I could understand that every GL of 2814 is human, but

I could understand that every GL of 2814 is human, but...

>Six most willpowered on earth is all american

Explain

*willpowerd being

Easy.
They're not fuckin ugly commies.

Comics are made for humans, and written by americans

>all american
Only Hal and Guy are American

But Six? That’s fucking to much

Our cereal lord has a chance to make Turkish muslim and Mexican female GL, but he fucked up

For the millionth time, proximity is part of the ring's choosing method.

The only Lantern in the entire corps who wasn't picked based on "which eligible candidate is NEAREST" is Rayner.

>all american
>Hal
Hal is Jew

>sells toys while also a pedo

Fuck you are right, OK only Guy is American

Kyle.

>Guy
How do you feel about the Irish?

And all the rings just ended up in America

Guy is not a human
He’s a ginger

Yes, because they were being given out by an American.

Abin crashed near Coast City. Hal then went looking for an understudy and the nearest was Guy. Guy got hurt so his ring went to John. Baz got his ring when Hal temporarily died.

Jessica was actually recruited to replace Power Ring, an evil Hal from another universe. Guess what country he was in when he died.

It's all proximity. Sometimes adaptations even show a ring trying to recruit Superman because HE'S actually the closest guy, but he turns it down so THEN it goes to whoever's next on the map.

They're not the most will powered beings, they're the closest suitable being, most alien activity is in America due to Superman and the others, therefore most green lanterns are going to die or be chosen in the USA, it's not really that hard, it's like people moaning about the bombs being dropped in TLJ

Super Lantern AU when?

Apparently individualistic thinking is essential to the kind of willpower the rings look for?

>Six

Actually Simon is Arab so only five.

>amerimutts have the best willpower

El goblinos...

Guy should be Canadian (and i believe he was for a while)
Johns should be be British
Cruz should be Mexican
Rayner could be Italian (Rayner isnt his real name anyway)

we need a japanese GL desu

>Rayner isnt his real name anyway

It's his Irish mother's last name.

Wait, Is Baz about to suck four dicks? I thought he was Muslim.

He's non-practicing, hence the tattoo.

Never existed

He'll be back soon. Garrick, Dr. Fate, and Johnny Thunder already are.

Nope.

This begs the question: When will this guy get an ongoing?

Isn't he dead?

What do you mean "nope"?

Looks like you missed the first issue of Priest’s Justice League run.

You're really going to ask that about a comic character?

No I saw it. It was out of character. They occasionally make a big deal about his faith being lapsed compared to his sister in the actual GL book.

Simon is not a very good Muslim.

One shot? Yes.
Series? No.

I always had the headcanon that kyle was either Asian or Hispanic.

It's been actual canon for like twenty years now that he has a Mexican dad.

His adventures with the other passed lanterns in the green heaven?

There's things to address.

Kyle never met Jade. No Jade ever had a carreer or seems to exist. Are they gonna take away Jordan's first human lantern thing? Jessica is the first earth woman lantern. Undoing the others plus Jades brief stint.

The justice society is a covert group, so if Alan existed he was operating as a bright light in the sky in a covert group? Also volthoom power source is close to the starheart..

If Alan existed he was certainly wished away in a magic limbo Thunder created. Meaning he will be young and no daughter and never had a career post 50s.

Kyle IS Hispanic. His absentee father is Mexican.

Still best costume.

Would you settle for Chinese?

>he was certainly wished away in a magic limbo Thunder created.

Yes...

>Meaning he will be young and no daughter and never had a career post 50s.

That's not a "never existed" or a "nope"

The JSA is coming back. It's already established. Nobody said "Infinity Inc. is ALSO coming back"

...Except for Daniel Hall because Gaiman is immune to reboots.

But not all of them. There's people thinking preflashpoint is coming back. It won't.

Well that's not the conversation we were having.

whatever happened to that British lantern that was Guy's friend and really wanted to put his dick in Bleez?

Isn't Guy also half alien or has this been retconned?

Killed by nuLobo
I don't think they plan to bring him back.

Maybe they can call him sentinel.

The Endless has been canonically established as been immune to reboots/reality alterations.

Best girl.

Jade can exist without being a GL but having powers by just being Alan's doughter
He can still be the first hero of Gotham a long time ago (he stays young thanks to the starheart, this is canon) that has become a legend over time

He said American, not white.

GL Rebirth revealed that his Vuldarian DNA was actually a virus, which Parallax purges from him before coercing him to become a GL again so it can control his mind through the ring.

