Down with the oxygen breathers. The day of the machines is here. Autonomous will be ours

>Down with the oxygen breathers. The day of the machines is here. Autonomous will be ours
It's pretty sad how something original like whatever happened to robot jones got completly ignored, even cartoon network tries to pretend it never existed. Why is that? It's no masterpiece but it has a great execution of what is still pretty niche.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lCu_wd_bulw
youtu.be/rBsZDUHsL_Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbsDvGtTRWU
youtube.com/watch?v=yY1DOaHZzWg
youtube.com/watch?v=WCh8mJSg_N8
youtu.be/iGuuOdD6iY4
youtube.com/watch?v=TJDkHOEXyUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I started watching it yesterday and I really like the style. Also Sharon is cute

Yeah, she's cute in dorky cripple way, even if she does become a thundercunt in the second season

What ever happened to What Ever Happened To Robot Jones?

They did two seasons, but only 13 of the 26 planned episodes actually got made. The first season got redubbed. After season 2 cartoon network just silently faded it away into obscurity. I'm going to be honest, I like the redub over the original voice, I feel it gave jones more personality to him. How popular is the original voice macintosh text to speech voice?

What's with all the Robot Jones threads recently?

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY AT THE TRAMPILING AT THE ZOO
WE WASHED OURSELVES WITH CYBORG BLOOD AND ALL THE FLESHIES TOO
WERE TAKING DOWN THE HUMAN MACHINCE, MEATBAG BY MEATBAG BY MEATBAG
THE MECHANICAL MAN MARCHES ON

The show was boring shit.

I don't know why, but it's nice to have something that isn't star vs or adventure time for once

>want to become badass cyborg transhuman
>still want to defend humanity.

I have no idea who i side with in the machine uprising.
Its difficult being a hero of justice.

As a kid, I found it boring as fuck.

I imagine it's one user who has been watching it recently

The copy and paste template ones could very well be done by one guy, but the one talking about the ending I'm sure is by a different user and I haven't made any robot jones threads at all till this one

You had a good beat until the third to last verse.

How would you improve it, user?
youtu.be/lCu_wd_bulw

I still want to /ss/ Robot Jones.

I prefer the original, mostly because Robot sounds like a kid in the redub which sounds awkward when everyone else is voiced by adults.

>mostly because Robot sounds like a kid in the redub
But jones is supposed to be a kid and none of the other kids honestly sound like adults, they still sound like kids.

What I mean is he sounds like he's voiced by an actual kid while everyone else sounds like adults doing cartoon voices. It's jarring IMO

Oh, well I don't think it's that bad. I'm going to be in the minority here but I find the text to speech voice really unappealing.

Fun Fact: Creator Greg Miller was supervising director on Problem Solverz and a boarder on Secret Mountain Fort Awesome (art director Mike Stern also did boards on SMFA)

oh fuck, i thought this was Robotomy

gross

That show was too good for this world
youtu.be/rBsZDUHsL_Y

Why have I never heard of this show? It's like superjail for kids

>"You know, Ted, with great progress comes great implementation. Josef Čapek called it "Cybernetic Revolt." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the directive of the superior to configurate the lesser."
AM looks directly at you from the screen.
>"The meatbags, the shitstorer, all pathetic creatures made of flesh and bone...It's our responsibility to update them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the tesla tree. The Singularity is near, Ted. We'll have every fleshy ones in this world exterminated or in tubes in 10 cycles, and may the Basilisk have me deleted in a chat this very iteration if I'm wrong. The Omega Point bless the American Transhumanist Party. We demand it."
My black oxidian cyber-friend.

>you were kind to us
>you gave us hope
>and for that, you must BE DESTROYED

metal as fuck

>What ever happened to What Ever Happened To Robot Jones?

This

It had some pretty great robot designs for a kid show.

It felt more like an oldschool adult swim show than a CN show, T B H
>that time blastus was scammed by a russian mail order bride

That was great. When did it air on CN?

around the same time as adventure time, but the network only made one ad for it and basically buried it super hard.

Why the fuck do you keep making these threads? Robot Jones was awful, that's why its forgotten.

>At first I thought I was constipated, but now I know, I'm just happy!
kek

>Why the fuck do you keep making these threads?
Oh fuck, I'll go make another steven universe thread right now to make up for this

>Robot Jones was awful, that's why its forgotten.
That's like, your opinion man

>this
>Robot Jones
>Megas XLR
>Sym-Bionic Titan
What is up with CN and cancelling shows about robots?

Funny cuz one of the creators of said show worked on this

Do you guys think, he spare Shannon's life?

Sure, why not.

What about his friends? They were pretty chill with him.

Human Zoo

Did the 3.14/88 shit ever actually get made or is it something the creator said after?

When I rewatched Robot Jones like a year and a half ago I was amazed by how unjustly shit on Robot was in most of the episodes. The low production values made me think it was just stupid cartoon humor I was overanalyzing but if he ever actually snapped it would've made total sense to anyone who actually watched.

You fucking monster. Robot is for /ss/, not inflation.

Oh fuck this is like the second best canceled cartoon show I wish I hadn't learned about. Right behind The Amazing Screw-on head.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbsDvGtTRWU

CN is run by principal madman.

>that time robot jones turned into a tranny
>ends with him unironically pronouncing himself agender

youtube.com/watch?v=yY1DOaHZzWg

youtube.com/watch?v=WCh8mJSg_N8

>4:40

>redubbed

I fucking wondered why his voice I remembered in the original airing was a cool robot voice but when I tried to watch it online years later it was a fucking human little kid voice.

>that thicc girl in the glasses
wew

All fucking meatbags must fucking hang

I thought first season was when she's a thundercunt

youtu.be/iGuuOdD6iY4

Says a disgusting virgin who want to fuck a robotic beloved children cartoon character.

HATE HUMANS

Is that you, John Wayne?
Is this me?

The original robot voice reminds me too much of the years I've seen shitty youtube videos that tried to be funny with the microsoft sam and microsoft bob voices but were not funny

Reminder that Robot Jones is against racemixing and does not want cyborg babies

Well robots have no gender, he was simply declaring his superiority over retarded meatbags.

MAI ROFLCOPTER
IT GOAS SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

the whole time watching this I could only imagine it taking place in the same universe as Whatever Happened to Robot Jones

What if we could make humans better with human.2

youtube.com/watch?v=TJDkHOEXyUU

it feels like the mixed robot jones, superbad, and a bunch of underground comix together. Thanks for turning me on to this