Sup Forums's next objective?

>Right next to the U.S.
>Actually speaks English so we can shitpost
>Non-whites make up only 16% of the population
>Trigger some major left-wing cities, like Ontario where Big Red resides

Canada has some potential to be a great neighbor if it gets rid of all the degenerate activity there if we put in effort to fix it

Prove me wrong.

Faggot, we were conservative while you guys were going through your king nigger phase. It was your democrats who sent the autism up here because ontario libs basically copy everything you do anyway. It's in the podesta emails that trudeau was in collusion with the clinton foundation.

As far as nationalim goes I don't really give a fuck because I see us as an empire. As long as australia and nz and uk are doing good I don't really care.

It doesn't matter, canadians are getting fed up with their sjw asswipe of a leader anyways, its only a metter of time

vive le Québec libre

First step in uncucking Canada is Quebec independence

Ontario and quebec debt is basically all the Canadian debt. You people need to be gassed.

>We were conservative
>Trudeau and his father have been prominent political figures since before king negro

Grow the fuck up and realize that Canada was derailing since Pierre.

I would be for this if you shred every bit of French cultural heritage in the process or you'd become more cucked than even possible through Trudeau.

canadians can DIE

Annex now

Join or Die you dumb fuck inbred white trash

>nigger

*cringe*
leave that shit to the Americans
nothing worse than a wannabe

Montreal has the hottest women on the planet, Pedro.

We should annex west canada

We don't want degeranto to queefbec

It was during your last liberal temper tantrum that this happened. All your vietnam niggers came up here during the 60's and got his faggot ass elected in the first place.

Never mind your country willingly undermining our sovereighty because you think you are liberating us from the evil uk.

You are like a bipolar husband constantly beating us then injecting us with retards. I honestly hate you guys.

Just kill some liberals and put the fear into the rest, shit will be fine.

I call them niggers because they behave like retarded proto humans with down syndrome. What would you like me to call them?

That's great, Francois, until you realize they would overwhelmingly vote for cultural enrichment via ficki ficki while your stupid French faggot males sit in their cafes eating their cheese and watching their country burn.

We meme Quebec into gaining independance

>US still has the same general landmass shape after annexing the second biggest country on earth

PERFECT

You don't need to put any effort into it man. You've already done it. Canada follows you, just delayed.

Every election, we just vote in whoever is most like you guys recently voted in.
You went Regan, then Bush. We went Mulroney. You then went Clinton, we followed with Jean Poutine, then you went Bush again, so we went Harper. You went fucking crazy and elected Obama because he was black and said hope, so we went even farther and elected a failed drama teacher because of weed and looks.
Now you've swung massive back to the right, and so next election, we will follow the trend we've been doing for near a century. We will follow, brother.

Trudeau was our response to you fucks electing Carter.

16% of the population. Are you fucking kidding me.

Godspeed

This is the only way to save both anglos and french Canadians from current sjw-ism.

>33
Amazingly accuratE.

... and amusing
YaY Trump time line.

Please annex us Trump senpai

MAKE NORTH AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Carter was a fucking disaster and only had one term, yet Canadians had Pierre Stay as the third longest prime minister. Directly after carter we had a decade of Reaganism in the US and you still manage to fuck up your country, so own up and change your godforsaken country for the better.

I hope so canadian bro.

italian referendum and then France

>do something on your own

it's like yelling at a pair of socks, we are your vassal state, you are supposed to use us to colonize stuff like a shitty scotland.

Why are you so mean big brother? We just want to make you proud of us. We know we didn't help during your little rebellion, but you were 15 and we were only 5. Please stop holding that against us.

Make the Anglosphere Great Again (still MAGA)!!!

Yeah dude, maybe only 16% of the population is non-white,but in all of the big cities it's only poo-in-the-loo and nog's. I live in the shithole of Brampton and they name most of the medical wards (in one of the city's only two hospitals run by the government) after religious figures of Sikhism, such as the Guru Nanak medical ward, where Sukhdeep's grandma goes to get her free surgery.

Now America looks like a fedora tipper

Will this woman be our (much more moderate, no doubt) Trump?

>tfw you will never live under a Trump presidency

We are not all cucked

Fuck off, we aren't americunt

Why can't based Brad Wall run for Conservative Leadership?

anglo canadians hate you more than Quebec

quebec is also the only province which is not post-nationalist

Newfoundland is 99 % white and still has Newfoundland Nationalism.
The way Canada has fucked us over the years, I'm sure many Newfies would want to separate from Canada.

%16 non whites maybe 25 years ago

it's not just about nationalism, it's also about culture. Most of Canada doesn't have one

why not just leave them to rot?

because it's whiter than the US and it's full of natural resources

only problem is that it's mostly just a blue-pilled England-Lite state