Does anybody have this in pdf?

Does anybody have this in pdf?
Need in for science

Other urls found in this thread:

eonline.com/news/35687/ren-stimpy-creator-dumps-on-comedy-central
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Or just any digital copy at all

Bump (Slimed! wasn't enough)

>that part about Ralph Bakshi's terrible toilet aim causing shit to be everywhere

I have the book, there's a page just just fucking brown and the only text is white that reads "Darn".

storytime please?

This please

I read that book a long time ago
It made it seem like John k was a
Slacker

He is, isn't he?

I do find it funny that Carrozza seems to hate John K so much when his style looks like a Chinese bootleg of K's.

Also, why does John K hate Trey Parker and Matt Stone?

Looks like this comic is projecting pretty hard.

South Park's animation isn't expressive enough

The only connections I can think is that John K planned Jimmy to die in every George Liquor episode when a Fox TV show was planned.

Hanky The Christmas Poo could also be inspired by Stinky from Son Of Stimpy, a talking fart born on Christmas.

Neat

I wonder why Matt & Trey never tore John to pieces on SP like they did with Family Guy.

I have the original and the updated edition on Amazon. I'm a brainlet and I have no idea how I'd upload it or convert it or anything.

BTW, if you have the original, the revised edition is NOT worth it. It adds next to nothing.

Because normies that watch South Park don't know who John K is

Ren & Stimpy was irrelevant by the time South Park was on unlike Family Guy or Simpsons.

I guess you could say Terrence & Phillip are a takeoff on grossout comedy duos like Beavis & Butthead and Ren & Stimpy that were impressionable to kids.

HAHAHAHA SCIENCE!

John K claimed they stole the idea off of his talking poos from The Goddamn George Liquor internet cartoon.

eonline.com/news/35687/ren-stimpy-creator-dumps-on-comedy-central

I could see were it initially seemed like a rip off but the 90's was just one long toilet joke so it's a little funny that John K honestly thought that they were stealing his ideas. The old school article was a good read though, because at it's core what he's upset by is that Matt and Trey get paid to do what he's always wanted to do on television but couldn't.

Bump
Would be a perfect x-mas present

My favorite anecdote from this book is when John didn't like the design for a gift wrapped box Stimpy hands to Ren and made someone re-draw it so much that he was losing his mind over it, sleep deprived and drunk and plastering an entire room with gift box designs John kept criticizing and rejecting while the episode continued to run months behind schedule.

Finally out of hundreds and hundreds of designs John finally zeroes in on one and is like "FINALLY, this is it, this is the one."

It was the first one.

>mfw you bought the Kindle version today
>mfw I can't get it on offline Kindle, therefore cannot convert it to pdf

Is there a bigger hack than him

Just a daily reminder what Johnny warned us about CalArts a long time ago

dump

Really? I get why he would make his artists redraw the character expressions to keep them fresh and fitting the story...but a fucking box? I doubt even Clampett gave that much of a shit about drawn props.