America what the fuck? You actually allow the media to undermine a democratically elected president...

America what the fuck? You actually allow the media to undermine a democratically elected president? To provocatively stir up people to not accept the winner as the president?

Why is this legal? I am looking at the CNN front page and they literally have this big font text at the top of their website. This is not photoshop! Also look at all those negative headlines:

"Obama faces legacy nightmare" - inciting "he will fuck up" feelings
"More Americans voted for Clinton, but Trump won" - inciting "popular vote" regret
"How similar to Trump are you really?" - inciting vote regret
"US election aftermath" - aftermath, really? that's a word you use when a tornado hits the coast, not when you have a valid democratic RESULT

I thought CNN was like the BBC of America? The state media? Paid by taxes et cetera? What the fuck is this shit? Isn't that your biggest media outlet trying to cause outrage at your president-elect?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/6nwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what is freedom of speech
/thread

#convienientdemocracy
#tolerantleft
#didnotstandupforbernie
#theygolowwegohigh
#ichosecorruption
#DNCnotforme

All those liberal shitposters have got to do something...

streamable.com/6nwo

APES ON PARADE

someone actually made that effigy in the last 24 hours.

Someone actually printed up those uniform protest banners and distributed them through the crowd.

Grassroots, indeed.

CNN is owned by clinton

Imagine if they had burned Obama's effigy back in 2008.

The media is absolute garbage, what's new

Because we have freedom of speech, cuck paste.

They'll throw their temper tantrum, and they'll fucking get over it. Or come home to your shit country.

>That Trump holding a mask of himself

Anyone knows which rally was that?

It's kind of funny to me that liberals are the ones obsessed with identity politics and labels, not conservatives

Shitlibs also blame you for keeping identity politics alive in 2016 when they're the ones who won't shut the fuck up about it.

My thoughts exactly. The banked on Hillary to win, looks like Soros has insurance as always.

>I thought CNN was like the BBC of America?
no, the only refutable news source in America is The McLaughlin Group

CNN is private, I think NPR is the only state owned media in US. Even PBS is not state owned.

If they knew what liberalism used to stand for they would'nt even believe it

CNN has been inciting violence for years now. They need to be fucking sued into bankruptcy. I want them all destroyed.

I hope every single person in that video who assaulted him gets prisoned

How much you bet the DNC and HRC are going to continue to operate during the next four years paying Code Pink and other groups to cause mass chaos in cities?

Billionaire owned news network, caught red handed trying to corrupt the electoral process, wrongfully reporting on the billionaire funded and agitated protest? Unthinkable.

CNN is a lefty dogshit hugbox nobody watches it

Its not new but its still wrong just as propaganda is wrong.

>inciting "popular vote" regret

by monday when the votes are counted, trump will have the pop vote too
its all good man

we got this.

Same thing in Poland, since elections year ago. Government doesn't care and everything works.

>thousands get bussed in from soros to watch antifa regulars get arrested for the 8th time this year

>by monday when the votes are counted, trump will have the pop vote too
>its all good man

Actually, the popular vote margin of clinton is increasing and could reach to near 2 millions of voters. American people overall is still more liberal than conservative

>America what the fuck? You actually allow the media to undermine a democratically elected president? To provocatively stir up people to not accept the winner as the president?
Shut the FUCK up. This is actually the media doing its job, namely acting as a counterweight to the official political opinion.

Acting as Obama's mouthpiece during his reign? THAT is where shit went wrong.

As of now, the media are cunts, but they are exactly the cunts they are EXPECTED to be.

Nobody is even remotely obliged to be fair towards an elected official.

They are the opposition, and the cosying up to the powers that be we've seen in the last 8 years or so was a MASSIVE perversion of the way things were supposed to work.

Millennials.

>democratically elected president
Democratic = will of the people.
Clinton won the popular vote but since we have this tardotard EC in place the used car salesman gets the job.

No CNN is not state funded our BBC is NPR and PBS.

Also Trump will kill the media by stripping all their press credentials and letting Infowars, Molymeme, and maybe some leftist E-celeb that's not a complete retard ask him questions at press conferences instead.

Liberals tell Trump and Trump supporters to respect the results of the election then when the election doesn't go their way, they turn around and riot

Can we kill all of these hypocrites please?

why do my fellow millenials have to be such stupid cucks, Sup Forums?

PBS is just as bad as BBC though. Their Frontline series regularly shills for liberal issues like gun control.

Need I remind you all of how the Republican-leaning media (most notably Fox News) treated Obama all throughout the '08 election and throughout his entire tenure?

