Why are Trump supporters so vile?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/6nwo
youtube.com/watch?v=PIAjIByVgdk
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-youtube-star-guilty-20161108-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>t. United American Emirates

>This happened

> Oh no my precious hijab! fuck Trump supporters!

Meanwhile:
streamable.com/6nwo

>no pics
>no videos of like 100s of claims like these

>theres one video of niggers beating a white guy

guess wholl win in court?

>Trump supporter wanted to liberate a woman and bring her closer to gender equality
Are we...are we the feminists now

>this isn't good

>@Palestixian

Careful girl. You wouldn't want Trump to become pro-Israel.

Shit he already is.

Latino Trump supporter here.

I'm still alive. Thank you.

#DOTR IS COMING

>bye

Oh look it's Brexit again.

>Leftists lose
>Oh look at this sudden rise in anecdotal assaults!

Guys, a hillary supporter just killed my dog because he's male and a white labrador. This is not a joke anymore, all whites have become targets. Stay safe

i'll take things that never happened for 200, alex

well see those oppressed PoC just need to let out their frustration on evil white men and steal their cars. Only racist white people are guilty of any violence ever.

>I'm convinced that everything these hysterical liberals are saying is the truth, even though they lie constantly just to get their way.

With such an accurate description of the perpetrator who can dount the sincerity? There is definitely no hidden agenda here.

pls say this is true? pls pls pls

fucking ayyy

So they have a black half black that is man, in office race relations gets worse. we have a man who wants to fight the system and create a real revolution. they make race relations worse.

its pretty obvious...

they are the cancer, its always been obvious but they are not even trying to be subtle anymore

i promise that no one took her hijab off.

> Of all the things that didn't happen, this didn't happen the most.

OMG :( :( :(

how horrible that shuld be illegal fuck trump adn his sup they shuld be n jail

And arriving in Cucknada.

OOOOOOH NOOOOOO

THAT SUCKS

I'm okay with this. Terrorist fucks.

Alex, I'll take "Things that never happened" for $100

>shit that never happend
>#illridewithyou

I guess she's got her bags packed.

>women knowing how to write

Into the stoning pits

That's not a trump supporter that's a racist who supports trump.

If I enjoy Kellogg cereal and I drive a bus into a group of muslims does that mean I would be branded as a vile Kellogg's supporter

They never read the parable of the Boy who cried Wolf.

>GUYS, A GREENS SUPPORTED JUST RAPED MY ENTIRE FAMILY AND KILLED MY DOG BECAUSE IT WAS HARAM. THIS IS GETTING SERIOUS, STAY SAFE!
By the way, I have no proof of this. But retweet, like and subscribe!

Fuck! This is so racist! Now we can't say "Kill all white men" and host violent racist BLM protests! This is bullshit! The vocal 1% should control everything REEEEEEEE

Good thing Trump invited Netanyahu so they can talk about Palestinian problems such as this.

>that pic

>down with USA

and they say we are the haters?

I dont give a fuck as long as they shut the fuck up and leave me be

>they pose a threat
>no we dont!! allah ackbar!!!!!!!!!1\
>see they are possible threats
>NOOO REEEE we are not threats *bombs school*
>ok can we recognize the threat?
>we are peacefullackbar!!!
>donald gets elected
>DOWN WITH THE USA

America is fucked. Someone pls erase that country off the face of the Earth and end their misery

Woah, you can't do that, that's fatal for them. The burka trips the bombs they carry.

>this fucking nose

so that's another tweet of this sort posted here today. is soros really determined to make obama call for martial law?

funny how everything that happens th america now is like copy pasted of what happened here a year ago. either we are leading the world, or we're just the guenipigs ;)

definitely believe this happened

#I'llridewithyou2.0

>Someone knocked my hat off!

Trump's not even president yet and he's making America great again already

It's the circle of life Simba

Bye you wont be missed

Whatever will secular christian merica do without it's muslims I wonder?

>is moving US embassy to Jerusalem
>supports Jews owning Jerusalem as capital

you better watch out, the best goy in recorded history coming at ya

nice

Lol this is an image from Iran, what paper published this?

Do these people committing the assault announce they're a trump supporter before or after the assault?

We president now.

Two birds, I'm stoned.

>some one pulled off my burka, how vile.
Shoot have shoot her btw, she could wear suicide west.
Guy who pulled this off are insanly brave or stupid.

>things that didn't happen

Because Kek Wills It.

but that's what we wanted all along

Does this look photoshopped to you? I can't shake the feeling that this shit is photoshopped. Sadly I can't find the facebook post to get a closer look.

