BASED AS FUCK

mobile.twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/796525247923191808

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/6nwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Tfw trump has unleashed a new generation of Nazis and Fascists not just in America, but all over the world.

Glorious, glorious.

>Things that didnt happen

>people making shit up just like the Brexit

I kind of want to make a fake story of a white Trump supporter harassing me so I can troll social media. I'm a 23 yr old Latino (Peru) man, how can meme myself?

This would constitute assault and should be very easy to prove with security camera footage. Has this woman filed a police report? I'm about to file this under things that never happened.

Also, this Sean king fag really is setting himself up to fail here

Yesterday my wife's son's sister's girlfriend , who is a transgender, disabled muslim was limping around on the street, drinking a milkshake, in non-conformist muslim's attire, since xhe's transgender, a white male trump supporter came up to xer and told xer "don't you ever drink milk again"
xhe was taken aback and the racist white male trump supporter pulled out an ivory straw and put it in xer milkshake and said "I drink your milkshake"

Obama is still president. Do all these people forget this?

They're fucking morons so yeah, they pretty much thing Trump because the President Tuesday night.

Evidence or it didn't happen.

W E A R E L E G I O N
E
G
I
O
N

All muslims have to go back

thats terrible. Fuck trump man.

from what i know, You look in strange way on SJW's, and You got lawsuit, job lost, and police on Your ass...

So yeah, that totally happened..

To Germany amirite?

want to see real racism?
check these nig nogs and tell me your opinion on these "peaceful" leftists streamable.com/6nwo

So does white boy Shaun want to condemn the niggers that beat up a white Trump voter and stole his car? That actually has video proof instead of a fucking anecdotal tale on Facecuck?

>believing LARPers that greentext shitty fake stories on jewbook
>retweeting them like theyre breaking news

All you green texters have fun. Sup Forums wont believe all your get on the floor pull off the hijab and walk the dinosaur shit but literally jewbook and twitter will eat that all up

First one to get sean king to retweet a Sup Forums meme gets $100

Fuck white folks #staywoke

these people realize how ridiculous this just saying shit is without video is when you can record EVERYTHING at a moment's notice right? If it happened you have no excuse to not record it and these people would love to be able to do that

Man you are so cool, can I be edgy like you or is there some kind of ritual that I need to go through first?

Ha ha ha, fight the power and vote for the old rich, elitist white woman who called blacks SUPER PREDATORS!

>or is there some kind of ritual that I need to go through first?
Yeah, a tin of boot polish, a pair of glasses and about 3 tonnes of hair grease. Congratulations, you're now Shaun King aka "Talcum X".

Say you were berated and spit upon and told to leave.... Something about a wall.. Def spice it up with some hateful rhetoric ;)

I'll take things that didn't happen for $100, Shaun

If only that was the case. Are those people really delusional enough to think Trump voters care about their feelings?

Seems legit

xher milkshake brings all the bombers to the yard
and they're like
its better than goys

America! You are under attack!
>
>America! You are under attack!

>IF IT'S ON THE INTERNET IT MUST BE TRUE!

Day of the rope when?

This. We need to fabricate a story and get him to believe it which will damage his credibility (lel).

Tell them that as you walked down the street a man came and built a wall around you, he them told you that you have to go back. You were traumatized.

Just like BREXIT the mainstream media will spread false stories about abuse to distract from the fact they got everything wrong. The key word here is (((reported))). Reported crimes will rise, actual crimes won't.

Protip from 95% of the Arabs that voted Trump here in the USA

If you see any anti-trump Muslims, they're linked to extremism or are extremist apologists. Remember

>day 1 of donald trump

surely that should say
day 1000 (or whatever it is) of barack obama

>i am traumatized

Tell them a man cornered you and began insinuating you had some delegates in your pockets. He then forced his hand into your pocket and pulled out a little plastic turtle.

Nothing can damage his credibility. Short of straight up raping a nigger in public in nazi attire.

I would like to know why he is a beacon for the left. He lied about being black, very publicly, and used that victim status to become influential. If there was ever cultural appropriation that was it. Why didn't the left lynch him?

Today has been a productive damn day

WEW Lads good thing she wasn't in a Ghetto Walmrt she could of been raped in the parking lot by a Dindu with a trump mask.

Then she would report Trump raped her in the parking lot and he would be impeached.

Ayeeeeeeeeee

>she wasn't gassed on the spot

0/10