>HAPPENING
>HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=qKmN5GGKI5U

youtube.com/watch?v=qKmN5GGKI5U

Am I the only one watching this shit?

HONORABAH MEMBAH

>EFF

All the guys in red basically want to the nation to be Zimbabwe

They are the ones who kill for more ((gibs me dat))

PLEASS HONORABAH MEMBAH!

HONORABA MEMBA IZ RASSSSIST

all those kaffers in the live chat, wish i could fucking burn them all alive

If you're white and still living in South Africa you should seriously consider saving and moving to a first world country.

to think just 40 years ago they still weren't considered people

working on it, most of my family is in the usa already

Ffs this doesn't look professional at all
>Skinny nigger with suit too big for him shows a "very important" letter
>Letter is ripped, and crumpled up
>Whole Parliament goes wild
>Chairman doesn't call for order
>Even when he finally does the room still isn't really quiet
>That one based white man following the rules but heavily outnumbered by the monkeys

Poor white south africans :(

Hey pol.
I work as a fireman and own a little store in stockholm with my wife.
Recently a group of Muslims attacked my wife because she's christian and the cops wont help us. The attack rate increases week after week and im scared.

How easy is it to gain a US citizenship?
I want to move to a civilized nation and i need help with the basics with the migration laws.

I also wonder if there's a zoroastrian temple in USA so i can pray far away from muslims.

wew lads it's this again

Feels good

Kick the Muslims out and replace them with White South Africans. We'll learn your language within a few years

Nelson Mandela name drop. Of course.

What mean guptaland?

The president Jacob Zuma has recently been found to making deals with a billionaire South African-Indian family with the surname Gupta. The deals included the Guptas + Zuma putting people of their choice into ministerial positions and other big government-linked businesses. The scale of this has basically led to this family controlling the entire government and now parliament wants to kick Zuma out

Zuma basically gave control of the country to the Gupta family for money.

So happens if Zuma goes? Anyone better/worse waiting in the wings?

ramaphosa will take over, he is much better than zuma

Serves you right for supporting the ANC

Meribros, suggestions for Republican states to move to?

For a South African, go for Arizona, Texas, or Oklahoma.

I can't imagine what it must be like to be a white person in South Africa. To be forced to live in twisted joke where animals pretend to be humans and call the shots

many of them voted for this

they actually WANTED to be ruled by special K's

Haha it's been a while since I heard kaffer.

Moved out of SA 3 years ago. You should too, the country is absolutely fucked.

>wanted

the ratio is 50 to 1

How did you do it? Please elaborate.

I fell for the english teacher meme, but im headed back to SA next year.

Do you not have any British family ties?

Surely you could get a passport pretty easy if that was the case

Nope. I only have my intelligence, my youth and my skin color. If I could claim refugee status in fucking Hungary I would do it.

Do what? Move?

I took a plane to Australia with my family and became a permanent citezan, but it was on of the most arduous things I've done. What did you want to know?

I would think twice before you go back there, my dude. Pic related

Come on over OP. I have a great friend and business acqaintance from Durban who loves it here. Hates you guys' AA program and makes more money here.

He even let me in the joke you guys have about the DNC being a "congress."

I feel like i have seen this circus before.

How did these "people" get in power?

Well fuck my uncle and his family went there but ONLY because they got jobs there before they went and they had the funds. Other than that its known that Australia is pretty strict with this kind of thing.
>pic soon to be related

What if Trump election is a sign of aparteid reinstaitment?

Kek

will be coming over on a sibling visa in about 4 years time. already applied in 2010

Which state are you in?

tfw your nation gets cucked by poo in the loo's and the government is too corrupt to stop it

Who /onorablememba/ here?

I cant fucking imagine being the white minority and being ruled by this, holy shit that would be so devastating, whites fucking flee the country, go to the Netherlands, the motherland.

Too bad man. Yeah Australia is excruciatingly anal about immigration. But I was so fucking sick of the tools in that country that I didn't mind going through with it.

I'm honestly surprised the entire country hasn't degenerated into chimp fights at this point.

I'm going to sleep, good luck bud

After watching the american election. These bastards can't touch me. They can call me a racist, try affirmative action, they can burn down our varsities. It doesn't affect me.

Trump has given me hope

Someone redpill me on this, I'm confused.

So why no to try this Also KEK

Dude we can see you replying to your posts.
>newfag

impeachment of president debate

I want to move to south africa, what parts do you recomend me?

somewhere behind 20 feet tall walls with electric barbed wire and automated turrets

perth

still not enough

Nah try Dallas

So I doesn't cover it.
I just admiting a double double, and than next double.

IDC what they do in SA... I live in NC and we have more than enough problems with what they do right friggin here.

And they've all been particularly surly and lugubrious since the election...

my english is fucking shit, but this guy cant fucking speak.
>OOGA BOOGA ACCEPT YO ABOOSE

REPORTING AMAZING BREAKTHROUGH

Niggers do something good in politics for a change?

The question mark is for the likely chance they install some racist Mugabe clone.

Getting into the US legally is rough. Basically apply for a visa and wait your turn in line, I think the current waiting line is 3-5 years. You could get in faster through a work visa program, but then you're a slave. The company holds your residency rights basically, and if you get fired, you get deported, unless another company will take over your visa. If you manage to get through 5 years of residency you can apply for citizenship. Once you're a citizen you break free of slavery if it was a work visa. Otherwise m8, you're pretty much boned. If you're a citizen of the EU, try picking a less cucked EU member state.

