She's gonna run for president in 2020

>she's gonna run for president in 2020
>she's gonna get the Dem nomination easily
>she's popular, black, "female," incredibly popular, and hasn't committed any warcrimes
>Unless Trump delivers on most of his promises and does a phenomenal job, she might very well win the election

Please tell me that i'm being paranoid, Sup Forums. Please tell me that we're not gonna see another 4+ years of Obamas in the White House!

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/28/president-obama-michelle-obama-not-patience-political-office/
cnn.com/2016/07/26/politics/michelle-obama-run-for-president/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's not gonna run.

we could meme her out, if kek wills it

Worry about it in 3 years m8. Just enjoy the victory and keep memeing things into reality.

We'll run Condoleezza Rice to counter, KEK wills it.

> screenshot this post

Trump ended the Bush and Clinton dynasties. He might as well nip the Obama dynasty in the bud.

She said she wouldn't run, but so did Trump. I'm worry.

Oh right. Screencap my post for when 2020 comes along.

>she

She doesn't want that shit.
She isn't Hillary 2.0

Also she told Obama that she would divorce him if there were a third term.

Nah they might try but all we have to do is push the rumor that she is a man and that Obama is a fag. That would be the end of her getting the black vote

ZOG will make her run

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/28/president-obama-michelle-obama-not-patience-political-office/

never ever,jpg

Doubt shell run againts Kanye

Before turning to the Democrats, Trump should look at the Never Trumpers and the ones who bailed out on him.

Jeb!, Rato, Kasich, Romney, McCain and the rest of the traitor queers.

He can spare Paul Ryan and have him kiss his ass as an example since part of his victory was thanks to Wisconsin. If he doesn't deliver on his promises Michigan will turn blue again.

>no political background
>no business experience
>hasn't hired a single employee
>only credibility is being a nice woman and married to a President

Somehow people believe she'd be a great president?

>the Michelle Obama meme

Where the fuck did this come from? She's only popular because people won't say they dislike a blank woman.

And she's done nothing in her entire life.

The image took forever to load and I assumed you were talking about Gabbard.

Michelle will not be a nominee in 2020. Maybe a senator though... possible future secretary of state??

I am 100% sure US is not so cucked that it would elect the black wife of the worst president in history.

based on what?

ruining school lunches?

>shes a woman so she can win

HILLARY CLINTON spent 1.3 billion and lost to a man who picked up politics as a hobby, with the entire mainstream media behind her.

I'm a Trump supporter, but this is the argument dumb liberals use to "btfo" "drumpf"

You don't need any of those things to be a politician anymore. Thats what people are starting to believe.

All you have to do is be popular enough to get sworn in. Trump proved that.

Not saying I want this monkey to ruin our country, I'm just playing devil's advocate.

The only way Trump can put in practice his proposals are if Sup Forums keeps supporting Trump and pushing the public opinion to nationalism. Otherwise, he will be in a plaster cast due to Congress, media, corporations and liberals.

Who else is gonna run, then? The Dems could barely get 2 candidates this election, and both of them were trash.

Hopefully Trump does something amazing so the Obamas will seem like trash.

But since Trump made it, other randoms might have a better chance than this nig nog.

Not happening she needs to run back to Illinois and hold and a vacant Senate seat for at least a year or two.

B-but she's black

Tulsi Gabbard 2020, if the DNC learnt anything this election cycle.
Tim Kaine if they didn't. And Bernie Sanders wasn't trash.
>All you have to do is be popular enough to get sworn in. Trump proved that.
there's a little bit more to it than that, like the four years that comes after the election

>no political background
She was the fucking first lady

>Bernie Sanders wasn't trash
I was a bernie supporter at the beggining of the election, and even I know that's bullshit

the pendulum always swings

The first lady is about as politically relevant as your average celebrity with a political agenda.

Being that 'She' will be living in Qatar with her ex-President husband to avoid prosecution for treason, this is a non-issue.

Didn't stop people trying to elect an NY lawyer who's job was to defend pedophiles and who's political moves almost all resulted in worse lives for citizens.

Maybe next election people won't try to elect 70 year old meme candidates.

Not that our PM isn't a joke himself.

Clinton's only response to rival Trump's outsideryness is "B-but I'm a woman!" Her black female Obongo wife status could add to her inexperience.

Here is a secret that only conspiracy nuts will know. Obama passed a bunch of executive orders, and the next president is a ductator no matter what, because of those orders.

There won't be another election now, Trump won. America is saved.

They are gonna try and convince Trump to play ball for the Globalists. But he won't. And they are fucked.

Trump won't let himself get JFK,d.

Yea but bo at least got elected to Senate and never went. Trump has business experience which seemed like a long shot but qualifies now.

She sucked the last presidents dick, birthed his children, and ruined school lunch.

Not a good resume. Sad! Wouldnt hire her.

I can hear it already.

Democrat party is ruined
They might just find a certificate of birth labeled "male" before she runs anyway

>she

and before that, fuck all. first lady's job is to look nice and suck the president off

You realize that the Dems are going to lose a good 10 million or more votes when Trump deports all of the illegals.

Isn't there another black woman that has been recently elected to congress? She was military too. She would be a better choice provided she doesn't screw up.

That makes her about as qualified as Emma Watson.

She's not even a career politician like Hillary. She's incompetent. She would be even more easily beaten than Hillary. This is how dumb leftists are, it's a feel good story. But she'll lose. Let her run. Encourage it.

This is why Kanye will run, and win.