Jay and Alan are easily the most famous members of the JSA, i don't think they are going to leave him out

Still means his parents were immigrants, but maybe I don't understand this meme since all Americans are immigrants by heritage, and all of them were born on US soil, even Baz.

We have Superboy and Bart left out. A Titans Wolfman era only with the silver age crew. The Earth zero world only thinks heroes arrived with Superman and then the league. Nobody in modern Gotham thinks there was a green lantern operating. If he did, he covered himself up made sure never to be seen in public.

Only Dr.Fate, Carter, Jay operated post war. With Carter undercover as well.

>We have Superboy and Bart left out

For now
Also people keep forgetting that Superman Reborn happened, and it's not true that it has only effected Superman's story, but the story of every character.

An exemple is Dick, before Superman Reborn he didn't knew anything about Bludhaven, Superdad told him about it, then he remembered and all of this happened during Rebirth so retcons can still happen

Those characters are staying left behind. Superman rebirth restored some canon but not everything. They're not restoring everything from pre flashpoint.

John is a red-blooded us marine

I'm not saying that, but the storylines merged and no one can deny that
And for that reason we can't be sure about what is canon and what isn't

>black people
>able to represent America

Jews are american.

We are sure.

America is the greatest country on Earth, the Guardians realized this.

So where's the picture where they spurt creamy hot milk over baz?

DC bullshit like how Earth is the center of the Multiverse, the origin of life in the universe and once center of the universe.

Guy isn't even a ginger, he is an alien hybrid.

Tell that to Metal.

Bleez is back to being a token Red Lantern again so that never happened.

I hope Parallax Hal will fuck up Kyle, John and Baz so we can only have Hal, Guy and Jessica.

Never. One of the first seven was a kryptonian and she mesed up and tried to kill everyelse to get the power rings to save her friends and overpowered the ring and got herself killed. But no other of the same race was ever chosen.

I hope Parrallax Hal will fuck up Hal, Guy, John, Kyle, Baz, Jessica, Sinestro and the entire Green Lantern Corp so we can only have Alan Scott.

Don't be ridiculous. Next thing you'll try to tell me is that niggers are american?

he's from Detroit

europoor here. to be fair american ancestors were the people who said "we don't like it here so fuck it, let's go all the way over there and prosper despite the odds". and they did.
there should be straya green lanterns though.

whait... Kyle is mexican AND Irish? thats like double catholic.

Wasn't he half italian half irish? He could be the ultimate catholic character

>Nation came into being because we hated/were hated by Europeans
>Built a canal through another country because it suits us
>Built world ending bombs because we want to
>Built cars cause euro trash horses weren't good enough
>First nation to go to the moon
>First nation to invent the internet
>Regularly invade other nations because we get bored

Let's face it, the only real surprise is that not all of the green lanterns are from Texas

>live in a land where every other lifeform wants to kill you
If there had to be a non-American GL, it should be some dude from down under. Real recognize real.

>A country whose defining characteristics are being brash and spiteful

Look up Jesse Owens you faggot fuck.

Is Red Lanterns done and dead? That was a great run. Guy shoulda stayed Red. Add more diversity to these 6 earth lanterns.

>turkish muslim
What... why turkish?

The Rebirth folks pretty much ignored the RL book.

If Jesse Owen represented America, then why did he have to drink from the black water fountain and not the human water fountain?

I don’t know why

When I see the word muslim, I always associate turkish or ottoman empire

But Sodom Yat though

No, his mom is Irish and his dad was Mexican

The only weird thing about him being religious in Omega Men was [prays in Spanish]
Well, that and 20 years of him not being religious and occasionally godlike himself.

I'm mostly only familiar with Hal, Guy, Kyle, and John.
I had read a bit into Simon's origin and nothing on Jessica Cruz. How're the most recent two holding up?

He's like Bruce's parents and uncle Ben.

They're completely unnecessary, but people think Jessica is a good character because they relate to her fear of having to go outside and talk to people

Why does Bleez like a shitty human. Comics are really shit sometimes.

Priests justice league run was shit.

I always think about arabs and pakis when I hear the word muslim.

She is a good character
But the main problem about Jess is that there are too fucking many human lanterns

Jess is a qt.

Baz is pretty chill.

What has Metal contradicted?

It's two issues in, what do you mean "was"?

There's one Elseworlds where Clark Kent is launched into space by John and Martha and ends in Krypton. He becomes a Green Lantern there.