On the Racism and Sexism of the Hypocritical Left

It should be of no surprise to anyone: that beneath the thin veneer of superiority that oozes through the persona of the typical liberal, that behind their incessant cries of racism and sexism, lies the very beast they claim to despise: racism and sexism. And this has most prominently come to pass, that all throughout social media these two words are being used the most. I have tried to draw attention to what they mean at all, for they are clearly being abused and lacking in any cogent meaning.

I think they are simply weapons used by the left in this word of ideas, nothing more than bullets. There is really no concept attached to the words, and their affect is meant to be no more calculated than the sting of being shot.

But in reality, where concepts have meaning, it is actually they who are racist and sexist. For every single time that they whine about white males doing this or white males doing that, they betray their sexist and racist thinking.

I have never before seen such hypocrisy. It's really contemptible. And I am fighting this war with their weapons. I am calling out every instance of liberal racism and sexism and I believe that you should do this too. They are the real bigots. And it's time we culturally point them out.

Worst thing is that you actually do have to stoop to their level of internet shitflinging because trying to just ignore them has failed already.

>inferior

At least Movie Bob's hasn't been as embarrassing about the election a Jim Sterling.

>inferior...

>inferior
and yet you lost :^)

>The Future
>both capitalized as if it's the name of something
What is "The Futureā„¢" and why are only leftists are privy to its wonders? Does this have anything to do with "Progressā„¢"?

>racism
>sexism

Where does this shit come from? I haven't heard Trump say anything racist or sexist

Or anti-gay, for that matter

Their imaginations. After all, "it was real in their minds."

*yawn

you should pay less attention to fools

Chipman calling anyone inferior is almost as hilarious as Sup Forums's face when Trump will bash net neutrality.

>Where does this shit come from?
Their social media circlejerk. Someone claims that Trump is racist without any proof, a hundred morons retweet it and then it turns into
>Well if so many people say it it must be true

He has an (R) next to his name. Jesus Christ himself could run on the Republican ticket, and people would still find a way to call him a bigot.

This is the exact attitude that helped Trump win and they're doubling down on it. I love it.

Not really. It's just that Jewish media gave them coverage. It doesn't matter if they were really harassed or just made bullshit stories. Honestly only way to fix USA is to genocide every turd journalist that was shilling for globalist agenda without any
conscience.

Was actually quite disappointed with a bunch of my friends yesterday. They were capable of calling out Hillary on all of her shit, but then right afterwards they dropped straight into the
>lel but all republicans are old white christian men who live in the 1800th century and hate science
behavior.

Didn't even know anything about Trump, only that he had an (R) next to his name.

Virtue signaling

>1800th century
So they came back to make sure the emprah's elected?

but don't you understand? it isn't the future.
we voted so it won't become the future.

LOL

THIS IS THE NEW NORMAL, LOSER
"THE FUTURE" ISN'T HAPPENING ANYMORE
THERE WILL BE A "TRUMPITE" STRAIN IN US POLITICS FOR THE NEXT CENTURY WHEN THIS GUY IS FINISHED

>the future
You mean white genocide? These people just cannot understand why white people voted for their self interest. It's alien to them.

Look at this shit boys. There's no arguing with these animals, they will willing gouge out their own eyes before they even allow themselves to consider that their dogma could be wrong.

It scares the piss out of me

kinda makes you understand why they are flipping their shit so badly.
they didn't just lose one battle, they lost the whole fucking war. conservatives now dominate every single political branch of America and Trump will leave such a strong influence that their asses will be sore for decades to come.
it's their equivalent to a race war that is won by the blacks.

exactly. this wasn't just a political shift like "ok we lost, they'll handle the economy for 4 years"
it put an end to white americans losing their country, becoming a minority in their own nation.
it destroyed 'their' "inevitable" future

The believe Trump is racist because he wants to prevent illegal immigration and illegal immigrants are largely from Mexico. Since he identified the rapists and criminals that come from Mexico as rapists and criminals, it is a true statement that "Trump called Mexicans rapists"--yeah, the ones that rape.