'ONORABUH MEMBUH
YOR OUT OF ORDAH

NONONONO!

heck at this rate, getting into saudi/ iran/ ... may be an upgrade

i knew a south african once, he worked with private security. The stories he told me made brazil look like paradise.

So I was right to be cautious.

Please white South Africans get the fuck out of dodge. There will be nothing left to save if the EFF gets in power.

My dad worked with a white Sputh African. He had some scary stories.

>What if Trump election is a sign of aparteid reinstaitment?

We should have Apartheid Worldwide!!

Round up the niggers from everwhere in the world and drop them back in Nigeria and Cameroon.

Let them have the Ebola coast, with no Western assistance, no Weestern medicine, and no Western money.

Let them start a "black society" from scratch.
Protip: they never have, and then never will.

he just said father christmas is not real..tell me he's lying Sup Forums

Fags can marry now, why don't we all just marry SAnons and bring them to the US?

The greatest African Kings still lived in mud huts .

Santa is real, go back to bed my son.

do tell

I don't get it, if I go on vacation to Cape Town and meet a Jan or Pieter, how could the government possibly know we're not serious or not? Besides gay relationships only last like two years maximum

How hard is it to emigrate out of SA? How much time/effort/money does it take?

'ONORABL MEMBAS

ONGA BONGA

wtf am i watching
were they having a vote on who shouts yes or no the loudest?
after that one dude said it's inappropriate for a parliament to give whiny loud cunts attention?
and now they're singing??

I though the Netherlands doesn't accept Boers?

>There will be nothing left to save if the EFF gets in power.

^^^^ THIS ^^^^

So very sadly true.

SA was once a beautiful and prosperous country, but teh communists of the world would not leave SA alone - they shamed her out of a social system which worked just fine.

They set SA apart from other nations who do essentially the same thing - Take India for example: they have a system very much like apartheid, but the world doesn't boycott them.

SA is now done. It is a rogue nation that has lost its way because of the corruption and incompetence of those running it [politically and economically].

What is happening in SA is all the proof which should be necessary to accept that blacks can't manage themselves politically, economically, or socially.

They're just incapable.

Goverment doesn't have any special rulings for Boers, yeah. One right-wing party is advocating for it though.

>The greatest African Kings still lived in mud huts .

Swahili has a word for "King", but not one for "father"... gee, I wonder why that is?

I don't think even memes can fix this thing

Bug out bag is packed. Time to get comfy.

>Gupta

Like the Gupta dynasty ???

some countries are easy, like uruguay, all you need is $6000 to put in a bank there and you get permanent residence.

> (You)
>I don't think even memes can fix this thing

Yeah, not even close.

Communist, muslim niggers - that's the triumvirate of pure, irresistible evil.

Is it Wilder's party?

Bongo accents are my favorite to mock.
Anons who watched vine and know logey dogey are based

Yes, PVV

We're fine. For starters, the EFF will never gain power. SA is SA due to foreign investment and the EFF want to do away with it. If they were to somehow seize power, it'd cause a civil war which they would likely loose (due to a combination of England + Chinese special ops gangbang). Their only source of real power is with the coal mines and the miners can be bought off.

The only people who are in for some trouble are those who live in Limpopo, and that's only the case due to Zimbabwe collapsing and causing our own refugee crisis. FYI, Zimbabwe is finally collapsing because their diesel trains don't run anymore because they can't afford fuel. Transnet SA runs because most of it is electrified, or rather coal powered.

>SA is now done. It is a rogue nation that has lost its way because of the corruption and incompetence of those running it [politically and economically].

No, it's just a new era. Zuma will likely have to be ousted and the ANC will find another person willing to be President. SANDF has plenty of qualified people if the need arises.

they aren't muslim

Donald Trump needs to accept all white refugees from South Africa unless they're leftist campaigners.

Although I do have to add that South Africa is VERY rarely discussed in Dutch politics. The Netherlands honestly don't feel any connection to SA, because the British took over long before things like Apartheid even started.

HONARABU MEMBAHS

We all know Zuma ain't going to go, he's too entrenched with too much ANC support.
So the question is, what chance to we have of any EFF insurgency/militancy?

Balkanization of SA when?

anyone who leaves is by default a poofter who can't handle the banter

Fuck that noise, come to London, we've taken over Wimbledon.

>We all know Zuma ain't going to go, he's too entrenched with too much ANC support.

nah, he might just go given all the lawsuits. And if the EFF really does resort to terrorism and push a civil war Zuma will either be assassinated or otherwise pushed out of power for a fresh face.

>So the question is, what chance to we have of any EFF insurgency/militancy?

20% max, the larger problem would be a coal strike which would shut the county down. But cuts to other things (specifically colleges and schools) can be used to fund their pensions and healthcare. City cunts would bitch and whine, but there is nothing they'd be able to do. And if the power ever goes out, it's the lefties who will get killed first.

Is this good or bad? I don't even know who the SA president is, let alone his background.

imagine if Dilma wasn't impeached and actual communists were plotting to do terrorism while burning down their neighborhoods, that is the current political situation in SA right now

He's a illiterate rapist, that's all you really need to know.

>SHE NEEDS TO GO TO THE LOO NOW

>she needs to go to the LOO