He’s not going to bring Carol XX back

He’s not going to bring Carol XX back

Those tweets are from men? Wow.

Good. He's right about the costume. You guys are weirdly attached to something that made 0 sense in universe.

And there are some fully covering costumes don't fit the characters either (that shitty Powergirl one comes to mind) this is just a dumbass fight by a bunch of guys being led around by their penises.

Trying to find images of her online is a slog through tits and ass fanart. I can't imagine why they'd want to try to get away from that if they're trying to make her their flagship lady lead in the movies.

That fucking Greg horn image is hot garbage even if it was a different costume. The silhouette is a mess and she looks dead inside.

>she looks dead inside.

That's why her best friends are Jack, Jim, and Johnny, user.

Cuck.

Honestly, I'd be satisfied with just letting her hair grow out again and I'm sure that's coming for movie synergy.

The scarf from her original outfit is what would make me really happy. It would evoke her pilot background and it results in a more heroic silhouette than a sash or nothing because it's like a cape but less impractical.

The shaming new term is Soyboy, user. Sorry you're behind.

Soyboy cuck numale

I like to wear pretty clothes and Soymilk is pretty nasty but Almond milk is quite nice. I don't like women though so keep going. You might hit something.

Fag

>not knowing the difference between cuck and soyboy
they're different things, you're a cuck, but you're also probably a soyboy

Sebastian Shaw deserved better

This is fun and productive.

The new spandex costume would be great for showing off her figure and ass but marvel won't let her have either

>implying that's bad
Her new costume is much better. Her Ms Marvel costume was super generic and only sash stands out,

Good, her new costume is better.

Contrary to popular belief, her first appearance costume and some of the variations on it were her best costume(s).

Truth. The black-on-red looked so much better, and didn't carry the unfortunate side-effect of being reminiscent of Miracle Man.

Good. Her new outfit is just straight up better, both aesthetically and character wise. She's a military officer, so it makes no sense that she would fly around in a leotard.

The ONLY negative thing about the new costume is that it's blue. Seriously, Carol's color scheme has always been red, yellow, and black. Change the blue to black, and it's perfect.

Yeah this is a good costume too.

Her biggest problem though is she doesn't seem to have a hook at all. Who is she? What would you tell someone to try to get them interested in her? She doesn't seem to have that and Marvel really needs to overcome that to make a movie interesting.

She's a former USAF pilot who got alien superpowers and now represents the human race to the cosmos. And kills many, many aliens if they threaten Earth.

>Personality

He likes fascits cunts?

Also, is ambiguously lesbian towards her female colleagues.

So she's the green lantern. That movie went over well.

Headcanons aren't character traits.

That movie was DC so it was awful. This movie is Marvel Studios so it will be great.

>Who is she?
Well, in theory, she's a lovable curmudgeon who is annoyed that her sense of right is making her save the day instead of sitting around at home drinking a beer and watching her soaps. Also a bit of a war hawk, she'd rather just beat the shit out of the bad guys than listen to their sob story, then blow up all their stuff so she doesn't have to put up with them for a while.

The new costume is great when you don't draw her like a man.

>Her biggest problem though is she doesn't seem to have a hook at all.

She does have a hook. She's a former intelligence officer who strove for greater plateaus but never quite made it, until she wound up getting superpowers and was thrust into a situation far greater than herself. She has a major case of impostor syndrome and often makes rash, sometimes horrible decisions in order to prove herself.

The biggest problem is that Marvel wants to ignore years of character work in order to artificially push her as their premiere heroine.

Suddenly she has a storied career as a pilot (but acts like a marine) even though she was previously more behind-the-scenes espionage. Her alcoholism is a barely acknowledged afterthought. Her bloodlust is seen as a comedic gag instead of a sign of instability. She's always ultimately in the right, no matter how ruthlessly she undermines her friends and colleagues. Every time she doubts herself, a chorus of her entourage appears to remind her how awesome she is.

Actually doing the work of getting her from point A to B was too much work. No, clearly all she REALLY needed to make her life better was changing her costume and cutting her hair! That's how you write a strong female character in today's world.

Hal's a wimp.

I fell asleep trying to read the first paragraph of all that bullshit, user.

>Who is she?
A huge fascists bitch that is always wrong. But this is not a positive thing, it's a rather annoying attempt of Marvel to push an ideology that is cancerous and therefore any sort of development is nulified by their desire to make her Big Sister.

Hal vs Carol. Who wins? Remember that this Strong Woman that needs no man, got her shit pushed in by a housewife.

Death Battle is for children.

>copying tweet nearly word for word
fuck off back to twitter and tumblr fag

I agree. But I like to see Carol die. I feel glee when her face gets stomped and her skull crushes like a grape.

It's beautiful, in a way is very childish. But we all have a bit of an inner child that glees at certain things in our lives... Carol getting killed is one of them for me.

Her new costume is just boring and not unique at all. The colour scheme of red and blue is just over done and make her just look like a rip off Captain America. The red and yellow on black was much sharper and presented a stronger icon cause Red and Yellow on black are the strongest colours to the eye.

Face it, the new costume is boring and blande as fuck

Her Ms. Marvel persona was way better, her costume was so fucking iconic (as opposed to the new, generic copy of Mar-Vell's costume) and it fit her personality like a fucking glove

Wanna try to make it less slutty? Fine by me, as long as you don't ruin the look.

Also, the name is way better, and I was never convinced by the idea of Carol taking Mar Vell's persona

Pics like this show the new look isn't unsalvageable. It's just that this new costume got paired with a recent, and radical, art shift for the character. I can understand bulking her up a bit, even if the flying brick powers make it a bit superfluous, but the new art style has an awful habit of turning her into numale model.

Nah, the manginas at Marvel will flagelate you for having such an opinion.

original costume a best

>Also, the name is way better
Nah. If we're being completely honest, Warbird is a much cooler name.

Yeah Warbird is the best out of the three but Ms. Marvel is way more iconic, moreso with the S on her chest

18 wears it pretty well

Fucking ugly
Okay at best
Give her proper haircut, take away that faggy belt and eyeband and it's going to be perfect.

Honestly, it really is a boring look.

Why would a beautiful nigh-invulnerable woman NOT wear a lewd costume?
checkmate sjw prudes

t.homosexual

please shogun atleast make her kawaii

She's basically Miracle Man.

Nah, fuck the new costume.

But will yuri lover Yoshida-san at least give her a cute girlfriend?

>pic
Gotta love how some shitty meme edit manages to capture the spirit of the character better than Marvel has in the last couple of years.

I don't even hate the nuCarol. The problem with her book is that nothing interesting happens. The dumb bitch just mopes and while jerking off to Mar-vell's death.

Im really going to enjoy watching Carolfags get btfo when the Carol movie gends below expectations. I know its not going to bomb, but it will be ant-man tier, despite the attempts to make it Avengers tier relevant, or at least WW.

t. cuck

you don't get it user the carol movie is the link between avengers 3 and 4 you NEED to watch it

Yeah it’s like they tried to make it look similar to captain marvel or something....

I like the black and gold color scheme and the red sash complements the look really well. The new costume just look kinda meh.

That's not a hook. That's biography.

What's the simplified form that should be present in any story about her?

If Wonder Woman is Lasso, Love and Greek Mythology; what is Carol besides Rogue Food?

How many names and costumes has she had? How many power sets?

Killing aliens.

No, shill
you know you are wrong