Why don't they just permanently remove Kenny's hood and allow him to be a real character for once?

Why don't they just permanently remove Kenny's hood and allow him to be a real character for once?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5YTJMSiaG10
desuarchive.org/co/thread/97272372/#97282355
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because he isn't Cartman or Randy.

because kenny is a gag character

That would ruin his character

That IS part of his character. The real problem is he doesn't get any focus anymore, even for a gag.

The hood gives him identity, removing the hood would just make him a poor version of Stan.

Pretty much this. The hood isn't the problem, just that Trey and Matt apparently don't want to use him anymore.

He wasn't even in the season finale ffs even though his family is mentioned.

>tfw all the creekfags are gone so now we cant keep a south park thread alive

you lied to me

It did feel a bit off playing through the entirety of FBH where Kenny is Mysterion all the time and talking rather than his usual muffled self.

Exactly. Matt and Trey are able to give him character even with the hood on. Its just they don't really want to.

youtube.com/watch?v=5YTJMSiaG10
Merry Christmas Eve Sup Forums

Well I'm still here. Everyone else is most definitely gone, though.

the only good thing that came from those south park threads si the weeb fanart

shit sucks, now I dont have anyone to talk PD with

Hey I'm here, user. What're your thoughts on the Purify nerf?

it was really good, opens up the game for sci-fi decks to actually be usable and lets mystic players express skill and decision making

made shaman token top tier as well and shuffled the meta, now they just need to buff some of fantasys supportive cards and nerf STG so that the theme is an actual contender and not just 4 power cards and the game can actually have a semblance of balance

Why do you post this every fucking day?

>New Kid, Old Gods hasn't updated since 2014
Fuck this gay earth

Oh thank god. Could one of you post the best cards list?

I got back into PD today andi can't get passed rank 14

Truly, we live in the darkest timeline of all.

updated a bit ago, metas pretty set now but the sci-fi match up makes it very demanding to have the correct cards upgraded

Creekfags intentionally. chased away all the other ships so they deserve this

Is Buccaneer Bebe not good? I just got her

no those retards who bitch constantly about shippers and our threads chased everyone away and now theyre fucking gone because they were flavor of the month cancer

we need all the ship boys back

no, energy cost is too high and her stats are too low, hankey isnt good either if you pull him

Because it's funnier. And it's more endearing for Kenny to be without his hood just once in awhile.

Id love for all the ship boys to come back but its undeniable that Creekfags are negative nancys about non canon ships.

And ive been here since the beginning.

>Why don't they remove the definitive visual trait of this character that has had this definitive visual trait since the beginning of the show and is strongly recognized by this definitive visual trait?

Gee, I dunno, OP.

thats literally not true, whenever shit starts its because kyamanfags want to start shit like youre doing now

member what happened with that /trash/ thread? that was ALL you and the shiphating retards

fuck you and those creekfags

>All the cards i like are considered top/high tier
>But i chose the worst possible combination of themes.
Such is life i guess. On another note i've been having a blast playing poison deck now that purify doesn't make me want to kill myself

No, most Creekfags genuinely care about the thread and attempt to foster true discussion, whereas you Kymanfags ALWAYS attempt to start shit in these threads along with the shiphaters, which inevitably resulted in EVERY shipfag leaving the board and going elsewhere. Remember the /trash/ thread? That was all because of you, the other kymanfaggots, and shiphaters pissing everyone off and driving them from the original thread, and you're attempting to do the exact same thing now.

>that is literally not true
If you want the ship boys back these threads need to be less ship wars and more wholesome like they used to be.

Ive been here since the first thread so dont tell me i dont know this shit. We never cared about the "fujo" haters and the mods dont ban these threads anymore.

The trash shit went down because whenever a kymanfag posted a kyman fan art theyd be ridiculed. I want to go back to the peace and love we used to have, fighting between us is so gay

the reason sci-fi/fantasy is weak is because its not prepared for the sci-fi matchup

like youre rockin, youve got your catapult timmy out tossin rats putting out pressure with your best cards and then they play a single alien queen red and EVERYTHING you have in play dies because you dont have purify or shaman token to fall back on, thats the reason adventure/fantasy isnt top tier even though they have some of the strongest cards

the best decks have the tools to either pressure the entire field in sci-fi or counter that pressure with purification

I still fucking hate this OOC type art

no the trash thread happened because a kymanfag started calling creekfags cancerous fujos and then polls started happening and then shiphaters decided they didnt want to talk about south park anymore and instead bitch every single post they made

I was in that fucking thread and I know why it happened, you dont get to spin the narrative to make yourself the victim, that was YOUR fault and youre the reason the ship wars happen, just enjoy your fucking ship and dont start shit with others like youre doing now

Thats not what happened dont tell me im spinning it when youre the one completely disregarding the kymanfag hate in these threads. And youre the one being aggressive so dont pin it like im the one starting shit.

the kyman hate started BECAUSE you started shit, if you just post your shit and ACTUALLY have conversation instead of spam everythings fine
its when you point the finger at others, when you hate on other shipfags, and start shit that you get hate back

if you stop being a fucking cunt for no god damn reason like with the start of this thread you wouldnt be hated on, this started with me saying that all the other creekfags are gone and then you had to butt in and start shit when NO ONE asked you to

fuck yourself, I dont even hate kyman but you make me want to

I thought we were getting a South Park thread for Christmas, but instead it's just two assholes who are probably named Eric and Kyle yelling at each other.

