ITT: Series that had a Christmas special even though it made no sense

How can they be celebrating the birth of Christ if he won't be born for another million years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8fYh4DIwWeA
youtu.be/qkZj3i3iFjE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=8fYh4DIwWeA

They aren't celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. They're celebrating the birth of Jesus Cragstone.

Fred flew around the world and delivered gifts in Santa's place twice and that's the thing you're going to question?

Because The Flintstones Actually Takes Place in a Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland

Remember to like upvote share and subscribe for more epic childhood-destroying articles.

Shut up Elroy!

Because Christmas is a secular holiday now. Does anybody bother with bringing out their nativity scenes anymore?

People celebrated the winter solstice before Christ was born.

How can Xmas and christainty still exist when no one will celebrate it by then.

Maybe Jesus is like Morrison's Camelot

A recurring event throughout history

Son of Gerald.

Isn't it postapocalyptic?

that was explained though.
They dont celebrate "birth of jesus" christmas.
They celebrate "run for your lives the mad santa themed robot is on a killing spree" xmas.

It was more like a holiday themed "The Purge" rather than an actual holiday.

Reminds me of the comic B.C. about cavemen, where the author started including overt Christian messaging, even though the comic is literally named "Before Christ".

Pic related, it makes no fucking sense at all.

Didn't Chester A. Bum answered about it?
youtu.be/qkZj3i3iFjE

Fuck off back to Buzzfeed

more like Jez Twosticks

Fred and Barney timehopped to raise money for the order of the Water Buffalo. It was on a Yogi Bear special.

>How can they be celebrating the birth of Christ if he won't be born for another million years?
see this timeline

They're celebrating the birth of Raptor Jesus.

>implying Flintstones isn't set in the future where the Jetsons class are the hierarchy and The Flintstones are lower class and live on the ground.