Daily reminder that our next President thinks science is a hoax

And our next Vice President wants creationism taught in public schools, and supports conversion therapy to "cure" gay people
Nice job Biblefags

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/01/14/world/ice-age-postponed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>science is a democracy

Nope

>oh shut up

actually twitter's character limit prevented him from going into detail about how he means the push against global warming was spearheaded by countries with no intention of ever going 'green'

are CTR shills still getting paid or what?

cry more faggot. Instead of wasting money on shit no one cares about we can actually fix our infrastructure

Hey nerd virgin, shouldn't you be out looking for a new job?

Consensus is for politics.

Facts are for science.

This is a republican thing in general, sadly.

The fact is that climate change is the ultimate thing to solve, and it ties in with every other industry (power, transport, manufactoring). Deny it all you want, but the science is there. It's not an elaborate scheme.

fun fact: ted cruz was being paid a very large sum from the koch brothers. to deny global warming as a result of industry is to support jewish globalism.

The gays cannot be cured, they have to be eradicated

I'm atheist, and it may be anecdotal, but I see that better people are usually Christian. They often have better morals, even if judge mental. They're not scheming like Jews, violent like Muslims, or enlightened amoral jackasses like atheists.
Of course, these are all on the far spectrum, not your everyday people I suppose.

If your solution to climate change it to tax the ever fucking love out of people and destroy existing jobs I'll never be willing to listen.

That's why no one will assasinate Donald dumbass. This was planned.

yes they only become the money when hillary is president. They have to do it until then or getting nuffin

>the ultimate thing to solve

Yeah ill be voting against that so fast your heads gonna spin

Even if climate change IS happening (and that is by no means a known fact) what the fuck can government do about it? Tax the fuck out of people? ALL people, everywhere?

Obama tried subsidizing Solyndra which went to shit and all that taxpayer money went down the tubes. If climate change exists and if there is a solution, it MUST come from free market innovation. The government will only fuck everything up, just like it always does.

Not going to have much infrastructure when you can't breath the air or drink the water you stupid hick

No, because that's not a solution.

That doesn't mean carbon emissions don't need to be drastically reduced around the globe, the same way we needed to cut CFC's from being used before.

Everyone was able to agree to do that, and the world industrial economy didn't end either.

Okay then what did he mean by this?

yes, that is true. And the facts say the greenhouse effect is real

>(and that is by no means a known fact)
it is a known fact

>what the fuck can government do about it? Tax the fuck out of people?
Yes. Put a consumption tax on gas, electricity, etc. to correct for the externalities.

>If climate change exists and if there is a solution, it MUST come from free market innovation
Disregard my last comment because you obviously don't know what an externality is
The free market cannot fix climate change, any more than it could fix the many other environmental issues (air quality, water quality, endangered species, etc) that were only fixed with government intervention. We've tried the free market approach to environmental problems before and it fails miserably. Tragedy of the commons and all that

>republican thing
I was really happy that Kasich at least admitted it was real. Maybe by 2020 the GOP can stop being so scientifically illiterate

Your craven idiocy is showing. The EPA just polluted a river near where I live a year ago.

The air and water in the US is about as good as it gets. Bitch at communist states like China if you want to complain about air and water, fuckwit.

>Instead of wasting money on shit no one cares about
Yeah man, the future of humanity is shit no one cares about, CREATE JOBS, DEPORT IMMIGRANTS MAGA!

The political implications of climate change is "science" go jerk off on your I fucking love science Facebook page you faggot

holy fuck do they not teach history anymore?
Pic-related is what the free market did to US water. Rivers were literally on fucking fire. Air quality was just as bad.
That's not China, that the United States just a few decades ago. That's what air and water in the US looked like without the EPA

You're a fucking dipshit state loving bolshevik. WHO DO YOU THINK INVENTED THE WATER FILTER, ASSHAT? V.I. Lenin? No. It was a free market innovation that improved millions of lives. You are not worth another keystroke aside from these: Fuck the fuck off.

The EPA just polluted the Animus river in Colorado, shitbird. Move to Venezuela if you want the nanny state to fix everything for you.

Looks like a boat accident. What's your point?

>shit happens

science is a hoax, it's mostly a fucking scam setup by corporations to sell products that suck

we should eliminate public schools and if people are weird enough to want to convert from gay to straight let them so long as they can pay for it themselves

the EPA sucks at their job if they didn't they would screen imports for hazardous substances

Why do you say it like these are bad things?