>I still fucking hate this OOC type art
YOU WILL SUFFER ALONG WITH ME user.

No, the /trash/ thread happened ONLY because a kymanfaggot started calling Creekfags "cancerous fujos" and then numerous polls started popping up, and then the shiphaters began to sperg out and decided that they didn't want to discuss the show anymore and they instead began bitching in Every.Last.Post. So no, you don't get to weasel your way out of this one or spin the narrative to make yourself the "poor innocent victim". Fuck off, enjoy your damn ship as is, and do not blatantly attack other posters over shipping as you are doing right now, you fucking mong.

You guys have been cunts to us since the 5th shipping thread. And youre being a huge cunt now making shit up. There were maybe 3-4 kymanfags and youre acting like they made up the majority of the thread posts.

Its not just the creekfags that are gone, we havent had a south park thread in a while because you guys dominate while simultaneously shutting every other ship down. And you guys dont even realize youre doing it which is hilarious

You guys keep bringing up the cancerous fujo comment as if it wasnt a response to constantly being ridiculed in the threads by canonfags (aka creekfags).

>blatantly attack other posters
Im not directly attacking anyone im posting a response as to WHY all the other ship bros have left. Because you cant share the thread with other shipbros without dominating and bullying them

It might not be you but some of those creekfags are fucking toxic to these threads existence. They used to be sweet and charming but canonfags ruined it

>Sheriff Cartman is now decent
Did the Purify nerf actually do this?

I knew something changed. I'm no longer curbstomping everyone...

How would the Purify nerf make him decent though?
Also I want to drop Dogpoo but I invested so much into him already. What do?

>reading through archives
>creekposts are discussing creek and saying to ignore the shipping hate
>kymanfags adding to the shiphate specifically towards creekfags
>desuarchive.org/co/thread/97272372/#97282355

so youre delusional about your ship being canon and that youre the reason everyones gone too?
im done with this, youre horrible people, I miss the good kymanfag she was a bro

no its the fact that adventure can be played with other themes now and hes the second best cartman
you basically play him for his slow walk so that you can fight on your side of the field

God Damn why are the Silver Items more of a bitch to get than the Gold items
I need more arrow heads not sherrif badges

>currently hovering around rank 37-39 in PvP at level 10
>fight a guy who's rank 35 at level 12
>''Hm, I wonder why that is''
>The first two cards he plays are MBP and a Dougie

Where are the kymanfags adding to the shiphate in that thread? And i can see the several posts i made in that thread so dont pretend like i wasnt there.

Nothing in that thread example makes us out to be horrible, wtf? That was just a guy who hates all ships

>Why don't they just permanently remove Kenny's hood and allow him to be a real character for once?
He litterally has the same face as everyone else. You should have paid attention when Mysterion removed his mask, and no one in the audience recognised him.

Yeah, that makes sense - i played Red into decks without a counter to sci-fi and she destroy their field so hard it's not even funny. I guess people below 50 are slower to catchup since i've only found one Red user apart from me, and he had no idea how to use her.

I still love my deck either way, maybe now that my Enforcer Jimmy and Paladin Butters are level 4 i can reach level 50 and get that cyborg mask.

well its a good thing to stock up, eventually youll be using gold items the same way as you use silvers, when you get your first lvl 5 youll see it

the worst part is that theres no refund feature so there are like 2 lvl 4 cards and a few lvl 3s I cant take back

I feel ya on the dogpoo thing, I invested in nelly but I cant find room for her in my deck and have to drop her when shes lvl 4

some higher level players derank for easy event wins, I think its acceptable till youre level 14
by then you should be at legend

the mbp and dougie could just be him wanting to use cards he isnt able to at higher ranks

yeah some people just dont have the mats, if I had the coin I could make a mean sci-fi deck since I still have all the mats from the alien eggs event, the game doesnt have much support for more than 2 color themes plus neutral unless youre willing to shell out some bucks

also im saving up the cash from events in case something really good shows up in lockers or offers

>two cancerous tumors argue over who's killing their host body the most

hey why are you in this thread? you hate south park and dont want our threads to be alive so maybe you shouldnt post in them at all?

like I said a while back when the seasons over all its gonna be is phone destroyer and shipping posts
soon when the fbw dlc comes out we'll get more posters in for a little bit but theyll leave after a week

Im the kymanfag but lets call a truce, i dont care enough to argue about something we'll never agree about. We good?

