual character development and stuff for the Rangers too. Zack seems to have a lot more depth to him now. Billy too, though he had plenty of character in the original too.

anything else?

Yes pink ranger has a mini series. After Kimberly already left the team, she was able to morph with latent power for a special mission zordon knew about. She had a different costume with black on it.

It fucking sucks don't bother

The /swco/ people claim to be the only good thread on Sup Forums. That's why the mods allow it.

>may or may not be Higgin's worst decision)
He's the sort of concept that can be Best or Worst depending on how it's handled, due to the dangers of Tommywank.

I like it, and I want to see him fighting a team of time displaced Tommys in each of his five outfits, so long as DinoThunder Black is leading, due to seniority.
It'd make for a hell of an Annual issue, is what I'm saying.

What's wrong with Lord Drakkon? I haven't read it but I like the concept.

People are thinking the fan favorite Ranger from the future for Shattered Grid is either
>Jen (Hyperforce promotion)
>Adam
>Dino Thunder Tommy

I dig that design

Because the Sup Forums mods are shitters; like how DB threads are deleted and you're warned, even though DB is aired on Toonami, which has a general..

He comes off as a villain sue and people don't like Tommywank with him being seen as nothing but Tommy but evil (Higgins says he wants to get away from that) and he got defeated without any notable characterization from him aside from Evil Tommy who took over Earth and killed Rangers.
The announcement that he's gonna be the villain for Shattered Grid has divided people and considering Shattered Grid is having the "no Ranger is safe" tagline (Higgins already hugely hinted that the Samurai Rangers are getting foddered (not die, just given a "fate worse than death")) leads to dread that it's gonna be Spider-Verse but with Power Rangers
Also his Zord looks nothing like him

The whole book has been Tommywank, of course it'll be Dino Thunder Tommy

>adds awesome things to the power rangers universe
Why are we saying this like there wasn't anything cool before that?
>Actual character development and stuff for the Rangers too
Again, pic related had the best arc in the entire franchise

>Why are we saying this like there wasn't anything cool before that?
He didn't, he just said the comic was adding stuff
The other guy meant for the original MMPR team

This is fucking Sup Forums where the mods are fucking asshole and pick an choose whats allowed on Sup Forums.

Like how a manga made by a westerner isn't allowed to be story timed here

Like godzilla is piggehold into comics yet star wars threads can do whatever the fuck it wants.

Or how until recently there would be two general threads built around marvel video games.

This is completely justified. You Dragonball faggots need to stay in your containment thread.

Dude, DragonBall isn't a comic or a cartoon
Vs debating shit/what if "x" was in the Marvel or DC universe threads are clearly meant for stealth discussion

>Or how until recently there would be two general threads built around marvel video games.
>until recently
They got kicked out two years ago. Ironically enough, Injustice generals never did

The way I've always seen it, the boards have tiers based on how specific they are.
>if something is both /vp/ and Sup Forums-related, it would always go to /vp/ because it's the more specific of the two boards
>if something is both Sup Forums and /m/-related, it goes to /m/ because it's the more specific of the two boards
>if something is both Sup Forums (Comic half) and Sup Forums related, it can go to either because both are in the same priority bracket

I think that's the general rationale behind it.

Don't forget restricting most cartoons' generals to when the show is airing new episodes, but letting /rwby/ do whatever it wants.

>They're honorary cartoons.
Fuck off with that. At some point there'll be so much honorary Sup Forums stuff might aswell just rename the board /lolsonerdy/.

it blows my mind that /rwby/ has a general for that long.

I'd read it, user.

I mean technically Dragon Ball is a comic

And probably the most dangerous Rita ever. Just thinking if she will eventually becomes the Mystic Force rangers' ...Mystic Mother? What's her name again?

fpbp
Sup Forums moderation is offensively bad.

Pretty sure mods post in the Star Wars and maybe RWBY generals, can't see why they'd get special treatment otherwise.

On topic, anybody have that deluxe hardcover comic collection? I'm very tempted.

You say this when I see 400+ threads made about power rangers here all the damn time.

This but also I think Pink isn't even canon to the other comics because it's set in late season 3 of show continuity and the books are branching off from season 1 into their own direction.