This is just tit for tat.

Democratically, retard, not Democratic. We're not a democracy.

Fact is, Trump won TEN more states than Clinton and thus, Over half the country wanted him in office. We don't let the liberal shithole cities with large populations dictate the political course of the country. And stop with the Popular vote bullshit when the final tally isn't even fucking in yet, Clnton might not even have the Popular vote when the counting is done.

Yeah but unlike the BBC nobody in America watches fucking PBS.

Because life just wouldn't be fun otherwise!

We need someone to laugh at, after all.

why didn't we have a night of long knives?

Why not let these infantile morons make asses of themselves?
No matter how much they cry and bitch, they can't un-elect him.

>Democratically, retard, not Democratic. We're not a democracy.
You dumb hick they are all the same thing.
did you not even make it into let alone through HS?

>Fact is, Trump won TEN more states than Clinton and thus
It doesn't matter how many states you win is how many EPs you get for each one which is bullshit.

" We don't let the liberal shithole cities with large populations dictate the political course of the country."
But the cities in a state is why that state has more EPs you fucking unread fuckwit.
Do you even know the basics of how this works?

Also if you did it one person = one vote = one point for said candidate then the cities would not count any more then they do.

We have the House, Senate, and Presidency. We will soon have the Supreme Court.

Let them be salty. We've got shit to do. Ain't nobody got time for that.

>Isn't that your biggest media outlet trying to cause outrage at your president-elect?

Infowars has a bigger audience than they do.

No one is fucking tuning in to CNN. Trumps victory is the beginning of the end for these globalist media outlets.

The white guilt is real. Fucking faggots need to grow a spine and think for themselves.

If you did it by popular vote you'd need mandatory voter id's.

>implying anyone at all gives a shit about anything CNN has to say anymore
Their relevance was destroyed the moment Trump went over 270

Trump got elected despite the media undermining him every step.
We'll be fine.

Their relevance was absolutely shredded when the leaks came showing that DNC wrote questions for Blitzer to ask Trump and Cruz.

atleast they not crying to do the election over cause they stayed at home low energy faggots

We should focus our weapon ised autism onto the mainstream media and force them to heel.

Your rights end where my feelings begin commie!

Meh. There spirits are broken. The only way back up is through. They'll all either change. Or they will kill themselves, or be killed. Either way their party is over!

If half the chimps chimping would had actually or were legally able to vote they wouldn't be complaining.

A president that does not have the majority of popular vote but has the most in electoral college is better than a president that doesn't.
If Hillary won, the complete majority of America would be happy, but it would be an unstable and volatile government since the establishment is mostly not siding with her.
Besides, it's like a 50.000 voter difference.

If he had been armed and shit those apes like they deserve. His life would be ruined by the lawsuit.

Source?

Why don't you people ever put fucking sources to your absurd claims?

>implying Clinton would have united America

Yes because that would such a burden and such a bad idea.
btfo EUfag

The protest itself is valid, everyone should be allowed to protest their president if they so wish.

What I think is wrong is that this people are allowed to get away with too much in these protests. Violence, threats of violence, curbing other people liberties (I'm thinking the protests in Berkeley where they were blocking people from passing through). But this is an issue with the liberal media, and more importantly with the Democrat Party leaders, which turn a blind eye to these actions.

Granted, they call for "unity" and "giving the president a chance", and they also say you should "fight for what you believe in". For people that have been pre-conditioned to hate Trump these messages are too little. Unless someone come out - Hillary or Obama or someone else who has power over these people - and call them out, this will continue.

I think ultimately it is a problem of a lack of self-awareness. People have been taught to see extremism in the right, but they are blind to it when it appears on the left. The response we see is the left-equivalent of Donald Trump's "white-trash supporters" marching through complaining about a rigged election, a scenario which was until a week ago being pushed out as wrong and disruptive.

Here in NY voting republican is like pissing the ocean. It makes no difference.
That vote has a one in a million chance of being worth anything.
But if each vote counted to the candidate it is cast for then it would count.

>Wall street is the enemy
So they all voted for the woman licking up wall street's arse?

Get a load of this retarded faggot. He doesn't even understand how his own system works or why it was put in place. Please kill yourself.

The media is inciting people to riot

It's fucking shameful. What a bunch of cunts.

Bullshit. Where can I see those vote counts? 99% is counted and Hillary is only ahead 200K votes.

That's because it would expose the fraud.

All these liberals bitching about the popular vote.

