Shows you like with a protag you hate

i miss when steven universe was good. Its mostly just townie shit or steven acting like a faggot now. The gems and all the other characters that are actually fun or interesting hardly show up anymore. I dont understand why, if they have to make filler, they just dont make it about the gems or, god forbid, an episode without steven in it. Never have i liked a show but fucking hated the protag.

Other urls found in this thread:

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/adjl/images/1/1f/Dragon_Breath_(60).jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/205?cb=20130425212115
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah, we know.

stop makeing the same threads over and over

Never liked Jake Long, was honestly more interested in Rose or Hailey. Until Season 2 happened and everyone got WAY MORE SERIOUS.

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/adjl/images/1/1f/Dragon_Breath_(60).jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/205?cb=20130425212115

This bitch. The only times I actually felt sympathy for or actually liked her was when she was getting bullied by Toffee.

Fuck you, shes the best cartoon protag on tv at the moment and is what makes that show great

She's a walking autistic random ass character who someone made because they were a fan of some gay anime shit. She's nothing to the story only to be shoehorned with Marco. Deal with it and go faggot.

>She's a walking autistic random ass character
Thats what makes her great. If you seriously hate that then your a stupid fuck with terrible taste in 2D women

Watch the latest season before you waste our time with retarded threads, faggot.

Hes even more pathetic with how hes bitching about “muh connie” after she acted like a cunt to him and still was a apologist cuck and blaimed himself for her shittiness. I dont see what he sees in that bland annoying character when hes around the gems all the time.

is that really what makes her great? Man you really wanted to kiss that weirdo anime girl in Anime club eh?

>you will never have a more perfect waifu
You mad?

Fuck yeah i wanna fuck anime nerd girls, their hot and weird

Well, at least you're dating within your league.

get fucked op steven is best boy

> an episode without steven in it.
A-user the entire show is stevens perspective, and entirely has to do with both sides of steven gem and human.

>lets people step all over him
>is a faggot and never shows an sexual interest in the gems besides being a teenager
>is a pacifist
Yeah i hate him
>A-user the entire show is stevens perspective
It doesnt have to be
>and entirely has to do with both sides of steven gem and human.
They need to cut the human shit, its fucking dull and unfunny and it seems to be taking up more of the show then the gem episodes

>it doesn't have to be
It shouldn't have been in the first place, but unfortunately it's been locked down and now we're stuck with it
There isn't a single scene or episode without Steven because Sugar thought it was a good idea to make Steven a surrogate for the audience
The only times Steven isn't directly present in any scene is if it's a flashback or story being told directly to Steven
It's (part of) the reason Peridot and Lapis immediately became friends after one episode, because all of their growth happened off-screen because STEVEN wasn't there to see it
So we'll never get an episode about what the Gems do when they aren't dealing with Steven, we'll never get an episode with Amethyst going and interacting with humans on her own (which is canon), we'll never get ANY episodes of Lars of the Stars having fun space battles because Steven isn't there, he's too busy dicking around with fucking Fryman

Why she thought this was a good idea, I have no clue

>They need to cut the human shit
If they made the humans interesting, I'd enjoy them more. The key problem with the humans is they're entirely one dimensional, with he exception of Greg or the Lars/Sadie """relationship""" they don't grow or change
If ANY of the townies had ongoing plots, I'd be totally willing to take a detour from the main story to focus on them, but unfortunately, all the townie episodes are episodic with, like, one or two exceptions

>i miss when steven universe was good.
OH you mean the Pilot episode? Yeah that was the last time the show was ever good.

>but unfortunately it's been locked down and now we're stuck with it
Theres literally nothing stopping then from changing the narrative and having steven lite episodes. Its sugars idiocy that prevents this show from ever being as cool as it promises it will be.

Legend of Korra

Like before Sugar convinced half of the Adventure Time staff to leave with her to make her grand opus because she couldn't make Marcaline and Bubblegum fuck on a kids show and all those people were like "Yeah we get to do a Monster of the Week show like Sailor Moon" but then left when a better show like Gravity Falls gave them better paying jobs so she had to hire tumblr fanfic writers who have the bare minimum of life experience to have any understanding what real PTSD is and think they were doing a great job at writing a complicated gem when really they end up making the character look like a selfish cunt?

Yeah that was when the show was good if you ask me.

I'm surprised there aren't any SJWs complaining about her.

Think about it - a privileged white princess with a Mexican servant boy.

I mean, WOW. :P

>Its sugars idiocy that prevents this show from ever being as cool as it promises it will be.
That's what I'm saying, we're stuck with it because Sugar thought it was a good idea. I can't find the exact interview but she outright stated it early on in the show's life

she's female and he has male privilege so that's ok according to tumblr

>i miss when steven universe was good
It never was

Tumble is too busy sucking its dick about it being a "better alternative to SU" to care.

Why are you people getting triggered by an imaginary occurence of how you think people ought to feel about something

personally because i'm angry at burgers blind to their own class and 1st world privilege while they talk about social justice all day long

Im mad at people trying to be activists to get popularity points for how “woke” they are. They remind me of my mother, and i hate how they care more about shitty fucking stupid people being oppressed regardless if they deserve it, then the well being of the enviroment. It seems all ecological cause has been ignored for BLM and feminazi shit.

Why

being mad at hypocrites is nothin unusual, user

>i miss when steven universe was good.
It was never good
>Its mostly just townie shit
It's always had townie shit. Most of s1 was townie shit
>or steven acting like a faggot now.
He's always been a faggot. The first episode was him crying about an ice cream cookie line.
>The gems and all the other characters that are actually fun or interesting hardly show up anymore.
Indeed, but then again this show is called Steven Universe
>I dont understand why, if they have to make filler, they just dont make it about the gems or, god forbid, an episode without steven in it.
That's not what filler means. You can complain about boring episodes, but use a different word. Once again, check the title.
>Never have i liked a show but fucking hated the protag.
That's almost every coming of age shounen anime. Watch more shows.

You are totally allowed to criticize this ridiculous show, but please use your head and focus on the aspects that actually make sense to criticize. Or better yet watch something else you fucking loser.

back to Sup Forums, friendo

that's not really an answer to this particular issue. Why is a filthy foreigner worrying about American politics?

it's funny how these retards think the exact same as the snowflakes they try to mock.

I'm a second world leftist
season 1 townies interacted with gems

Fucking kek. Best post I've seen in a while.

a lot of the S1 townie episodes were decent, and the season as a whole had a lot going for it

But than later down the line we get episodes like ONION GANG

i hated townies of season 1 but later seasons somehow managed to get even worse

fuck thank you for reminding me that episode happen

I animate the show with a rag on a stick

that show is terrible in general

>flooding entire town
>public terror
>responsibleness for many deaths of Echo Creek habitants
But you can't complain bout that cause

Who is KO

>Lincoln
>KO