Banner/Hulk needs a thread. Feel free to talk shit about Amadeus

Banner/Hulk needs a thread. Feel free to talk shit about Amadeus.

Hulk is coming back. With glow eyes.

>both solo films have Savage Hulk
>both flopped hard and audiences stopped giving a shit about Hulk

>MCU films let Hulk be an actual character instead of a boring growly monster
>audiences love him and lament rights shenanigans preventing a new solo film
Interesting...

Solo films were horrible, that is, poorly made; had nothing to do with Savage Hulk being a boring character.

Granted, but it certainly didn't help. Having a character be likeable or interesting goes a long way.

Shit, Banner became so dull, he got replaced with Amadeus Cho for fucks sake. Savage Hulk is utter shite.

Banner/Hulk is a classic Jekyll/Hide story that is relatable for many people. Hulk is still one of the top Marvel characters of all time, and, yet, for some reason, the character has now been written as a one-dimensional Asian brat with hair gel.

I..I found the Norton film entertainng, at least.

even though cho becoming hulk makes sense, i despise it. amadeus by himself is a good support character. then giving him hulk powers and forgetting everything that made amadeus interesting, makes for a shit hulk. almost every issue, it's cho hulk eats a lot and like girls.

>Amadeus
but he's a good character. Bruce has already told all his stories, he's done

I'm still pissed about the ending to WWH. Yes, it was Hulk's arc but there's absolutely no way whatsoever that he should have been any kind of a match for Sentry. I know that the madder he gets the stronger he gets so theoretically there's no upper limit to his strength. But Sentry has the power of a million exploding suns. A million exploding suns. That easily puts him in the top 3% of the entire Marvel universe despite not having access to things like the power cosmic. Sentry is basically the win button. All he has to do is flick his middle finger and he wins. But no, he had to job to Hulk and end in a draw because Hulk wasn't allowed to lose.

Nobody ever successfully replaced the Lee Kirby dikto etc versions.

Avengers movies Hulk is closer to the 70s comics savage Hulk.

Savage Hulk is fine.

There was nothing incompetently made about the 08 film.

This was also the most powerful Hulk had ever been. He was cracking the planet. And you just said it, there is no limit to his power.

Incompetent? I guess not. Shitty? Oh yeah.

>power to crack a planet
>a planet
>vs a million exploding suns

Define shitty in this context then and provide examples from the film because I can't think of a notable flaw with the entire film beyond Abomination's CGI being dated.

Amadeus? More like, Fagmadeus!

K. Hulk still won.

I can't help but laugh hysterically whenever I see the phrase "million exploding suns"

A dumb villain, Hulk dogs, he looked dumb, it was too long, not enough smashing. And also I just didn't fucking like it user

And WW Hulk was clearly stronger than that

If i'm not mistaken, wasn't Sentry having vaginal problems before that fight...

>power level fags don’t realize all the fights are literally scripted

Cho is a good character, and he's one of the very few legacies that makes sense. That being said, becoming the Hulk in the way that he did, at the time that he did, and in doing so replacing Banner, really wasn't going to help endear him to anyone. Marvel's PR pushing him as the replacement Asian Hulk, who is Asian, look at how progressive we are!, only made things that much worse.

The sad thing was that his solo had (squandered) potential, especially when Banner returned during the CW2 tie-ins. Then it all went to complete shit after, along with Cho being shit in everything else.

Origin story in first was re-written; first movie should have been Banner, Ross, Betty, Bomb, Rick (MCU could have gotten a lot of mileage out of Rick), Grey Hulk vs Military, then Green. 2nd movie wasn't horrible should have had Leader and Abomination. Everything went to shit from the get-go with first movie.

Yeah where the fuck is Rick?

Greg Pak gave him the win, that's how hulk gets most of his wins anyway, having guest characters jobbing to a one dimensional character.

I don't know why you can't accept that Hulk was stronger.

And if you think Hulk is one dimensional you don't get him

I can't accept a character that has no speed, flight or energy projection and range in his attacks, have so much plotshield that guys like sentry and strange have to be written out of character for hulk to stand a chance.

Cho is a good Hulk. He's one of the few young legacy characters I'd be glad to keep around.

So, that's what the problem is: Hulk doesn't appeal to the SciFi fags...

this is what the hulk brand has been reduced too

Yeah he doesn't have lasers so he shouldn't be able to beat people apparently

>Hulk dogs
That was the 03 film not the 08 one.
>Origin story in first was re-written
The 03 film is not in continuity with the 08 film.

Shit my bad I got the dates mixed up

With the change back to Incredible Hulk and the old numbering, hoping Amadeus' days as Hulk are numbered...

...if not the mag's days are numbered and an iconic golden age character will become irrelevant.