Direct democracy is crap, anyways. A.) It assumed everyone's opinion is equally valid, even the truly retarded ones like say - border less countries, and B.) it leads to mob rule.You can look at the fall of Athens for proof.

We don't care, because this is happening in liberal cities and states. Conservatives voted Trump and somehow, we beat these liberal areas. These people protesting are only able to protest like this BECAUSE they are in liberal areas. The moment they try that in conservative territory, they'll get shut the fuck down. This is the equivalent of a temper tantrum, and it only hurts citizens of these liberal areas, while confirming to the rest of America that Trump was indeed the right choice

>get less votes than your opponent
>still win
>"Democracy"

It's not even guaranteed she won the popular vote

Get a load of this retard he doesn't even have enough common sense to understand a stupid and ineffective system as his brain is just as stupid and ineffective.

see example in and then go kill your ignorant self.

The fuck are the jews doing? Are they planning to assassinate him or somehow changing the election result?

Why are these jews still making the media spit out Trump hate, will this last 4 years?

CNN and the media caused this violence. They pushed a false narrative and created this picture of Trump as a demon using phrases such as "literally Hitler" which is simply not true. There is no room for tolerance and diversity of thought with Liberals. To the Left, diversity is only about the color of your skin, ethnic background, sexual orientation, etc. So when you sit back and think about it who are the REAL racists, the left or the right?

FUNDED BY SOROS. SPREAD THE WORD. EVIDENCE AT R/THE_DONALD.

>"More Americans voted for Clinton, but Trump won" - inciting "popular vote" regret

So where were these people when UKIP won the popular vote but got fuck-all in return for it?

>i thought CNN was like the BBC in america

yes. it is. it's pretty much exactly like bbc. that's why it's biased fucking leftist garbage. welcome to the real world.

Except the turnout would be completely different if USA had PR.

"Show your grace to the enemy so that God's wrath might never turn away from them."

Nearly all news outlets are. I don't understand why.

>/threading your own post

I'm worried about Trump's safety. The media has blood on its hands already.

It doesn't matter, it's their last days of doing this.

If trump had lost then i would be concerned but there's light at the end of the tunnel

Read your copy of the Constitution or google representative republic. Democracy is mob rule, 51% deciding what to do to the 49%. We don't have a democracy, didn't you take a civics class?

We're not a democracy, we're a democratic republic. Our government is based more off the Roman model than the Athenian one. (And for a good reason.) Compare at how long Democratic Athens lasted to the the Roman Republic.

>Clinntyy
>Clinton

I'm sorry you lost the election

I know the feel. Im with you

The majority is expressing their opinion.

If we want to avoid it in the future then fix the Electoral College on the federal level. Some votes shouldn't be more equal than others.

CNNs political allegiance is the DNC and lefties. Don't know if it was different before Obama

>didn't you take a civics class
No sorry I wasted my time in science classes.
But the simple idea of democracy is majority rule which stated with
>Democracy is mob rule, 51% deciding what to do to the 49%.
But with this stupid color coded EC based shit system the true 51% can get fucked over.

Sometimes the majority is not correct.

>they can't un-elect him.
What is impeachment?

It's called a republic Andrea you shouldn't really read a history book. I'd start with Greece or Rome.

You're acting like Hillary received millions of more votes. She didn't. Her win was so razor thin that it falls in the margin of error.

>I don't understand why.

Because leftists packed them. Once they were in, they only hire people with similar politics. Here in Europe, they've been in power since the 70's, and they've owned the media for almost just as long. They can easily shut down media they don't like. Or they could. Today, we have a website that is insanely influential, and the lefties are in a complete panic over the fact that it exists, and are constantly, openly talking about how they want to shut it down.

>Cnn
>state media
>Dutch education

>the EC is in any way a republic of elected representatives
You are a fucking idiot. The EC is nothing more than an approximate popular vote with a slight weight given to individual states. Even ignoring the retardation of giving some American votes more weight than others, the Electoral College is horrible. It doesn't bring candidates out to campaign in rural America, it bring them out to arbitrarily defined battleground states. There is no good reason for it.

Why? Freedom of speech user. And also because stuff like this has the opposite effect to what Liberals want.

Anti American and anti pres protests like this pushed independants to our side, it's what made Trump President. It doesn't convert them into democrats. The media, especially left leaning media in the US is at an all time low in terms of readership/viewership, people don't generaly like this sort of crap.

I say go right ahead CNN.

Soros had all that shit ready a month ago

Duterte starts feeling like a CIA plant.