You are a TV executive CalArts dyke and John K hands you this sheet in his pitch

You are a TV executive CalArts dyke and John K hands you this sheet in his pitch.

Which do you greenlight a series of?

How do I know what's gonna be popular in five years it'll take him to complete the pilot?

None. We don't want any series created by white males.

Roxy & The Heartaches

None because everyone knows John K is an asshole that will go over budget and suffer delay after delay.

This

the execs weren't the ones who went to CalArts

Roxy, but fire him after greenlighting and replace him with Katie Rice

>John K

I call an ambulance, he's escaped again

Half-Life because men and fujoshi on the internet will have a hard time sexualizing the character

Why do these all seem so out of touch and unmarketable? It's like 9/10 of them were just formless scribbles that were fleshed out and rendered.

The Boys & The Heartaches

John K. (just to see what happens)

Welcome to the millenial cartoon department

The Boys could be okay if it were made by someone else and incorporated some Earthbound influence or smthn

Squirtamazoon, even though I'm sure those are sperm

I think there's a potentially interesting series in Mikey Mantid, White, and Hornet. Maybe have Roxy as the main character, and she's the weird girl in school who has bugs for pets.

Bear, moose, and rangers

The only females are way too attractive and cute. Change it and then we'll talk

i would pitch Roxy, the production would cost a fortune and it would take forever to make but at least it would have cute girls.

Lol John K that's not how bullets work!

Wally Man, so I can traumatize children

Pablo, Georges, and Jim
have every episode be them exploring a different art aesthetic world and giving a history lesson on that artist or art movement.

>the hydrogen in half-life has two bonds

good ideas are not allowed in the John k thread

nose hat to help further cement trypophobia as a legit phobia among children

Ralph is cute. CUTE!

>the carbons only have one bond
this is bothering me more than it should

NEEEEERRRRRRRDSSSS

Yeah, and Roxie only has 4 digits on each hand. What a blunder!

>crabby the duck
>crapface the duck

The man is a hot, overflowing sulfur spring of talent and innovation

He-Hog and Buster Hog, but make them unsympathetic to make the point that MEN ARE PIGS!

Roxy and the Heartaches
A show about a youthful musician girl who joins her favorite band as an understudy. Unknown to her, they are also a superhero team and fight against demons! Go for a multimedia approach of selling music and merchandise including a shitton of alternate clothes. Appeals to both wish-fulfillment of young girls and horny nerds.

white, he-hog and the rangers (plus obv the bear and moose)

absolutely savage

Professor mole, he actually looks cool

the two hogs and squirtamazoons.

Half-life.

If he was forced to make something educational, I bet it wouldn't be absolutely repulsive.

Literally what the He-Hog pilot was

Dimbulb Duck, Roxy, DJ Eric, Silly, Georges, White, Jim, Raplh, Pablo, Vincent, and Waxy all seem all right.

Try and match up ones with similar art styles, like Silly and Pablo, and put them on the same show but in different segments, like Grim n Evil, or Cow n Chicken with their IM Weasel segments, or how Garfield had that farm animal thing in the middle of every episode. Let him choose his 3 or 4 favorites out of the bunch that are similar enough and roll with that, with a couple on the same segment as partners/antagonists/whatever. If one turns out more popular than the other, drop the less popular one, but bring back the old one in a crossover every so often.

>muh STYLE

Roxy