>I promise that no one took her hijab off

Reality: Someone wearing a MAGA hat was walking behind the girl, tripped, and put his hands up grabbing onto anything he could, which happened to be, unfortunately her hijab, pulling it off. He landed, face first on the ground, bleeding. The girl, turns around, looks at the man terrified, and runs away screaming.

Story: Trump Supporter tries to violently rape a peaceful Palestinian girl by first taking off her Hijab.

This

If Trump started bombing Palestinian hospitals, feminists would complain he is anti-muslim for letting Subway sell ham sandwhiches

what is wrong with that skull?

S-stop interfering with the election!!1!

seems to be a big problem already.
in england same thing happened. it got legit to be blatantly racist.

He attacked someone's car and was arrested. Hurt himself while in his cell.

Cops found him fucking himself up and took him to the ER. They proceeded to show his mugshots not a scratch etc.

>Reality: It's likely made up to attention whore and worsen Trump's image
Ftfy

I am @Palestixian's biggest fan

and i just finished up murdering and consuming a baby

what now, bitch

Everyone is a hypocrite I just want to die

Shut up, Allah.
Pulling of a hijab for some lols is nothing compared to the salty Democrats acting like fucking apes on the street.

I hope Germany and Sweden are ready.

Trumphobia.

This.

Watch social media over the coming weeks. There will be alot of similar stories of racism and intolerance.

>ALL of which DEFINITELY HAPPENED
>No one lies on the internet

Some kind of terrible bone cancer.

Any source? Would love to show that to the retards on twitter crying about it.

>hahah yeah why are right wingers so violent and racist and sexist homophobe islamophobe hydrophobe deplorables rite

youtube.com/watch?v=PIAjIByVgdk

It was exactly this kind of bullshit that drove me towards Trump and his supporters in the first place.

>I had my friend assaulted
Someone call the police, the culprit confessed!

I've got tons of these "sudden racist attacks" filling up my fb feed right now. It's like the victim Olympics to see has the most ridiculous story. Literally masochist fantasies.

He's making America great again and he hasn't even been sworn in. What's next? Millions of illegals go back to their home countries in fear of Trump? (please make it happen)

i assume it's a fake. american muslims adores trump. they all are redpilled enough to know obama and hillary basically created isis and isis is slaughtering their people back home

muslims truly fucking hate hillary

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-youtube-star-guilty-20161108-story.html

Looks like bone cancer

Too late. Kremlin officially just said that they were in contact with Trump during his pres campaign

>let me take my all white watch off before you hate bash me

The other day I couldn't find a pair of shoes. I'm pretty sure it was a Trump supporter. This is NOT a joke.

Stay safe.

Do we not all recognize that women would be happier and healthier as wives and mothers rather than working an unfulfilling job based on the lie of equality? At the end of the day we're fighting for their betterment as well.

>all non-whites are a target
>black president

I don't see why this is a bad thing. The sand nigger is in America, she shouldn't be wearing the fucking towel. I probably would have bashed her head in the grround too.

Should have grabbed her by the pussy

see you all in germany

No place for muslims in christian nations, just like there is no place for christians in muslims nations. She should just fuck off back to pakistan if she wants to wear a scarf around her head.

meanwhile you'd probably get pissed if i cut off your dirty neckbeard to bring you closer to normalcy

Because they are known for their high morality and tolerance

itt stuff that never happened.

thanks for the good news leaf.

I met Donald Trump yesterday. I was in California and I happened to run into him at a local diner. He was sitting alone and it looked like he'd only just started eating, so I decided to just go up and say hi (if his friends were there I would have just let him be). Anyway, I walk up and say hello and congratulate him on winning the US presidency. Nothing. No reaction. Doesn't say a word. He just sits there, staring right through me. Staring intensely, but with no emotion whatsoever.

I begin to feel awkward, so I say "sorry to disturb you" and start to walk away but before I even get a chance to turn he just gets up suddenly and starts walking toward me, still making full eye contact. At first I thought he was going to try and barge into me or something, but at the last minute (like an inch away from me) he turns and heads toward the trash can. Then he starts dumping everything on his plate into it. One by one. Potatoes, carrots, everything. He picks up each bit of food up, holds it high above the can and drops it. Some of it didn't even make it into the trash because he wasn't looking at what he was doing.

Finally his plate is empty and this is the part that really fucking weirded me out. He looks around to check no one (but me) is looking, then slides the plate under his jacket and walks out.

I was just astounded, it was pretty surreal.

>liberals secretly love Trump's win because it re-enforces the illusion they are victims being oppressed

it looks like you and Arab societies have a lot in common!

>Palestinian fb name

She should end it all

>I am an African-American Lesbian single mother military woman.

I probably would have said the same thing. Seriously, fuck you. The only thing you're doing halfway right is serving in the U.S Military. Other than that, you're a disgrace of human being.