Please sum up his policies to me Sup Forums

Please sum up his policies to me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days
donaldjtrump.com/policies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

white genocide

Basically, Hitler.

literally hitler

if he jad built a wall and kept jews out, calling someone '"literally hitler" would lose all meaning

Making America Great Again, did you not pay attention?

We wants to slaughter all non-white, non-hetero, non-christian poor people.

Discourage roasties from whoring themselves

Electoral plan:

>fool the poor
>identify a "common enemy"
>Promise them prosperity

In office

>Reduce taxes on myself and those with similar income

Thats it. Congrats newfags, welcome to politics.

KEEPING CROOKED SHILLARY OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE

npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days

in the merikan election candidates aren't critiqued on policy. it's won based on who can dig up the most incriminating dirt on the other candidate.

Trump will just make up shit as he goes along. Lulz is assured

paint the earth red with weaker blood

>* SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America's water and environmental infrastructure

Well shit. Climate change is real though

>deport all Mexicans and black people
>0 foreign aid
>kill all gays
>ban all Muslims from country and torture them
>bomb the fuck outta anyone in the way

>Education reform (Anti-common core, school vouchers)
>Immigration reform (Touchback amnesty, actual border wall, improved border control)
>Economic reform (Company-specific tariffs, lowered taxes, fixing of tax loopholes, childcare deductions, removal of death tax, reorganization or removal of trade policies with foreign countries)
>Government policies (Expanding label for lobbyists, ban on lobbyists after having government position for 5 years, congressional term limits)

Honestly all I can remember. For further issues, see:

donaldjtrump.com/policies

I don't think so, pal

>better enforcement of existing immigration laws tougher restrictions on lobbying hands off guns prosecution of shillary rebuild infrastructure

Yes but until we get our shit at home under control the rest of the world can pull it's weight in the climate change arena

ID tho

hell yeah

>0 foreign aid

Only thing even remotely accurate

I get the idea. But denying its exsitence will just make it harder to pass laws to curbe it.

We are doing "hardcore" changes.

2025 we are banning new diesel\gas cars.
99% of oure power comes from hydroelectric/wind plants.
We spend billions on securing rainforests from deforestation.

America is the largest consumer of oil. I fully understand that you dont want to give the un the money. But disconnecting entierly will make it harder for seriouse innovations that are despreatly needed. America is the forefront of tech&innovation.

And yeah ive seen the flint water videos. That shit shouldve been dealt with the first week.

I just hope he realises that it requiers a global effort.

>yes we will still be one of the largest exporters of oil, untill the world can go without oil.