Facts stopped being relevant in science a long time ago when they jumped on 'theories' over experimental data
>tfw electric universe models show direct correlation to observable data
>tfw numerous observational data FALSIFY relativity (Sun spots being colder inside)
Just search "science crisis"
((((Science)))) is political

Oh and then you have observational data that 100% falsifies the very nature of the world we live in...

Are there really that many flat-earthers?

Yes.

>I know nothing about science in general but I read this thing on this website and I'm now an expert on the subject

Care to name a few examples?

They should screen for hazardous chemicals in imports it's a huge danger to people who don't know what's inside it. That's why SDS are provided with every chemical for transport

I've began hating """"""science"""""" when they started trying to push politics with it. Now I mostly look at what science did for us in the past.

>one isolated incident weighed against decades of clean water
bait harder

jesus christ why are you idiots even in this conversation if you can't do simple research? It wasn't a boating accident, there were dozens of fires on this and other rivers in the US before the CWA was passed, because of how heavily polluted the waters were

kek. Once again, go look at air quality and water quality in pre-EPA times. It was terrible, and will go back to being terrible without proper regulation

>I've began hating """"""science"""""" when they started trying to push politics with it.

You misunderstand the process:

Politician makes crazy claim
Science disputes it
Politician declares science is evil/wrong/political
Sup Forumstard falls for it (confirmation bias)
"Welp, science is ebil. My fav candidate says so" Sup Forumstard unironically says

>(((SCIENCE)))

Congratulations. You follow the gospel of a priest that wears a lab coat.

>b-bbut muh 97% of scientists agree! ;_;

>Congratulations. You follow the gospel of a priest that wears a lab coat.

The worst possible smear you can ever say about something is to call it a religion?

The Congratulations are yours!

>The EPA just polluted a river near where I live a year ago.
A corporation created the pollution. The EPA tried to contain it and failed.

You should blame the corporation who caused the problem, not the people trying to help

Except he's not far from wrong.

What's better? Saving the environment? Using fossil fuels? Or having others save the environment while you use fossil fuels?

It's a no brainer.

>Daily reminder that our next President thinks science is a hoax

""science""

>what is peer review

Honestly, man-made global warming is a hoax.

cnn.com/2016/01/14/world/ice-age-postponed/

>sjws are emotional while we are logical

He thinks global warming isn't happening. He's not saying "obviously humans are causing global warming but we should let other countries fix it" he's just saying "science isn't real"

I thought you might be trolling but you said "Honestly" so I guess you're just an idiot

>conversion therapy to "cure" gay people

Great news.

Homosexuals are annoying and can be made straight again!

Make America straight again!

MASA

We're your masa.

Wouldn't that rust the shit out of anything it's used on?

That's not democracy you dolt.

Such fury. Such anger.

Tfw climate change is real but shackling American industry to try and stop it is useless because any progress we make is minuscule compared to the pollution that nations like China and India put out anyway.

>Wouldn't that rust the shit out of anything it's used on?

Liberal tears are actually oily and fabricated in saudi arabia using light crude oil and hefty political donations..

>Obama tried subsidizing Solyndra which went to shit and all that taxpayer money went down the tubes.

I remember that story with a slightly different cast of characters

Science is not some all knowing oracle. Prove me wrong. You can't.

>implying global warming isn't a left wing academic fraud to siphon funding from legitimate projects

Climate change is real but the man's right when he says it's a conspiracy not from china but from the Left the same Left that peddle bullshit like fair trade and organic foods.

There no point in arguing over this bait. We got the madman elected and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

>"""climate science"""
nice meme

"""""""science"""""""

Science isnt a hoax, its a process. Nobody speaks for science. Academia is a farce.

Global warming is an hoax

It has nothing to do with human activity.

Real people who study science know this but the "climat board" is a litteral hobby that silence dissenting opinion

The temperature is rising because of the sun

fags cant be cured.

I'd prefer this a thousand times over genderbullshit and specialsnowflakeism, and I'm 100% atheist.

>Daily reminder that our next President thinks science is a hoax

Climate-Gate Emails.

POTUS never paid for my grants. I could give less of a fuck.

You should fear God Almighty.

And

How exactly was Pence a good pick for VP? Has he helped Trump at all? I get the feeling he picked a no name because he didn't want to share the spotlight.

Prefered over marxism. Get fucked dommie

If climate change is such a big deal then tell the chinks and dotheads to knock it off. We have enough regulation that we only let out a fifth as much as them

Good fucking riddance. STEMlords are the fucking worst