CLIMATE CHANGE DENIER IN US OFFICE

Well ameirbros, enjoy what's left of your pristine wilderness areas, cause you've elected a slackjawed mong who doesn't think climate change is real.

Fuck me it's not fair that the US has any areas worth protecting.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/the-world-is-getting-greener-thanks-to-rising-carbon-dioxide-levels
spectator.co.uk/2016/10/the-world-is-getting-greener-why-does-no-one-want-to-know/
iflscience.com/environment/despite-decades-deforestation-earth-getting-greener/
grist.org/climate-energy/earth-is-getting-greener-heres-why-thats-a-problem/
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2016-04/bu-cfg042216.php
stream.org/big-money-in-global-warming-alarmism/
nationalreview.com/article/414359/global-warming-follow-money-henry-payne
dailycaller.com/2015/11/03/global-warming-activists-dont-like-when-someone-follows-the-money/
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/05/08/climate-change-advocates-collect-big-money-from-interested-parties/
eelegal.org/pm2-5-human-experimentation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It will be ok. Brown people are ruining our national parks anyway.

Mexican cartels booby trapping their illegal national park pot farms are a more real and tangible threat to my /out/ experience.

At what point do we start to use deadly force to try and save our planet? Should people start targeting these world leaders who deny what is happening? I don't mean to sound insane or alarming here, I just don't know what else can be done. Hopefully the rest of the world really ups their efforts to slow the damage down, and then the US gets in line.

Surely he'll be impeached when they investigate his crooked real estate dealings and other fraudulent businesses. Right? Right?

In the short term I'm more concerned that he's a Russian mole.

The only legitimate point against trump next to that nobody really fucking knows what he wants to do. You are still a faggot.

Scientific consensus? Fuck that, it makes me uncomfortable.

What about his need to seriously relax or outright abolish EPA regulations?

>thinking Global Warming deniers will have any large affect with the Solar gold rush in full effect
I'm a denier myself, in the fact that our impact isn't as large as the libtards make it out to be. Standard deviation in weather patterns are simply a fact of life that ebb and flow over the decades. It's not that big of a deal.

I am seriously concerned, my girlfriend works for the EPA and things are looking dim in that respect

Can you imagine if the US becomes as big a contaminant as China proportionately?

The worst part is that if the other one had been elected it would just mean limp-wristed measures that do little to nothing for the environment

This is really bad

>outright abolish EPA regulations?
He won't.

>climate change

Nice detraction from the real issues of pollution and sustainability.

This.

>buttflustered leftists
That policy hasn't worked out in the last 8 years. Time for something different.

You can't argue this as simply a natural change. All one has to do is review the amount of carbon stored in glacial deposits over time. Our new geological epoch has even been named the : "Anthropocene" which speaks to the human induced transformation of our climate.

This is an accepted fact amongst un-biased scientists worldwide. The only skeptics are in the pockets of private industry groups and right winged nutters.

Just follow the funding of your sources. It's no surprise that anti-climate change "journalists" and lobbying groups receive money from Exxon Mobil.

found the die hard supporters (even on /out/ *sigh).

Do you really think that Mexicans will have a greater impact on the environment than your national policy? Electing a racist dough head won't solve your problems.

This reminds me of our former prime minister here in Canada. He may not have outright denied in climate change but he sure as hell contributed. He invested heavily in dirty bitumen oil harvesting and silenced government scientists when they did not support his rhetoric. Tell your gf to hang in there

>*sigh

Go back to dumblr.

>mexicans

Nice show of understanding nothing, you bigoted little libarts homosexual.

Climate change has been barking up the wrong tree since before Trump announced his run. The issues are pollution and sustainability. Climate change is bullshit to distract you.

>"libtarts homosexual"
>real deep thinker, eh?

Please explain your "brown people" remark. Enlighten me.

You don't think pollution and unsustainable management practices contribute to climate change? ffs, it is the effect of the cause. The more we pollute our air and water, and the more stress we put on our environment then the more rapidly our global climate will become destabilized. How hard is that to understand?

Hopefully he'll leave the Dept. of the Interior and Dept. of Agriculture alone, but I'm not holding my breath. Especially with a republican majority in both the house and senate and a republican president.

Reps like agriculture, funnily enough, if there will be any cuts it will be in EPA and education, maybe parks

Fuck I really hope parks and EPA is not kill, I'm trying to become a ranger

The "brown people" comment was mine.

Have you ever tried enjoying the /out/doors (or anything else) with lots of brown people around?