Also just got my first dogpoo in a locker at level 8. Finally, feels good man

Would be a good idea to add a 5th faction? For some reason I want to play with coon and friends.

dogpoo along with most epics and legends are pretty op in the lower levels but when you start climbing pvp rank they lose power and youll want to pick some of the high tier cards to work on

if they do add a 5th I think theyll keep super heroes separate for fbw

Which other characters deserve the Heidi treatment?

Would dropping Dogpoo for Sally be a good move? Smuggler Ike is my only assassin and I've got plenty of Sally card to level her up.

what to be a main kids tagalong for a few seasons before they end the arc with an anti-climactic worthless episode?

probably clyde or kenny

I want to know if dogpoo is poor or just really likes rolling in dog poo

If they don't go for super heroes i want them to go for an "Horror" theme with spooky card arts and absolutely shitty costumes on the models.

I'd much rather they go for a superhero theme so we can get an Legendary Professor Chaos card

depends on your deck
my personal guidelines for decks are:
>no more than 1 tank (you can go for 0 in themes without decent/optimal ones)
>at least 3 warriors (typically these cost 3 but the best ones have 2 energy cost with 3 energy cost stats)
>no more than 3 rangers (maphesto takes up one of these slots)
>at least 2 but no more than 3 assassins (rats takes up one of these slots)
>spells can take up multiple slots based on energy costs (mystic decks can go up to 4 since purify and power bind only cost 1 but a theme like sci-fi cant afford to run both poison and a bigger spell like fireball)

Horror would be sweet even tho it kind of overlaps with mystic, personally im tired of the super hero shit, id love to see them do some mystic themed episodes as well

>anti climatic worthless episode
I really liked this season but the finale makes me worried about next season and how will they deal with Cartman.
Hopefully they make Cartman get over Heidi when we come back and not cry about it through the season

I hope he goes full Raven

Here's my current deck to give you a better idea. Guess I'll drop Unholy Combustion soon since I'm seeing less and less MBP.

Of course I had to forget the pic.

Fuck pirate clyde. Every single time he appears he one shots any of my backline units

>Cartman cucked Stan
>Cartman cucked Kyle
So when is the episode where Eric cucks Kenny

Funny, because any time I play him he hits the fucking enemy leader.

Because that would be the same as replacing the character entirely with a new one.

very solid line up, heres my current deck if that helps, power bind and shaman token I stand by with sci-fis growing popularity

Switch UHC for Fireball and Dogpoo for Sally and i think you have an very solid deck there

Oh, I like that idea. The kids dressed in shitty costumes from classic horror movies.
Kenny can go with the bedsheet ghost costume.

Mmm-m-mm-mmmmm-m-m-mmmm-mm.

How I'm supposed to deal with long range units? Units like Nathan or Timmy to be more specific in mystic/fantasy factions.

most timmys you can use power bind, for nathan youll want to tank him with cartman or overwhelm him with a regeneration + multiple guys1

Is it wrong wanting to fuck kenny?

The game is so god damn glitchy. I cant count the number of times my hook hand clyde got stuck after throwing the parrot.

Also some guy just played a mimsy and it got stuck halfway. Felt bad for him

Yes, he's in the 4th grade.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll drop UC and Dogpoo in favor of Sally and Power Bind I think.

actually getting your hookhand stuck behind your new kid is an advantageous exploit since it leaves you with 3 used energy and forces your enemy to either sandbag energy or start the fight on your side of the field

hopfully itll be fixed since ive seen someone stick a fantasy kyle that way before

Dang it

Wait like 8-10 years.

WATER IS THE STRONGEST ELEMENT

IM SMART AAAND FUNNY!

Also rate my deck i interchange dog poo with mephesto depending on my mood

Jared please leave

>8-10 years
6 is plenty

No, because he's a fucking fictional character.

Judging from Dogpoo's accent, it'd be funny if it turned out he was actually a cultured, upper-class kid who covered himself in dog poo because he was really dedicated to method acting.

What, you've never had a fictional crush? Also merry christmas from the UK

He's a fictional little boy though

How many anons back then correctly guessed that Mysterion was Kenny before the Cthulhu 3-parter? Or did Sup Forums think he was Craig or Clyde?

a good thing to practice deck balance is to check each card on the tier list and see if your deck has the tools to deal with every card on there

thats the fault I find in most decks, they run top tier cards but neglect to have specific answers for problematic cards

I'm arguing that it's not wrong. It's normal to have crushes on fictional characters. Merry christmas to you too!
London?

I thought it was a throwaway joke never to appear again. I don't think trey/matt even planned for him to be kenny

I thought it was going to be a new character desu

I really thought he was Kyle before he went to Kyle's room

And then i thought it was Clyde

I meant Craig***. Clyde is too much of a crybaby

Damn Matt and Trey for making their names so similar

>tfw Sup Forums archives don't go that far back
>tfw ywn see the talkback thread for the mysterion reveal

do the boys get each other christmas presents?

>giving Kyle anime girl fangs
I don't know what to feel about that.

Because Karen would he on his dick 24/7