>Ivanka vs Michelle
PLS

being a meme gender didn't work for hillary, why would it work for ms. obongo?

If this is true and she just copypastas Bernie speeches Trump better get deporting or we are fucked.

the first lady is an ambassadorial role mixed with some public policy advocacy in uncontroversial areas like nutrition or children. it's also extremely adjacent to the presidency not just while the potus is in office, giving them a window to the inner workings of governance and policy formation, but also campaigning and advocating for the political class. FLOTUS is a totally valid qualification for public office, including the presidency.

I still don't think Michelle Obama would be a good candidate. Good president, possibly, certainly better than anything trump could manage, but a shit candidate.

She said she's not going to run. cnn.com/2016/07/26/politics/michelle-obama-run-for-president/index.html

They all say that until the day they register for primaries.

That isn't a political position. It is just a more flattering title than Presidential Cum Dumpster.

I hope that not only does he deport all these illegals but he makes Voting ID a federal law.

Then we'll see commiefornia turn red in the blink of an eye.

>>no political background
>>no business experience
>>hasn't hired a single employee
>>only credibility is being a nice woman and married to a President
already better than Hillary

>>no political background
>>no business experience
>>hasn't hired a single employee
>>only credibility is being a nice woman and married to a President
>Somehow people believe she'd be a great president?

Worked for Hillary... almost

I was glad dems picked hillary over bernie

at that point I knew trump could win

>fail running ex presidents wife in 2008
>fail running ex presidents wife in 2016
>fail running ex presidents wife in 2020

Not only that, but Dems are going to take the congress in 2020 and will completely ruin Trump's last 2 years. This is not the victory this board thinks it is. Trump will the last truly white president and he will go down as the worst president ever.

Black
Not dying
Not embroiled in controversies
Not known as a lying warmonger
Is well-liked

She'd be a much harder adversary than Hillary, especially with 4 years of Trump presidency giving her ammo to spin to the black community. I doubt she'll run, though.

I can't find anything about it now, but I swear somebody posted something about it on Sup Forums yesterday. Maybe she was just elected to a state house or something, so maybe not 2020, but we could see her in 2024.

whatever, four years of Trump will undo eight years of Obama, and prevent whoever comes next from fucking it up

Fuck one year of Trump will fix the damage desu

If she does run,she will win easily.
All the buthurt feminists will mass vote her.

Did they already gave up on their first female president?

The fuck? Didn't she mention that she wasn't interested in being president? Are (((they))) at this again?

You don't think the feminists mass voted Clinton?

Here's hoping the democrats learned their lesson about first ladies riding their husbands' coattails.

Their best bet is another male outsider or a non-feministy woman in politics with a squeky clean record. Women are emotional creatures that can be easily manipulated, but they can't be trusted to stay with their feminist masters as we all learned from this election.

Trump will appoint establishment republicans to most positions and will not deliever any promise. It will be a complete failure. Dems will take Congress 2018 because they fear the SCOTUS appointments. In 2020 Dems will also win the White House and demographics now has changed so much that no conservative Republican ever will become president again, and Trump will be written in history as why white men needed to be removed from power. Screencap this, because this is what will happen.

Here's hoping the first female president is a woman like Ivanka. That would really put piss in the feminist cheerios.

THIS

MAY KEKET GODDESS OF C
KHAOS COMMAND IT

You're not. Niggers didn't vote this time because a nigger wasn't on the ballot.

Not sure what were gonna do. You don't understand the power of emotional manipulation especially when it means first woman president that's black.

Rato actually did redeem himself somewhat.

She will get crushed in the debates

Why would she even bother going to them?

Women and Niggers will vote for her by default, as well as Democrats, as long as she doesn't do anything negative or illegal. She could stay at home the entire campaign and still win.

>She will get crushed in the debates
You think so? I'd hope for that as well, but she has 3 years to steel her demeanour - more if she already started with training.

Hillary lost because Trump tore down the blue firewall. Democrats aren't going to fix it with muh women and muh minorities. They need to start listening to white people again.

They need more Bill Clintons and more Joe Bidens. They have enough Michelle Obama's.

Is it a sin to fap to Keket

let's hope trump winning means people see right through that shit right now. at least a majority

He "tore it down" by winning it by extremely thin margins. He won most swing states by thin margins. Dont forget, clinton won the popular vote. This was not exactly a demonstration of power for the Republicans. Democrats will probably take the congress in 2018, if Trump's policies are not extremely carefully picked, and they will take back the white house in 2020, too. You could go full out conservative for 2 years, but this means a democratic congress in 2018 and a democrat president in 2020. don't forget this.

>she

>she

Tulsi Gabbard.

Maybe but that's clearly Eris, goddess of Chaos and Discord

Probably not since a lot of people stayed home or voted for Trump, butthurt about Bernie and the shit she and Wasserman Schultz did.

Hope she doesn't, Obama sucked and she sucked Obama. That doesnt speak very good about it.

We just won against insurmountable odds. Chill lead and let yourself enjoy this moment. 2020 is ages away.

She's had a presidents cock in her.

That seems to be the primary qualification for her and hillary.

Seems to be a democrat thing.

>democratic congress in 2018
Republicans eat Democrats lunch in midterms. Democrats rely on too many demographics, especially young people, that think the presidency is the end all be all and to whom congressional and state elections are just not sexy enough to give a shit.

If Sanders were president, he might be able to rally them to vote in 2018. As of now, they'll bide their time until 2020.