The marijuana grows don't help either.

Brown person here, I enjoy my own company, as do most people that know me (I'm pretty sure)

Also, weed is legal in my state now, silver linings

The climate change alarmists make more money than the deniers. I bet you're ignoring the fact the planet has gotten greener and the fact that the EPA is being sued for a reason.

You think he was just blowing smoke? Because that's what I hope.

You can't be serious
They make more money because they are actually doing research rather than parroting out what the non-renewable masters tell them
And the planet isn't getting greener, unless you mean the toxic spills happening all over the east coast

Same

Missed the trip. I've had /out/ings ruined by all kinds of people including (but not limited to): drunk rednecks, poachers, annoying white families, natives and thugs who want to get high in the woods. Doesn't mean i'm going to make sweeping generalizations because the more people get /out/, the more people will grow to appreciate and hopefully protect the natural world.

I'm assuming he will die, either heart attack or car bomb

Agriculture has the Forest Service underneath it, which is what I'm worried about.

Oil and gas shill detected.

Mostly I'm worried about budgets getting slashed. DOI and DOA already don't have enough money as it is.

I like your attitude

>Trump dies
>Pence becomes prez
worst timeline

you're shitting me, right?

Public lands are fucked too. He's going to kowtow to factory farmers and cut anything vaguely "environmental".

Thanks senpai. I worry the most about this Trump fella because it may mean yet another superpower may completely leave the environment by the wayside. Not that the status quo was anything to celebrate, but atleast the US hasn't been on par with China or India as far as environmental standards go.

I mean is it so much to ask that we work a little harder to protect our species lifeline? Don't get me wrong, i'm not asking for miracles here; it's just vividly disturbing that a world leader in one of the G7 nations would say something as wild as "there's no such thing as climate change." No matter what your opinions on the subject, I think we can all agree that's a bad sign for those of us who enjoy going /out/.

BTW all of that wasn't directed at you () I just felt like further justifying my position.

Yeah, the next 4 years in America are going to make or break it. We are now completely doomed with no hope of recovery. Had we elected Hillary they world have would been completely saved within like a decade.

You forgot the /s

>concerned that he's a Russian mole
concerned that he married a Russian mole
fify

I didn't vote for him and I think he's a piece of shit but I don't think Trump will be as bad OVERALL as everyone is making him out to be. The one area I am worried he will fuck over and no one will actually care about is /out/ stuff. He's said some pretty negative things about our parks and public lands.

Even if you're a memetarding manchild from Sup Forums I would hope you could see how detrimental this guy could be to /out/.

This.

Planet is getting greener.
sciencealert.com/the-world-is-getting-greener-thanks-to-rising-carbon-dioxide-levels
spectator.co.uk/2016/10/the-world-is-getting-greener-why-does-no-one-want-to-know/
iflscience.com/environment/despite-decades-deforestation-earth-getting-greener/
grist.org/climate-energy/earth-is-getting-greener-heres-why-thats-a-problem/
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2016-04/bu-cfg042216.php

Climate alarmists have more money
stream.org/big-money-in-global-warming-alarmism/
nationalreview.com/article/414359/global-warming-follow-money-henry-payne
dailycaller.com/2015/11/03/global-warming-activists-dont-like-when-someone-follows-the-money/
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/05/08/climate-change-advocates-collect-big-money-from-interested-parties/

EPA being sued for their particulate matter research
eelegal.org/pm2-5-human-experimentation/
Important thing to note was the density of the particulate matter, it's delivery method, and duration of exposure. Basically a case of "too much of anything will kill you".

This is like listening to anti-gun types talk about how the NRA has so much money when Michael Bloomberg alone provides more money to anti-gun groups than the NRA's entire budget.

> believing in climate change

Did you also believe shillary would win in a landslide? Your opinions are shit, time to grow up

Just shut the fuck up, idiot.

Good Christmas, how do you feed yourself being this stupid?

Still upset Hillary didn't win?

11/8/16 will be remembered as the biggest mistake in US history

Get thee to Sup Forums where you can have a fascinating chat about the whole thing.

I claim this terra nullius thread for AUSTRALIA!

Hoping that he's gunning for the restrictions that aren't about reducing pollution and only serve as barriers to competition protecting big players. The EPA isn't immune to government fuckery. I'm quite sure there's MPAA tier bullshit in there we can afford to chop.

>think climate change is real
Why you belive in such a bullshit? Are you retarded?

Climate change data is as credible as their "scientific" polls.